0° 00’ – 13° 20’ Aries
Mesarthim, Sheratan, Hemal.
Ruled by Ketu
The Star of Transport. The Power to Initiate.
“Born of a female horse”
The Ashwini Kumars – Physicians of the Gods
The Odd Couple.
Main symbol: Horse’s head,
Secondary symbol: Honey or Bee Hive
Secondary deity: Ganesha
According to Brihat Samhita Ashwini rules over: horse-dealers, commandants, physicians, attendants, horses, horse-riders, merchants, handsome persons and horse-grooms.
Gotra/Clan: Sage Marichi
Tree – incense: Poison Nut Tree – Strychnine or Kuchla.
Facing Straight Ahead/Level
Colour: Blood Red
Animal: Male Horse
Body parts: Knees, Top of feet.
Sun in Ashwini • Moon in Ashwini. •. Mars in Ashwini
Qualities of Ashwini:
Brahma: Ashwini is a very fresh unpredictable and powerful creative energy. It can be highly creative and innovative. It can even breathe fresh life into what appears to be dead.
Sage Mirichi: “Ray of Light” Instructs his students on dharma, especially the laws of the Brahmin caste: ceremony around food, cooking, eating, etiquette (bhojana vidhi), marriage ritual, offering of the the bride (kanyadana phalam), offering water to the ancestral lineage (tarpanam), rules of cleanliness and purity (shouchavidhi), casual acts of piety (naimittika sanani), pujas for the gods (devarchana), rules for homa, fire ritual (homa vidhi). Denounced renunciation in favour of completing worldly duties. Very harsh punishments for not following the proper rules of caste.
Deva: The planets relating with the Devas will promote more refined and righteous behaviour; but may struggle with pride and entitlement. They are more capable of understanding the subtitles of life. This is also used in chart matching. They say it’s best if both parties belong to the same tribe (8 points). However, they say that a deva and a rakshasa will get one point for the attraction of opposites). This is a very important classification suggesting that they way these three tribes (devas, humans & rakshasa) live is so different as to have a major effect on marriage compatibility and living together.
Vaishya – Merchant Caste: Usually service providers, innovators in business. They find old things, even dead things and give them new life. This can be cars, ideas, people, junk, but they love to travel and be independent and they will quite often find a way to do this with the help of a partner in the background. Sales, transport, middle men between those who want a product and those who have one. Lots of wasted efforts but the successes are worth it. The Merchant planets do good business here. This is also used in chart matching to measure the balance in power between two people. They say it’s best if the two people belong to the same caste, otherwise the man should belong to the higher caste.
Dharma: Motivated by dharma; reaching for one’s own highest spiritual potential. Can bring dharma into the marketplace. Planets placed here will help you find your purpose in life. When the moon is here they will certainly find theri dharma in helping, healing, restoring, providing quick innovative service.
Laghu / Kshipra – Swift / Light: Supports any kind of quick, light activity like short travel, quick easy interactions with people, sports, games, arts & crafts, educational pursuits, decorating, dressing up, dating, hanging out with friends. It’s a good day to appreciate the simple things in life, treat yourself to a little tender-love n care, a spa treatment, yoga, as well as most holistic remedies. It’s also good for most of the “moveable” activities, like travel, and making changes as long and they’re painry quick and easy. Making money move in various ways, especially light, swift transactions: buying, selling, borrowing, conducting trade, or the personal side of business getting to know clients, having a business lunch. This is similar energy we see on Thursday. Ashwini, Pushya, Hasta, Abhijit are all swift & light.
Passive: Planets here will be more passive about achieving their goals: allowing things to happen rather than “forcing” things. The moon is said to persuade through temptation so she does well here. Venus draws us in by her promises of beauty so she also does well. Saturn is the master of patience so he also does well. The active planets can cause a bit of trouble in trying to force things that we should just allow to happen naturally.
Tamasic: Darkness, ignorance, dullness, inertia. There’s a certain level of ignorance that comes from not really knowing what the effect of activity will be. They also tend to waste a lot of time and resources on innovations that may may be ahead of their time or merely not valued. It takes 100 bad ideas before a good one comes along, and it’s hard to tell which one is the good one. Even lord Brahma is known to have created both good and evil. There can be a lot of apathy, and boredom even with good ideas. It will be hard to sustain anything because they will always be on to something new.
Earth Element: Heavy, slow, cold, dense, stable, gross, grounded. Earth + Water = Cooperation. Water does not cooperate with Air and impedes Fire. Fire does not cooperate with Earth and impedes Water. Air does not cooperate with Water and impedes Earth
Vata: Air + Ether = Cold, dry, light, moving, subtle, clear, hard, pervasive, rough. Flighty, spiritual, thin. Disturbed by bitter (Mars), astringent (Saturn), pungent (Sun). Pacified by sweet (Jupiter) & sour (Venus). Air does not cooperate with Water and impedes Earth .
Male Nakshatra: Masculine planets exhibit masculine traits like strength, bravery, and protection in a balanced way; they tend to do well here, like getting a man to do a man’s job. Feminine planets here are like getting a woman to do a man’s job. More planets is masculine signs and nakshatras which give a more masculine disposition.
Triyanga Mukha – Facing Straight Ahead (Level): This is a level-headed and forward looking position. It’s good for mundane, everyday tasks that allows us to prepare for the future. This nakshatra promotes an honest, realistic assessment. It marks a good time to level with others or yourself, to ensure that the playfield and the ground are all level. It can be a good time to start surveying, building, laying pipe, or sticking a level on anything. Mercury and Venus share this perspective. Ashwini, Mrigasira, Punarvasu, Hasta, Chitra, Swati, Anuradha, Jyeshta and Revati are all forward looking.
South: planets here are likely to give their results in the southern direction. When this asterism is placed in the southern quadrant of the chart it gains extra strength to give results.
Male Horse / Stallion / Stud: (Satabhisha is the female horse). Enemy of the buffalo.
Powerful & courageous with an eagerness to act and move swiftly. Their abundance of energy can sometimes make them nervous, fidgety and high strung.
Males and females choose each other, mating is usually over in a few minutes (“arrives quickly to the destination”). Normal sexual behaviours include teasing, marking, flechmen response, erection, mounting. If the female approves she will eventually lift her tail, show off her vulva and urinate, Due to heart problems some males faint and fall over after mating.
Pairs well with Shatabisha which is ruled by the Female Horse or Mare.
When the moon passes thru Ashwini it’s a good day to keep things moving and keep it light and easy going. A bit of travel or adventure, treasure hunts, dating, making love. Ashwini is not comfortable when things get too heavy or demands patience and commitment. It’s a ganda-moola nakshatra, especially the early pada, due to the unstable energy of moving from a water sign to a fire sign. Moon transiting Ashwini can be unpredictable, random and raw. It’s like the spring points of Chinese medicine at the tips of the fingers and toes; it’s very sensitive energy. .
Perhaps this is what makes it such a good day for healing, rejuvenation, breathing new life into old things. This is the best day of the month to begin a healing routine or to merely use the day for this purpose. Recharge and refresh. But keep it light. Commerce can go well here as well as any of the arts and crafts. It’s not a great day to spend big money unless you intend on throwing it to the wind. The outcome can be very unpredictable. Innovators could get some blessings on this day. But the great benefits will be found in helping others or asking for help. Ashwini likes to bring people with different skills together to work on common projects. One might also consider what can be done to inspire others. Lending money is said to be favourable in quick nakshatra as it’s said that it will be quickly returned to you. Marriage in Ashwini, however, is not said to be favourable. Stick with quick, light, creative activities.
- Ashwini is a Ganda-Moola nakshatra It sits on a junction point of fire and water. It’s inauspicious. A special ceremony is recommended every month when the moon transits one’s natal Moon in these nakshatra. Moon in 1st pada of Ashwini can bring suffering to one’s father.
- Mars is moolatrikona for the first 12ºs of Aries. (Basically all of Ashwini nakshatra.)
- Sun is exaltation at 10º Aries.
- Worshiped on Dwitiya, the second day of the lunar fortnight.
Gods & Symbols of Ashwini
Handsome, youthful twins in golden armour riding on a golden chariot with 3 seats. They are the physicians of the gods with the power to quickly reach their destination or objective and provide healing service and help to others. Their names are Dashra (bringing help) & Nasatya (truthfulness).
Sons of Lord Surya and Sangya (or Sandhya). They were conceived when their parents took the form of a Mare and Stallion. Saturn is their eldest brother (Step brother) who was born from Chaaya when Sandhya went to stay at her father’s to get out of the glare of Surya. When the two got back together she soon gave birth to Yama and Yamuni, but again ran away to the Himalayas to get out of the glare of her brightly shining husband. She disguised herself as a Mare and wandered the forests. Her father, Vishwakarma, took away some of the glare from Surya and then he went to find his wife. He took the form of a Stallion, his wife swooned and soon gave birth to the Ashwini Kumars.
They were at first outcast from the Gods. Indra did not at first invite them to the ceremony for drinking the Soma that came out of the great churning. He said they spent too much time with humans and perhaps they had also broken the injunction of working with the human body and touching human flesh. Brahmins are not technically permitted to be doctors and these kinds of things. They become untouchable brahmins; still brahman, but the lowest kind of brahmin; the same as those who work the death ceremony. Indra also had the idea that as physicians of the gods they were more like servants to the gods than gods themselves.
Chyavana was the son of Lord Bhrigu. He spent most of his time in meditation and practicing austerities. He was an old and feeble invalid deep in meditation at his hermitage when the king showed up. Chyavana’s body had become covered in ants (some say it was cockroaches) with just his eyes sticking out. The king, baffled by this mound of insects, poked what he thought was a hole in the mound with an arrow and blinded the great sage. He was so horrified when he discovered what he had done that he offered his beautiful daughter, Sukanya, as a bride to take care of him.
The Ashwins, seeing this beautiful young woman with an old decrepit husband, decided to try to seduce her. She refused their advances, but suggested that she could help them gain entrance to the Soma drinking ceremony if they helped rejuvenate her husband. They agreed and used a three-part method in treating Chyavana: soaking in a mineral water hot spring, massaging a herbal oils into the body (kayakalp), and having him ingest a rejuvenation paste called Chyawanprash, an Ayurvedic dietary supplement that is still used today. Amla is the main ingredient. It’s said to be the best of all the general tonics for anti ageing, sexual potency, improved respiration and digestion.
Chyavana then went to speak to Indra about allowing the Ashwinis to partake in Soma, but Indra would not change his mind. So, Chyavana created a demon called Mada to change his mind (mada is a little like hard alcohol, or toxicity that occurs in Aries when Saturn is here). Mada proved to be more than he could handle so he decided in favour of the young Ashwini twins. This is how they became immortal.
They replaced Vispala’s leg with an iron one (prosthetics). They restored sight and power to another man.
Nakula and Sahadev (pandava brothers) are children of the Ashwini twins. One became a great doctor and healer while the other became a great mathematician and astrologer.
Associated with the rising of dawn, the dispellers of darkness, the light bringers, Usha,
They restored the eyesight of a man who had been blinded by his own father for slaughtering and feeding 101 sheep to a wolf.
Curing impotence, helping overcome the obstacles and disharmony of married life, and helping in child birth. They help other animals as well as humans.
They are associated with the rising of dawn, the dispellers of darkness, the light bringers, Usha,
Horse: Symbol of freedom movement and vitality. Providing transportation, hauling goods, free, but attending to our needs.
Knees & Upper Feet
- Problems due to heat, inflammation, fever
- Insect stings, malaria, smallpox
- Head & brain injuries, fever, headaches, mental illness
- Prosthetics, eye problems (glasses), hearing problems (hearing aids)
- Guillain-Barre syndrome often begins with tingling and weakness starting in your feet and legs and spreading to your upper body and arms
- Gout shows early symptoms in the upper feet.
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI) is a condition that causes swollen feet due to damaged valves or from standing or sitting for extended periods. Somewhat related to this is a weak heart which can cause foot swelling due to not being able to pump the blood hard enough. Blood clots have also been known to cause swelling in the legs.
- Liver & Kidney disease also show symptoms in the feet.
- When the moon is with Mars energy in astrology we have to assume something related to blood will arise as red and white blood cells come together.
- Transportation, mobility, access
The Stars of Ashwini:
First three stars of Aries located on the Head of the Ram (or horse): Gamma-Arietis (Mesarthim) 3º 11′, Beta-Arietis (Sheratan) 3º 58′ & Alpha-Arietis (Hamal) 7º 40′,
This was the vernal equinox, the point where the sun crosses the celestial equator, in 68 BCE. The point of contact between the celestial equator and the celestial meridian. This point marks the split between “western astrology”, the Tropical chart and “Vedic astrology” and the sidereal chart. This equinox position changes by about 1º every 73 years so it’s currently at about 6º Pisces. By 2597 the vernal equinox will enter the final degrees of Aquarius. After about 26 000 years the equinox will again return to the first degree of Aries. Known as “the indicator of the reborn sun.”
Binary stars beta & gamma rotate around each other completing a cycle once every 107 days. Beta (Sheraton), a fixed star, rotates on its axis at high speeds and while generating energy through thermonuclear fusion at its core. There appears to be a ring of dust around these two, but it’s not dust, it’s chemically peculiar. Gamma (Mesarthim) is said to have seeded the world with inventions which will carry us into the future. When the moon is here it is said to be a good time to buy cattle, plant crops or travel.
Mesarthim and Sheraton are said to have the nature of Saturn & Mars: malicious, thieving, merciless, fiendish, repulsive and a liar. Accidents, violent death, bodily injuries, destruction, war and earthquakes occur. There is a danger of acting foolish and impulsive. Mesarthim is more administrative and less impulsive. Said to rule the throat: Mars and Saturn are said to give throat problems when located here.
Alpha-Arietes (Hamal): the “death wound.” The brightest star of Aries, 48th brightest star in the sky. Located mid forehead of the ram. Often used for navigation. The greek built several temples that aligned with Hamal. According to Ptolemy this star is as malicious and thieving as Mesarthim & Sheraton. It causes violence, accidents, and premeditated crime. Mars or Venus here are said to give problems with romantic and/or sexual relationships. Rules over the parathyroid gland.
Tree of Ashwini
Poison Nut Tree: Strychnos nux-vomica
A medium sized deciduous tree that grows in open habitat. Short, thick truck. Hard dense wood. Flowers are a small pale green colour with a foul odour and bloom in the cold season.
Strychnine: Tall green to orange fruit about the size of an apple contains seeds that are highly poisonous, intensely bitter source of strychnine (a poison commonly used in pesticide which causes muscular convulsions and death by asphyxia in less than 6 hours) & brucine, which is less poisonous than strychnine but still has toxic properties. Seeds are the shape of a flattened disk with hairs radiating out.
Chinese and Ayurvedic herbal concoctions for anti-inflammatory & analgesic agents. Added to alcohol (like rubbing alcohol) to make it unfit for human consumption. Herbal medicine claims strychnos to provide treatment for cancer and heart disease.
Huda Ayurvedic concoction: seeds are soaked for 5 days in water followed by 2 days in milk and then boiled in milk with other ingredients, very minute doses are used as an antidote for alcohol and drug poisoning. Can also increase muscular activity. The wood burns nice and can be used for building.
Some say Ras Tree, Coconut, or Pomegranate also belong to this nakshatra.
Quick, youthful, head, to get help, the love speed, they can be premature. Travel and transportation, natural healing.
Ashwini people are innovative, impulsive individuals whose quick spontaneous activity inspires and gives energy to others. They do well in emergencies but they can also be the cause of emergencies as they often act without thinking. The energy of Ashwini can be very unstable. They are good at starting things but rarely see things through to completion.
They do well in any field that takes a lot of initiative, they like adventure and often become leaders, pioneers, or innovators in their field. They make good adventure guides, sales reps (especially travelling sales people), or inventors. They love the feeling of being out on the open road and can work in any field related to transport.
They are usually nice looking and youthful even in their older years. As the physicians of the gods they teach humans how to heal, regenerate, and maintain their youth. Strong placements here give healing powers, knowledge of the psycho-physical body and Ayurveda. Ketu’s rulership can bring healing with light or sound. Not just new age music therapies, but things like ultrasound or laser eye surgery; working with polarity, pulse and propulsion and the sciences related to these things. They are said to be sensitive to vibrational frequency and may be clairaudient. From the point of view of string theory the Ashwinis represent the wave and the particle, two completely different realities whose mutual existence is theoretically impossible.
Their helping nature can also lead them into emergency response work like police, fire department, ambulance, military. Jobs that involved a dispatcher or on-call type jobs where they have to drop everything and go. Anything related to birth, rebirth, rebirthing, or being born again often relates to Ashwini. A cure initiated in Shatabhisha bears fruit in Ashwini (both nakshatras relate with poisons, herbal medicines, pharmaceuticals, and drugs).
Their ability to revive and regenerate is not limited to healing or curing the psycho-physical body; they are good at taking things apart and putting them back together: they like to tinker with all kinds of things. This can give them powerful technical skills making them good at mathematics, science, astrology, as well as through mechanics, repair or renovation; making the old new again.
Their impulsiveness can be disruptive to married life. They like to flirt and have fun but also have little discipline for drawing lines or respecting boundaries so they can easily get carried away. They are often sleek, sexy and powerful like a racehorse and common sayings like, “sowing your oats,” letting “wild horses run,” and “whoa there little filly” are clearly applicable. They don’t like to feel “tied down.” They often question their sense of belonging and may feel the need to prove themselves to the community, but even if they do this they still tend to feel disconnected. This can lead to a kind-of “Great Helper Syndrome.”
They like to work in pairs or with a partner who may be physically present, distant or even disembodied. There is often something unusual about the coupling. They need a lot of autonomy.
- With skills training and discipline they can achieve a lot, without such boundaries they tend to run free, acting without concern for anyone but themselves (and sometimes not even for themselves).
- Ganesha can be worshiped as a remedial measure for this nakshatra. Ganesha is the first to be worshiped, representing the beginning of things. He is also the remover of obstacles, and he is the deity related to the planet Ketu, the ruler of Ashwini.
- Sandaya vandanam, looking at the sunrise through water poured by one’s own cupped hands. The energy of this nakshatra is a lot like light reflecting off the water.
Planetary Rulerships of Ashwini
Ketu: Headless, unbound, limitless, misty, mystical, dispersing, ambivalent, random, numb, odd, useless, eccentric, observing, witnessing, foggy, cloudy, abandoned, wandering, surrendered, empty, vacuous, scatter, nebulise defrock, dematerialise, disengaged, severed. Ghosts, refugees, aliens, saints, pilgrims, homeless, other-worldly. Ketu provides a blank screen for others to project their desires upon them.
Mars – Aries: Fresh, direct penetration, active, assertive, impatient, anticipation, impulsive, crude, daring, dominant, pioneer, competitive, sharp, cutting, kinetic energy, dynamic, direct pursuit, direct conquest, head to head, courage, first to arrive. Rules the head and blood.
Mars + Ketu: Innovation gets expressed in a detached way. Energy is fresh, unbound, chaotic. They are quick to initiate things, but lack follow through. Can be oddly detached from their own activities. No boundaries to penetration, initiation, or direct action. The cutting and numbing effect can be very surgical and precise, or messy like the birth of a child. Mars blood, fire and steel and Ketu doesn’t care, he can penetrate anything and scatter it around. We are reminded of Ashwini’s significance in amputations, prosthetics, but also vehicles, transport, emergency response, search and rescue. Maybe what keeps Ashwini people so youthful is knowing that they could die any day. Ashwini itself is not a particularly violent or destructive nakshatra itself, it just has a way of getting involved in those kinds of situations through Mars and Ketu. Placements in Ashwini can be very supportive for people, like police or military, who use violence for justice. They are often professionals at finding and extracting. Mars gives them power and courage while Ketu makes them fearless.
Female Native: ”… she will possess a modest, clean, wholesome, and admirable character. She will have an inherent respect and admiration for older people, particularly her parents but she will be independent of them because of her ability to earn her own living and to make her own career. She will have a very good figure and even, white teeth. A capable and self-sufficient person.” — Shil-Ponde
Male Native: ”… a happy carefree disposition, very intelligent, in fact a rather above average person in this respect. He will be quite successful and his financial status will be such that he will seldom have to worry about money matters. In spite of his ability to achieve success he will be modest concerning himself and his achievements.” — Shil-Ponde
Aries Rising: “Independent thinking, courageous and sensitive. Middle stature, ruddy complexion, sharp sight, long face and neck, head broad at the temples and narrow at the chin, hair is brown, light and curly; mark or scar on head or temples, wide-set teeth and round eyes. Lovers of scientific thought, enterprising and ambitious with an ability to make plans. They dislike being guided by others; are intense when interested, vehement when excited. They are stubborn and frank. Quick tempered, they resent imposition and are libel to go to extremes. Hot constitution. They love beauty, art and elegance. Practical ideas. If Aries is afflicted they suffer with diseases to the head. Mental affliction and derangement are also likely if Saturn and Moon are in Aries.” — B.V. Raman
This causes a bit of a horsey look with long teeth and a hee-haw laugh. I come from a part of Canada known as Cowboy country: wide belt buckles, tall hats, wranglers and country music. But there’s more to it than that, we can recognise a cowboy by their swagger, their love for the open country and freedom. These innovators are gonna do what they’re gonna do regardless of what anyone else has to say about it. They might have the cowboy swagger, high confidence and strong independence. Speed and timing is important to them; they like to be the first to arrive at their destination, come in first, be the first to do something. They might like racing and competition. And everything might be a competition one way or another.
Gottselig and Porsche were certainly into racing, Ma Huateng was given the perfect Ashwini nick-name. Nikola Tesla is still talked about for his inventions in telecommunications, Serena Williams has a list of firsts related to being a black woman and as an exceptional athlete. Long term durable relationships seem to be missing from the lives of these people. I know a couple who have maintained the durability, but there is almost no contact between them.
Even those who do not become wealthy generally have money coming in due to their busy helpful natures. They are very free spirited so will also prefer to work independently, or at least call the shots. There is a likelihood that they will have a twin, especially if the ascendant lord is in the 3rd or 11th house.
Ascendant in Ashwini Pada 1, Aries Navamsha: “Gracious personality, enjoys good power and exchange ideas with learned people. Occupies a high position in a company or government service. Affected with excess bile complaints. If this extension also is the Lagna (ascendant) and Jupiter also is positioned here, one lives up to 83 years. Even though you are a good executive, you are not generally liked by your associates and employees. — Bepin Behari
Males tend to be “Fat has short nails. Eyes are large, may have buck teeth. Fond of jewels, bracelets, rings, and other ornaments of attire. Artistic.” — Shil-Ponde
Ascendant in Ashwini Pada 2, Taurus Navamsha: ” Not a good position. tall and clever. You are fond of eating spicy food and drink. You will have trouble through the opposite sex. Unless remedial measures are observed, you cannot get out of poverty. You are selfish and ambitious .” — Bepin Behari
“Fat, has short nails. Eyes are large May be a scientist, philosopher, writer, Will be a leader in any walk of life. Walks very fast; has a habit of pacing back and forth likes sea voyages and may deal with or work in foreign countries.” — Shil-Ponde
Ascendant in Ashwini Pada 3, Gemini Navamsha: “You will be much learned and expert in various sciences and religious scriptures. You are exceedingly active. You are a good friend to those whom you can impress.” — Bepin Behari
“Fat, has short nails. Eyes are large May be a scientist, philosopher, writer, Will be a leader in any walk of life. Walks very fast; has a habit of pacing back and forth likes sea voyages and may deal with or work in foreign countries.” — Shil-Ponde
Ascendant in Ashwini Pada 4, Cancer Navamsha: ” This position is the most outstanding position for Moon, provided Sun is not in conjunction. You attain a high education and knowledge in various branches of sciences with your own efforts. Mostly persons born in 12th degree to 13th degree of Ashvini are officers or doctors or persons holding very high position in government. Doctors born in this part of Ashwini Nakshatra become successful in the medical field. The same is the result when the Ascendant falls in 4th part of Aśvini even if the Moon is positioned elsewhere. Your distinguishing feature is that there will be a scar or mark on the head or face.” — Bepin Behari
“Hard, lean body. Fond of pets and animals. May be a preacher or a minister.” — Shil-Ponde
Johnny Michael Spann (1), Tommy Blake (1), Marcel Proust (1), Oscar de la Hoya (1), Ukraine Revolution 2014 (1), Margaux Hemingway (1), John Patterson (1), Johnny Stompanato (1),
Kate Duchess of Cambridge (2), Albert Bandura (2), Penelope Cruz (2), Amber Frey (2), Ma Huateng Pony (2), Chris Rock (2), Aroha Bevan (2), Jeff Bezos (2), Sexual Abuse #6 (2), Usain Bolt (2)
Nikola Tesla (3), Ursula Le Guin (3), Andre-Marie Ampere (3), Sigourney Weaver (4), Christiaan Barnard (heart surgeon (3)), Robert F. Kennedy (3?),
Benjamin de Rothschild (4), John Archibald Wheeler (4?), Anu Shah (4), Julia Roberts (4), William the Conqueror (4), Willie Nelson (4), Pierre Ramond (string theory (4)), Carl H. Brans (4), Gigi Hadid (Hashimoto Disease, Model (4)), Clive Wearing (musicologist lost his memory (4?)), Micheal Jackson (), Ferdinand Porsche (), Proclus (),
[Many charts have not been confirmed so ascendant and even moon nakshatras may not be correct. There may be inconsistencies regarding the house placement of the planets as well. Use your own judgement. A healthy dose of scepticism should be applied to astrological data generally.]
• Sun in Ashwini • Moon in Ashwini. •. Mars in Ashwini •.
Mercury in Ashwini
Mercury has a bit of a tough time with this energy and they may be seeking to go down two different roads heading in the opposite directions at the same time.
Robert Yeats, Harvey Cushing (4), Vincent van Goth, Jaroslav Halak, Curtis Joseph, Olaf Kolzig, Maria Lantseva, Susan Strasberg, Julian Lennon, Mary Pickford, Russel Crow, George Strait, Eric Clapton, Clive Wearing (2), Trent Reznor, Timothy McVeigh, Karl Wolff, Tamerlane, Yi Sun-Sin, Titanic Sunk, Edward Smyth-Osbourn (4), Malcolm X, Guy Fawkes, Che Guevara, Nigel Farage, Hitler (1), Richard Wagner (1), Sam Walton (Walmart (1)), Tony Blair, Princess Maxima of Netherlands, Mark Zuckerberg, Immanuel Kant (1), Rabindranath Tagore, Ram Das, Descartes, Ronnie Gale Dreyer, Iana Tonkonog, Robert Boustany (1), Daria Sivcode, Sachindev Shakiyamaan,
Mercury in the 1st house: Rules the 3rd & 6th houses for Aries ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 1st house person “enjoys longevity, is sweet, soft, appropriate in speech, sharp-whetted and learned in the Sastras.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 1st house “makes a person peace loving, curious, extremely generous, of good conduct, patient, learned with knowledge of the arts.” “Benefic influences will certainly make them a craftsman and artist, good at math, writing, astrology, business, trade, education, oratory, printing and grammar. This Mercury destroys the negative influence of other planets. The natives body has brilliance and they are vigorous and energetic. They will appear much younger than they actually are.” “Moon & Mercury conjunction gives receptivity, sharp memory, imagination, love for travels, writing, knowledge of language. The native is most excellent in eloquence, wealthy, handsome, kind hearted, meek, has great love for his wife, is very talkative and performs many religious deeds.”
- B.V. Raman: Mercury in the 1st house: “This position makes the subject humorous. Quickness of wit and mental ingenuity tend to be strongly marked. The native becomes well read, particularly in occult studies. In good aspect to Venus, it makes one musically talented. Adaptability is a striking feature. He will be intellectual. If conjunct Rahu or Ketu the native suffers a lot of nervous trouble.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 1st house: “The native will have self made wealth, will be of a disposition to serve, will be valorous, and intelligent but devoid of learning.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 1st house: “The native will be sickly, famous, inimical to his relatives, adventurous, and virtuous. If the ascendant is otherwise weakened they could be permanently disabled. But if this 6th lord is in his own or exaltation sign they will not be sick; they will love exercise, remain fixed in reality (not a dreamer), earns by hard work and is wealthy and honourable.”
- Commentary: They will likely maintain a high degree of youthfulness throughout their life. Their brains move fast. They may be diagnosed with something like Attention Deficit Disorder these days, but actually their minds just need more stimulation. This I why Dale Earnhardt could drive so fast, and Immanuel Kant formulated such as complex and exquisite philosophy.
- Dale Earnhardt (3), Timothy McVeigh, Penelope Cruz, Robert Yeats, Mercury conjunct Moon: Richard Wagner, Descartes, Malcom X, Immanuel Kant,
Mercury in the 2nd house: Rules the 4th & 7th houses for Pisces ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 2nd house “allows one to earn wealth by dint of their own effort. He is a poet, sincere, attractive in his speech, and eats sumptuously.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 2nd house endows the native with good character and disposition, they are devoted to their guru, happy earning money with their skill, have extreme lustre or loveliness and makes great progress.” “They are exceptionally witty speakers; if this Mercury has benefic influences the native will have higher education, his economic standard is of a higher level and his plans are useful.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will enjoy pleasures, all kinds of wealth, family life, honour and adventure. He will be cunning and deceptive in disposition.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will have many wives, will gain wealth through his wife and be of procrastinating nature.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 2nd house: “The native gets wealth through marriage. If afflicted one may earn wealth through despicable means as trading in flesh and women, not excluding his wife. He may eat the food offered at death ceremonies and wander about seeking such foods. If the 2nd house is a dual sign and afflicted, more than one marriage is likely. If maraka dasha is going on, one may die in periods of the 7th lord. The native will have a wavering mind and will always be inclined towards sensuality.”
- Commentary: Song writers, story tellers, poets.
- Rabindranath Tagore, Che Guevara, Elena Italy, 2nd from Moon: Rabindranath Tagore, George Strait, Guy Fawkes, Tamerlane, Pope Urban VIII, Olaf Kolzig, David Koch,
Mercury in the 3rd house: Rules the 5th & 8th houses for Aquarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 3rd house person will be “brave, of medium life, and have good brothers. They will get tired easily and quickly feel dejected.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 3rd house “gives the courage to remain free from bondage from their relatives, they are devoid of happiness, their heart is not pure, but they get what they want by clever devices. The person is perplexed by so many plans but has a talent for for performing work with some intelligent device and getting success.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 3rd house: “The native is dear to his brothers, a tale-bearer, miserly, always interested in own work. The native will be interested in drawing, painting, military science, physics, engineering and journalism. Bearing news from one place to another. If they are lacking education they will enjoy gossip.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 3rd house: “The native will be devoid of fraternal happiness, will be indolent and without vigour or servants.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 3rd house: “If conjunct the 3rd lord, 3rd house significations suffer. The natives ears may suffer or he may go deaf. Misunderstanding and disputed with siblings; beset by fear and mental anguish. He may imagine things and suffer from hallucinations. He may get involved with debts and get into trouble thereby. If malefic afflict the conjunction of 3rd & 8th lord the natives suffering will be unbearable, but if conjunct the 6th or the 12th lord benefic results may come: he might get a monetary windfall through writing or the agency of a co-born.”
- Anton LaVeu, Sanj Hall, Descartes, 3rd from Moon: Ausha, Sanj Hall, Iana Tonkonog, Ronnie Gale Dreyer, Timothy McVeigh, Jaroslav Halak,
Mercury in the 4th house: Rules the 6th & 9th houses for Capricorn ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 4th house “person is witty and happy with plenty of good friends, land, corn, wealth and pleasure.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 4th house endows the native with excellent conveyance, wealth, jewels, prosperity, interest in crafts, drawing, music and dance and knowledge. This is an auspicious house for Mercury. If this mercury has benefic influence the native will make balance and, effective decisions allowing them to enjoy worldly comforts, popularity, good houses and conveyance. Sharp memory, logical and effective arguments, strong intellect. This person will weigh each side carefully before making decisions but will be firm once they do. If this mercury suffers affliction or weakness they might be deceived by friends, face social censure or blame, jealousy and conflict with his own men. Obstacles in education will surely arise and the native can be adept at trickery.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 4th house: “The native will be devoid of maternal happiness, intelligent, a tale-bearer, jealous of others, fickle-minded and very rich. There is fear of having a vehicle accident, disputes may arise over immovable property and there will always be some kind of dispute over property, social disputes. For Libra ascendant there will be particularly malefic effects regarding maternal property and some accident is certain.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 4th house: “The native will be endowed with the happiness of having a houses and conveyances, will have all kinds of wealth and be devoted to his mother.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 4th house: “Gives vast landed properties and beautiful bungalows. The native may earn through estate or land dealings. His mother will be a rich a fortunate woman. He will inherit his fathers immovable property. If afflicted the native will not have any domestic happiness. His early life will be crossed by miseries of a hear-hearted father or disharmony between parents. If Rahu afflicts, ones mother may be a divorce or live separately from father.”
- Mary Pickford, Russell Crow, Pappu Yadov, 4th from Moon: Elena Italy, Emma Trinaistic, Russell Crow, Tony Blair, Dale Earnhardt (3),
Mercury in the 5th house: Rules the 7th & 10th houses for Sagittarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 5th house makes a person “learned, happy and courageous. He has good progeny and is learned in mantras (charms & spells) [sic].”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 5th house “grants the happiness of having a son, many friends, skill in counselling and debate, great interest in sports and games an of good character. Mercury is an impotent planet so it’s not good for having a son if Saturn also afflicts the 5th house or 5th lord. The native will certainly be wise and intelligent with knowledge of Mantra sastra if there are benefic influences. Such a native makes his destiny with skill of his own intelligence and loves entertainment.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 5th house: “he will be a man of honour, gifted with all virtues, always delighted and endowed with all kinds of wealth. For Cancer ascendant Saturn delays marriage and brings love affairs in college.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 5th house: “An early marriage. The partner might come from a well-to-do family. The wife or husband will be amateur and an advantage to the native. If the 7th lord is weak there may be no children. If severely afflicted one may get issues from an adulterous conduct of the wife. If there is a mix of malefic and benefic influence the native may get only daughters. Trouble to ones office superiors is likely. The native will possess good character.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 5th house: “The native will be endowed all kinds of learning, be cheerful, wealthy and blessed with sons. A very auspicious placement. The native earns great fame on the basis of his intellectual powers and is very successful in his field of action. Generally found in the charts of wise statesmen, scholars, professors, writers, educators, actors, etc.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 5th house: “The native shines as a broker and engages in speculation and other business. If a benefic conjoins the 10th lord, the native will peacefully engaged in prayers and pious activity. He may become head of an orphanage or old age home if then 10th lord is in the 6th, 8th or 12th navamsha.”
- Immanuel Kant, Princess Maxima, Trent Reznor??, Tamerlane, Eliana Trinaistic, 5th from Moon: Nancy Nars, Curtis Joseph, Trent Reznor, Curtis Joseph, Nigel Farage,
Mercury in the 6th house: Rules the 8th & 11th houses for Scorpio ascendant. Vipreet Raja Yoga.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 6th house person is “short tempered when dealing with disputes. They are impolite, idle, and destroy the strength of their enemy.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 6th house “involves the native in arguments and disputes, they may have some disease, they are stone headed, and lazy. This is not considered an auspicious position for Mercury. Influenced by malefic they may have abdominal troubles, respiratory illness or skin problems. Heavy afflictions can give leprosy, indigestion, irregular bowels. They express themselves in such a way that no one can possibly agree with them. If this Mercury has benefic influence mothers relatives will prosper.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 6th house: “The native will win over his opponents, have a diseased body and will fear snakes and water in childhood.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 6th house: “If conjunct the 6th lord raja yoga results: Marital affluence, fame, acquisition of objects desired are the good results. But the native may suffer ill-health. If afflicted, the native suffers loss of money through theft, trouble from the courts and the police. The natives maternal uncles may suffer great trouble. If the 6th lord is fortified he is able to overcome all his troubles and emerge victorious. No attempt by his ill wishers and enemies to harm him will succeed.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 6th house: “The native will generally remain sickly. He will be cruel, living in foreign places and troubled by enemies. For Gemini ascendant Mars may cause them to confront enemies but they will not be troubled by them.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 6th house: “The native gains money through maternal relatives, litigating and running nursing homes. If afflicted, the native thrives on stetting people against each other, involving themselves in other people quarrels and anti-social activity. If afflicted the native may lose through similar sources.”
- Edward Smyth-Osbourn, Robert Boustany, 6th from Moon: Yi Sun-Sin, Ram Das, Vincent van Goth, Eliana Trinaistic, Yi Sun-Sin,
Mercury in the 7th house: Rules the 9th & 12th houses for Libra ascendant. Youthful student partners.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 7th house “native is learned, well dressed and possessed of all the merits man may be known by. Partner is wealthy.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 7th house “endows the native with good character, wealth, truthful speech, gold, wife and son.” “If this Mercury has benefic influences the native will have many friends, a deep intimate relationship with someone of the opposite sex early in his youth, This person will have charm and youthful manners, attraction and his wife will have exceptional lustre to her face. They may suffer premature or quick ejaculation during sexual intercourse. If Mercury is with Venus and Saturn there is a possibility of impotence or low sperm count. This is not an auspicious position for giving birth to strong, healthy progeny. If the natives does his own trade, he will be very skilful at it.”
- B.V. Raman: Mercury in the 7th house: “A man of virtue and geniality, he will dress well and tastefully. He will have profound knowledge of law, skilled in tactics for business and trade. He will have writing ability and success though it early in life. Early marriage to a rich women. Learned in mathematics, astrology and astronomy. He wil lie religious and devout. Diplomatic, but if afflicted he will be cunning a deceitful. He will have a good physique and looks.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 7th house: “will have happiness through wife, virtuous and famous.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 7th house: “The native may go abroad and prosper there. His father may also prosper in foreign lands. He will get a noble and lucky wife. If ascetic yogas are present the native may seek spiritual guidance and fulfilment abroad. If asubhayogas spoil the 9th lord the father may meet his death abroad.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 7th house: “the native will always spend on account of his wife, will not enjoy conjugal bliss and will be bereft of learning and strength.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 7th house: “Wife may come from a poor family. Married life will be unhappy and may end in separation. Later on he will take to aestheticism. Weak in health and suffering phlegmatic troubles, he will be without learning or property.”
- Sam Walton, Malcom X, 7th from Moon: Karl Wolff, Eric Clapton, Mark Zuckerberg, Sam Walton,
Mercury in the 8th house: Rules the 1st & 10th houses for Virgo ascendant. Yoga Karaka planet.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 8th house “brings great renown, longevity; it makes him a great supporter of his family and lord and leader of an army.” “Death is ceased by anemia, bloodlessness, vertigo and similar diseases.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 8th house “gives prosperity due to favour and kindness of the king. The person suffers from pride, opposes others and destroys their work. Vipreet raja can make this Mercury very auspicious; the native may be long lived, fame spreads far and wide, he remains cheerful, has sex with many different women, but has strength and supports his family. The person may have poor handwriting and be opposed to their brothers. Problems arise due to signing contracts, borrowing or lending without first thinking it through.”
- B.V. Raman: Mercury in the 8th house: “The native will possess many good qualities. He will be known for his breeding and curious disposition. He will inherit as well as earn much wealth. He will be learned and famous for his scholarship in many subjects. He will live long but have a weak constitution.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 8th house: “The native will have knowledge of occult powers but will be sickly, thievish, extremely wrathful, a gambler and given to travers others wives. Knowledge of the occult is certain with this placement. If the ascendant is Cancer the native may die in infancy. Aries, Libra & Sagittarius ascendants will not allow harm to come to the native, but if there is malefic influence the harm may be doubled and they might be subject to unnatural death.”
- B.V. Raman: 1st lord in the 8th house: “Learned, gambling tendencies, interested in occultism and mean character. If the lord is strong, they may take pride in helping others and have many friends; He will be religiously in cloned and have a peaceful and sudden end.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 8th house: “The native will be devoid of good acts, long lived and intent on blaming others. If the native adopts a profession dealing in scraps, mineral substances, LIC, leather goods etc, he will get special success, other wise he falls badly in his profession and may be involved with immoral professions.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 8th house: “The native has many breaks in career. The may attain leadership positions but it will not last for a long time. If under malefic affliction, the native may commit criminal offences. If Jupiter influences the 10th lord they may become a mystic of spiritual teacher. Saturn here makes a person an undertaker or otherwise employed at the burning ghats, graveyards, etc.”
- Nancy Nars?, Emma Trinaistic, Karl Wolff, 8th from Moon: Robert Boustany, Clive Wearing, Julian Lennon, Anton LaVeu,
Mercury in the 9th house: Rules the 2nd & 11th houses for Leo ascendant. Wealth Planet.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 9th house “The native is of great learning and wealth, of saintly temperament and spiritually inclined. They are conversant in anything and of eloquent speech.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 9th house gives respect for education and giving help to others and alms to beggars. They get wealth, happiness from servants and sons. A well placed Mercury with benefic influences will give religious tendency, study of philosophy and scripture, havan, yagna, and religious rites. The person will be devoted to father, a good orator, famous but will oppose ostentatious shows of religion.”
- B.V. Raman: Mercury in the 9th house: “The native will acquire much education and wealth. He will be a great scholar interested in theosophy and metaphysics and have a scientific mind. He will love music and pleasure in Venus conjoins Mercury here. Conjunct Jupiter will give wit and wisdom; he may travel abroad and lecture in educational institutions on invitation. Relations with father will be friendly and happy.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 9th house. “The native will be wealthy, diligent, skilful. He remains sickly in childhood but happy in remaining years. He visits shrines and observes religious rites.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 9th house: “The native will be fortunate, skilful, honoured by the king, and wealthy. The don’t have to work to gain wealth, it comes by good fortune; occasionally by gambling, speculation or shares.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 9th house: “He inherits a large paternal fortune and will be very lucky in life. He will possess many houses, conveyances and every other kind of luxury. He will be religious minded and disseminate religious literature. He will be charitable and set up charitable institutions.”
- Yi Sun-Sin, Nigel Farage, Daria Shivcode, Ronnie Gale Dreyer, Iana Tonkonog, Sachin Dev, 9th from Moon: Edward Smyth-Osbourn, Mary Pickford,
Mercury in the 10th house: Rules the 3rd & 12th houses for Cancer ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 10th house “brings success in every enterprise, good education, strength, wisdom and happiness. He is noble and acts truthful in speech.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 10th house “endows the native with great learning, knowledge, all kinds of wealth and property, and is the door of noble deeds, sweet spoken, sensual and pleasure loving. This is considered a very auspicious placement for Mercury. Wealth is earned through teaching, crafts, music, writing, work relates tot he courts. They usually have more than one career and possibly multiple sources of income. The person gets paternal wealth in exceptional measure, he is tactful, get royal authority and respect in society. They are economical with words, handsome, happy, patient, religious with sattvic mind, and is sincere and honest in their aims and objectives.”
- B.V. Raman: Mercury in the 10th house: “He will be a happy straight-forward person. He will be a scholar in many subjects and engaged in acquiring more knowledge and fame. He will be successful in his endeavours. He will have defective eyesight but profound knowledge of astrology and mathematics. If Venus is in conjunction he will have. Charming wife and wealth. If Jupiter, he will be unhappy and childless but move in powerful circles of government. Saturn and Mercury make the native toil in jobs like copyist and proofreader and they will suffer penury.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 10th house: The native will have all kinds of happiness and self made wealth but will nurture wicked females.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 10th house: “The native will rise though royal persons and will enjoy only moderate paternal bliss.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 10th house: “The native will be hard working and have to undertake tedious journey for his occupation. He will be a jailor, doctor, or work in the cemetery and such places. He spends money on agricultural pursuits on which he makes profit. The native will derive no happiness or physical comforts from his sons.”
- Pope Urban VIII, Mark Zuckerberg, Hitler, Ram Das, 10th from Moon: Robert Yeats, Daria Shivcode, Shakiyamaan, Princess Maxima, Curtis Joseph,
Mercury in the 11th house: Rules the 1st & 4th houses for Gemini. Yoga Karaka
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 11th house “grants longevity, truth, riches, happiness and several attendants.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 11th house “native is sensual and pleasure loving, extremely wealthy, courteous, cheerful, good natured, strong and studies many branches of learning. This native is capable of achieving all objectives by his own skill while taking on many things at once, Multi-dimensional thinking, skill as a public relations officer, children may become successful traders, and the person will fulfil every promise.”
- B.V. Raman: Mercury in the 11th house: “One becomes learned in many sciences. He will possess a keen and sharp intellect, will be wealthy , truthful and happy, have many faithful servants and will prosper in engineering ventures.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 11th house: “The native will always have gains, good qualities, fame and many wives. These effects will be more pronounced for Taurus and Cancer ascendant. If Pisces ascendant debilitated Jupiter will give evil effects.”
- B.V. Raman: 1st lord in the 11th house: “In addition tot the result of 1st lord in the 2nd house, there will always be gains in business, if a business man. The subject will not experience financial straights. He owes his prosperity to his elder brother. He will earn enormous business profits.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 11th house “The native will always have gains, good qualities, fame, and many wives.”
- Eric Clapton, Guy Fawkes, George Strait, Vincent van Goth, 11th from Moon: Pappu Yadov, Penelope Cruz,
Mercury in the 12th house: Rules the 2nd & 5th houses for Taurus ascendant. Speculative wealth.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 12th house “makes life miserable, devoid of learning and full of humiliation. One is cruel and indolent in temperament.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 12th house causes the native to be deserted by his own men, devoid of mercy, dexterous, clever, cunning, deceitful and has a dirty impure heart. The person wastes their mental powers and time, and they go to extremes in everything. The native is learned, but cannot make use of it since he cannot decide his aim.”
- B.V. Raman: Mercury in the 12th house: “Capricious and wayward the native will indulge in extra marital relations and suffer penury. His perverted thinking will make him unhappy. He will have few children.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 12th house: “Makes a native adventurous, devoid of wealth, dependent on others, and bereft of happiness for the eldest son. The native will spend his wealth, earn money in a foreign country. Those with Aries or Gemini ascendant can become wealthy from foreign sources. Aquarius ascendant will bring special losses from foreign sources and are advised to avoid this kind of trade.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 12th house: “The native is bereft of happiness for own son and will have to adopt or purchases a son.”
- Julian Lennon, Shakiyamaan, Tony Blair, Ausha, 12th from Moon: Richard Feynman, Che Guevara,
Jupiter in Ashwini
“If there’s no god, everything is permitted.”
Jupiter rules over children so there is a chance of illegitimate children, unexpected one, or perhaps they will merely be odd in some way. They are very strong proponents of freedom and might even seek to break through the established rights and freedoms.
Al Pacino (1), Andre-Anne, Jesseca Bald (2), Thomas More (2), Alejandro Jodorowsky (4), Channer, Charlemagne, Derek Chauvin, Black Monday Stock Crash, Russell Crow, Steven Crowder, Dostoyevsky, Ulf von Euler, Nigel Farage, Kirk Douglas, Martin Luther King, Jacques Plante, Pranaal Khatri, Prity, Steven Segal, George Strait, Mr T,
Jupiter in the 1st house: Rules the 9th & 12th houses for Aries ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 1st house “makes a person handsome, attractive, fortunate, long living, fearless, and blessed with children.”
- Jataka Bharnam: “Moon & Jupiter conjunction makes a person courteous, of firm disposition, keeps his thoughts secret, remains engaged in virtuous acts and is good to others. They are religious and have faith in the gods, are devoted to teachers, extremely popular, ready to do works for public welfare; they are pure, clear, liberal, theistic.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 1st house: “Native will be fortunate, prosperous, honoured by king or government, good natured, charming, honoured by the people.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 1st house: “The native becomes a self made man and earns much money through his efforts. If conjunct the ascendant lord and aspected by benefics the native is fortunate with riches and happiness.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 1st house: “The native will be spendthrift, weak constitution, will suffer phlegmatic conditions and be devoid of wealth and learning. Native is not disposed to greed or avarice.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 1st house: “The native will have a weak constitution and will be feeble-minded. He will, however, be handsome and sweet tongued. If it’s a common sign the native will generally be wandering about. If conjunct the 6th lord, the native will have a long life unless the 8th house is also afflicted. This can also indicate imprisonment or living abroad. If 12th & 1st lords exchange signs the native will be miser, hated by all and devoid of intelligence.”
- Steven Chowder, Channer, Martin Luther King, Steven Seagal, Jupiter conjunct Moon: Jasmine Milette, Mr T,
Jupiter in the 2nd house: Rules the 1st & 10th houses for Pisces ascendant. Yoga Karaka planet.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 2nd house makes the “native good at speech, a good judge of food articles, they are handsome, wealthy and learned.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 2nd house endows the native with a handsome appearance, education, virtues, fame, a charitable disposition, wealth and a lack of enemies. The native loves poetry, speaks authoritatively: loquacious and eloquent. The natives wife will also have a beautiful face. If this Jupiter is in a sign of Mars the native might have a very short span of life and may die as early as 6 years old.
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 2nd house: “The native will be gainful, learned, happy, good natures, religious minded, honourable with good qualities and many wives. The native will be economic minded with profit giving commercial projects. He has marvellous foresight with great power of examination and observation. His inferences are capable of giving a far reaching result and his plans are successful.”
- B.V. Raman: 1st lord in the 2nd house: “There will be more gains, teased or worried by enemies, good character, respectable and generous hearted. Well aspected will allow him to gladly discharge his duties to kith and kin; and he will be ambition. He will possess prominent eyes and be blessed with forethought.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will be wealthy, virtuous, honoured by king or government, charitable and endowed with paternal and other bliss.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 2nd house: “The native is fortunate, he rises well in life and makes a lot of money. He engages in the family trade and developed it. If malefic affect the 10th house he will suffer losses and be responsible for the decline of the family business. He will prosper in catering or restaurant business.”
- Commentary: Strongly identified with faith based family values. George Straight seems like the perfect face of the free range cowboy with a strong faith in god and good family values despite his life as a touring country music singer. They accumulate great wealth and many assets, vehicles, They might maintain a fairly simple life but will be known for their family wealth, a easily recognised face in their field. They typically reach the top in any field they go into. They will take a two pronged approach to savings and storage with much focus on bringing new life to old things; or even in raising ghosts from the past.
- 2nd from Moon: George Straight, David Koch, Thomas More, Jacques Plante,
Jupiter in the 3rd house: Rules the 2nd & 11th houses for Aquarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 3rd house “causes one to suffer disrespect, they are miserly, have a well known brother, is sinful and wickedly disposed.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in the 3rd house “native is devoid of courtesy, politeness, and generosity; they are misery and ungrateful. The native makes many pilgrimages and makes his destiny by dint of own effort and intellect, but due to over ambition conditions are never quite satisfactory. Interested in writing, thoughtful, intelligent, wise, performing work with intelligent devices and has a tendency towards spiritualism.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 3rd house: “The native will be a man of valour, wise, virtuous, lustful and miserly if there are benefic influences. If influenced by malefic circumstance, the native will be heterodox. If conjunct the 3rd lord and with a malefic planet the native will have no fear of god. A malefic planet in the 3rd house depends more on ones own valour than on fate or god. Due to his courage he does not amass money but reinvests it in trade for expansion and development. For Aries ascendant the native maybe a multi-trader due to the multiplicity symbolised by Gemini.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 3rd house: “The native will be skilful in all jobs, wealthy. Blessed with fraternal bliss and sometimes insure pains from gout.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 3rd house: “The native will be a concert singer or musician and earn thereby. Gain through brothers, many friends and helpful neighbours. Afflictions will give contrary results.”
- 3rd from Moon: Martin Luther King, Ulf Von Euler,
Jupiter in the 4th house: Rules the 3rd & 12th houses for Capricorn ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 4th house “grants the native company of his mother, friends, attendants, sons, wife, happiness and plenty of corn (food).”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 4th house endows the native with honour and respect from society, happiness from wealth, conveyance, and favour from the king. The native will have all kinds of comforts and convenience, will be large hearted and wise. He will have a good house, lands, cattle, wealth. If Moon, Venus and Jupiter are all strong the person will have conveyance of the highest standard. They will gain recognition from the world, If Jupiter is weak and afflicted the native will lack happiness in all of these things.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 4th house: “The native will be happy wealthy and intelligent but will acquire a vicious wife. Debilitated Jupiter here can bring about the death of the native brother, cause trouble for the mother, disturb the marital life of the father, and bring about mental troubles for oneself. Mercury or Jupiter debilitated here can bring course cases involving immovable property; many cases for debilitated Mercury. For Cancer or Capricorn ascendant the native will be involved with the purchase and sale of properties in other cities than his own. Virgo and Pisces ascendants may suffer addiction due to the natives effort to study occult science.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 4th house: “The native will be devoid of maternal happiness and will day-by-day have losses in respect to lands, conveyances and houses. They native will sell his lands for wealth. Genome and Leo ascendant will will completely Destry maternal bliss, but Scorpio and Aries ascendants will get special happiness from mother.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 4th house: “Early death for mother, mental restlessness, unnecessary worry, enmity with relatives and living abroad are some of the results. Suffering constant harassment from landlord, residence will be in an ordinary house. If well placed these negative indications are greatly mitigated. If Venus is strong the native will own conveyance but it will always give him trouble.”
- Kirk Douglas, Larry Elder, Russell Crow. Monica Brad, Darrek Chauvin, 4th from Moon: Russell Crow. Ayn Rand, Pope Leo XIII,
Jupiter in the 5th house: Rules the 1st & 4th houses for Sagittarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 5th house person “suffers at the hands of his sons; he is intelligent and an advisor to rulers.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 5th house enjoys the happiness of a good son and a good friend. “The person has knowledge of mantras (spells and charms), is soft spoken and has much wealth and conveyances. This person is an epicurean, believing pleasure to be the greatest good of life. He makes good use of intelligence and logic and may gain wealth from investments, trading shares, speculation, lottery or gambling. But if this Jupiter is poorly placed with malefic influence there will be loss of son.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 5th house: “The native will have mediocre happiness though sons, the first born is not likely to live, he will be honourable, wrathful and a favourite of the king. Difficulty with first born is generally true if in the case of debilitation and may prove true for other ascendants if there is additional affliction; Sagittarius and Pisces ascendants will be particularly sensitive to affliction since Jupiter is said to be the destroyer of the effects of the house occupied by him.”
- B.V. Raman: 1st lord in the 5th house: “The first child does not survive, not much happiness from children, short tempered, subservient and serving others. If fortified, he will be in the good graces of rules or powerful political parties and likely be absorbed into trade of diplomatic service. He will propitiate deities consistent with indications of the 5th lord.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 5th house:”The native will be happy, a favourite of all, a devotee to lord Vishnu, virtuous, honourable and will possess self-earned wealth.”
- 5th from Moon: Channer, Nigel Farage, Nancy Nares, Reece Witherspoon,
Jupiter in the 6th house: Rules the 2nd & 5th houses for Scorpio ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 6th house “person is indolent and disrespected, but destroys his enemies and is clever with mantras (charms & spells).” “May develop consumption.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 6th house “gives a love for music and a desire for fame and glory. The person will be victorious over enemies, but will be lazy in completing tasks once they are started. The person is full of pride and will show favour to his own caste. If this Jupiter is well placed with favourable aspects the person will benefit from faithful servants. If this Jupiter is poorly placed the person will suffer liver disorders and ulcers etc.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 6th house: “If conjunct a benefic the native will earn wealth from his enemies. If with a malefic he will have losses through his enemies and be weak thighed. For Aries ascendant, debilitated Venus will bring loss of wealth, clashes with family, weakness to wives health, depression in her, conflict in marital relations, loss of family wealth, loss though partner and friends, and deterioration of sexual energy. For Gemini Ascendant there will be loss of wealth. The native will see a rise in fall of wealth at an early age. Exalted Jupiter here will bring much paternal wealth, but as he ages he will spend most of it. For other ascendants the general effects are: 1. Theft of money, 2. Loss of valuables like jewellery, 3. Litigation over paternal property, 4. Money lent out is not returned, 5. Obstruction of incoming wealth, 6. Disease of the nose, face or teeth, 7. Fear of water for the spouse and fear of her collapse during a journey or something.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 6th house: “The natives sons will be equal to his enemies, or [he] will die, or the native will acquire a son by adoption or purchase. Obstacles to producing a son may be the result of some disease. If there is additional malefic influence here the native will have no issues, and if a child is born it will not live for long. For Leo ascendant this effect is felt in a particularly cruel way.”
- Thomas More, Dostoyevsky, Vikash Doctor, Noam Chomsky, Sai Changathi, 6th from Moon: Al Pacino (1), Sai Changathi, Charlemagne, Prity,
Jupiter in the 7th house: Rules the 3rd & 6th houses for Libra ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 7th house “gives good wife and sons. He is amiable and more generous than his father.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 7th house make s the natives mind joyfully engaged in reading the Shastras. He is by nature courteous, very happy through wife and wealth, an excellent advisor, and good poet.” “This native earns a high income, gets success in their hopes, and has a great personality. He enjoys physical and bodily health, and get cooperation from their younger brother and other partners. This is considered very favourable for achieving grandeur, majesty and prosperity.”
- B.V. Raman: Jupiter in the 7th house: “Diplomatic and kind hearted, the native gets a virtuous, good looking and chart wife. He will get a good education and gain through marriage. He will be sensitive the the feelings of others. He has a speculative mind and is a good agriculturist. He undertakes pilgrimages to distant places and is superior to his father in his qualities. The native will possess good sons.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 7th house: “The native will have aptitude for serving the king, he will not be happy during childhood but there can be no doubt that he will get happiness in the end.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 7th house: “The native will be devoid of happiness through wedlock, but will be famous, virtuous, honourable, adventurous and wealthy. Three will be constant tension, quarrelling and fighting with partners and married life can be hell. For Aries and Libra ascendant it is errors of the native himself that cause disharmony as he may deliberately stir up trouble due to the effort of 3rd lord.”
- Commentary: They tend towards many alliances and partnerships are made but a high degree of freedom is maintained which often brings conflict. Perhaps in the course of travels and tours, or by working in the travel industry. Partnership is rife with “just passing through.” Lots of one-to-one fight or arguments. In some ways they might feel like they are having to constantly defend themselves from a wold that is out to et them. Steven Crowder & Noam Chomsky are in an ideological war with the world in a way that was not so different from the war between teams that Jacques Plante was involved in. A kind of tribal war which defines the atmosphere in which Empress Wu Zetian rose up. Darrek Chauvin has also become a symbol of the ideological war in the USA. There seems to be some touch therapy or therapeutic relationship going on here as well: massage, arresting, fighting, physical exams, pat downs. One might face many law suits and court cases. It may all just be the more unwelcome part of your 6th house job. If they are able to get most of this energy pout in their work, and their partner also has an alternative outlet for this argumentative energy then marriage can be sustained. Spouse might even be a distant figure in a persons life due to the 12th from influence. Expect a lot of quarrelling.
- Empress Wu Zetian, Jacques Plante, Jasmine Milette, 7th from Moon: Darrek Chauvin, Noam Chomsky, Steven Crowder, Vikash Doctor, Empress Wu Zetian,
Jupiter in the 8th house: Rules the 4th & 7th houses for Virgo ascendant. Bad boy Jupiter.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 8th house “native is poor and earns his living as a lowly servant. They are sinful but enjoy longevity.” “May develop consumption.” “Brings about death without much trouble, or through Kapha (phlegm).”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in the 8th makes “the native a servant, baser, fowel, dirt, humble, poor, lacking discrimination and discernment, discourteous, given to laziness and suffering from bodily weakness. They may be opposed to learned people and their own father and will not get favour or kindness form distinguished people. The person is diseased, opposed to family traditions and customs, will be base and mean, and suffer insults accordingly.”
- B.V. Raman: Jupiter in the 8th house: “The native will be unhappy but generous hearted. He will live long. He will have difficulty in speech. He may do ignoble deeds but pretend to be noble. He may have liaisons with widows. He will have dirty habits and suffer from coitus. He will have a painless death. If Jupiter is debilitated and Moon is in the 4th house, the native will be menial and always ordered about.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 8th house: “The native will be devoid of domestic and other comforts, will not get much paternal happiness and be equal to a neuter. The native may be separated from his place of birth and may live in secrecy or in hiding. The person may have an aptitude for occult sciences like astrology, tantra, mantra siddhi etc. The native may be prone to addictions, his conveyance will be stolen and/or badly damaged in an accident. The native lacks popularity.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 8th house: “The native will be bereft of marital happiness, his wife will be afflicted with disease, bad natures and will not remain obedient to the native. Gemini ascendant will certainly fell these negative effects.
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 8th house: “When well-placed marriage may take place with relatives of the native may marry a rich partner. Affliction will cause the early death of partner while the native may die in distant lands. It gives a sickly and ill tempered partner leading to estrangement and separation.”
- Commentary: Private alliance and secret agreements. Relationships are mostly non-transparent and non-accountable. Partners are free agents and agreement are continually changing. They might be a teacher of secret occult knowledge.
- Pope Leo XIII (reconciling Catholicism with Modernity), 8th from Moon: Pranaal Baba, Steven Seagal,
Jupiter in the 9th house: Rules the 5th & 8th houses for Leo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 9th house allows one to “rise to be a famous minister endowed with wealth and children and is anxious to perform noble deeds.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 9th house “native becomes a minister tot he king, does many auspicious deeds, has knowledge of the shares, is learned, follows rules and is devoted to Brahmins. A well placed Jupiter with benefic influence makes the native well cultured, courteous, polite, a benefactor to others, leads a pious religious life, enjoy showing reverence to wise men, is modest in behaviour, interested in performing yagna, completes penance, and attains a position of distinction among a friendly circle. The person is sincere, pure, transparent without any character flaws.”
- B.V. Raman: Jupiter in the 9th house: “The native will be an exponent of law or philosophy. If aspired by benefic planets he will acquire much immovable property. He will be fond of his brothers. If Moon or Mars have influence he will become a great military learned or commander. If Sun or Venus join Jupiter here he will become characterless. Beneficially aspected by Saturn make the native live a life of austerity and strive for divine communion. He may visit foreign lands as a lecturer or preacher, etc. He will be conservative and principled.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 9th house: “The native will be a prince, an illustrious author and illustrious in his own family. Confers the native with learning, fame, wealth and honour. The natives sons are given the honour of princes. Debilitated planets here will not give these results.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 9th house: “The native will be a betrayer of his religion and a heterodox. He will be the husband of a wicked wife and will steal the wealth of others. AS belief in his own religion is destroyed he comes to believe in gods of a lower order: ghosts, pishacha, jinx, etc. Once morality is lost is can be easy to steal from others. If Jupiter is debilitated the affliction against religion will be especial strong: athiest, heterodox despite being born from a brahmin or religious family. He will eat prohibited substances.” (The 5M’s are traditionally prohibited: 1. Meat, 2. Fish, 3. Wine, 4. Parched grain 5. …)
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 9th house: “If conjunct the 9th lord with malefic the native may lose the paternal property and misunderstanding with father will arise. If the Sun is also afflicted the father may die in periods of the 9th lord. If conjoined by benefics the native acquires fathers property and relations with him will be harmonious. If the 9th lord is weak, the native suffers all kinds of hardships, misery and unhappiness. His friends and kinsmen will desert him while his superiors will find fault with him. If the 8th lord falls in the 6th, 8th or 12th navamsha the evil results will be greatly reduced.”
- Commentary: Celebrated world travellers, freedom lovers, who are transformed by religion, philosophy or ideology. They celebrate all the religious festivals. And become champions of their faith and gurus of secret wisdom. They might have been shocked by some behaviour of their father, but they will keep the secret. They are freedom lovers when it comes to faith and will take some heterodox path. They will undermine the power of orthodoxy, the university, the church in some ways. They can be a lack of faith in faith based institutions and policy makers. It’s possible that some kind of initiation will be needed in their faith and they are often empowered to give such initiation. They bring a lot of their own personality and individuality to their faith but they ultimately know that all gods are one. They might be secretive about their guru or patrons. They are celebrants of open borders Lots of guru figures and father figures in their life. Women might have relationships with professors
- Pope Gregory VIII, Ayn Rand, Nigel Farage, Prity, Pranaal Baba, 9th from Moon: Jessica Bald, Pope Gregory VIII,
Jupiter in the 10th house: Rules the 6th & 9th houses for Cancer ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 10th house “endows the native with marks of royalty (like and umbrella); the person is a high official in the state, has happiness from wife and children, is victorious and achieve glory. The person has a large home and enjoys good health, home and career are sattvic, and they are a doer of dignified and prestigious deeds. Reputed for performing ceremonies, is successful in every field, has excellent conduct and devoted to doing their duty.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 10th house “makes the native competent and powerful, extremely wealthy, prosperous, rich in beautiful robes, gems, excellent conveyances and royal favour.”
- B.V. Raman: Jupiter in the 10th house: “The native will be a high official in government, rich, virtuous, steadfast in his spiritual or religious life, wise and happy; he will be guided by higher principles. If Venus conjuncts he will be help in high esteem by government and entrusted with the protection of Brahmins (learned people). If conjunct Rahu, he becomes a mischief-maker and will create troubles for others at every step. If aspected by Mars, the native heads research institutes, academics or educational institutions.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 10th house: “The native will be illustrious in his family, will not be a devoted son but will be a good speaker who finds happiness in foreign countries. The 6th house relates with chemistry, enemies, fights, debts and diseases, therefore, the natives career relates with these things and he may study chemistry, military science, law, or medicine.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 10th house: “The native will be a king or equal to a king; a minister or an army chief; virtuous and worshiped by all.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 10th house: “The native will become very famous and powerful. He will be generous and occupy posts of authority. He will earn much wealth and acquire every comfort and luxury. His means of livelihood will be righteous and he will be a law abiding citizen.”
- Commentary: Service roles that may be somehow related to ones religion. They usually have a very fast paced job, and work may come and go. They will like to be very independent and they do not work well for others; which they can do so long as they have their independence. In modern times they often have some involvement with NGOs. Classically this is the wise leader who is a servant to the people. They will often mix dogma or ideology with any help they give to the poor. They are likely to face a lot of criticism for their leadership roles (perhaps from members of their own religious due to jealousy for their freedom), but this is also where they will tap into they spiritual purpose. They offer very effective leadership to the disadvantaged; but they maintain their own freedom in doing so.
- Al Pacino (1), Reece Witherspoon, Charlemagne, 10th from Moon: Andre-Anne, Monica Brad,
Jupiter in the 11th house: Rules the 7th & 10th houses for Gemini ascendant. Bad Boy Jupiter,
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 11th house “native is wealthy, fearless, travelling by own conveyance, and long lived; but they will have few children.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 11th house “makes the native competent, powerful, extremely wealthy with beautiful robes, gems, excellent conveyances and royal favour. Wealth from lands, worship, conveyances, or teaching. This person is ambitious; if well placed with benefics, they will achieve their goals, otherwise they will face difficulties. Happiness from wife, sons, cattle and quadrupeds.”
- B.V. Raman: Jupiter in the 11th house: “The native will be long lived but have a limited number of children. He will be bold and wealthy, have a piercing intellect and become renowned. He will be fond of music, accumulate many riches and have many friends.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 11th house: “The native will gain wealth through their partner, will get less happiness from sons and will have more daughters than sons.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 11th house: “The native will gain wealth through his wife, het happiness from his sons and have more daughter than sons.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 11th house: “The native will be blessed with wealth and sons. He will enjoy happiness, be truthful, be always delighted and virtuous.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 11th house: “The person earns riches. Fortunate in every respect he will engage himself in merits deeds. He will give employment to hundreds of people and will be endowed with a sense of honour and have many friends. If afflicted, his friends turn to enemies and cause him every sort of hardship and worry.”
- Commentary: Well positioned for marriage and children. Some of the best spouses are like good friends. The spouse becomes very beneficial for career networking. But both partners typically like people and have a wide network. Gains might be made through travel tours and shipping and transport. They are usually business savvy and gain greatly from contracts and typically believe in free markets.
- George Straight, 11th from Moon:
Jupiter in the 12th house: Rules the 8th & 11th houses for Taurus ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 12th house native is “condemned by others, uses abusive language, is issueless, sinful, idle and menial.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 12th house “makes the native full of anger because of too many agitated feelings. He is sinful, given to idleness, shameless, devoid of intelligence and does not get respect.” “The native is full of too much pride and egotism; has a tendency to exaggerate his virtues, due to which no one gives him respect. He spends wealth extravagantly and is easily deceived by flattery, he will lose wealth many times before learning his lessons. He lacks the spirit of cooperation, his speech is lacking in refinement, and culture and begins to irritate others. They have no restraint for food and drink and may be addicted to wine. The native is give to idleness, jealous of his teachers, has enmity with his servants and his own brothers, loves to travel to foreign lands and has some disease of the private organs. They are give to anger, prosperous with paternal wealth and is full of anxiety by nature.”
- B.V. Raman: Jupiter in the 12th house: “The native will deride religion and be evil minded. He will commit fearful deeds and lead a lascivious lifestyle. Later on he repents and reforms himself. The native will always be anxious about vehicles , ornaments and clothes.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 12th house: “Native will squander wealth on evil deeds and be short lived; even more so if conjunct a malefic planet.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 12th house: “If with the 12th lord there will be Raja Yoga. If benefics join the 8th lord unfavourable results are to be expected. Treachery of friends will result in many problems and grief. Unexpected expenditure will arise and there may me pecuniary losses. If the 12th lord is well placed in a a trine or quadrant there will be gain or religious learning and piety. Some post or seat of authority may be thrust upon him with all the attendant paraphernalia. If afflicted by malefic the native may resort to vicious clandestine acts like rape, counterfeit currency, adultery, smuggling and deceit.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 12th house: “Native always expends on good deeds, is sensual, will have many wives and friendships with barbarians and foreigners in general.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 12th house: “he will suffer losses in business. His elder brother will be ailing and there will be much expenditure on his account; and elder brother might also die early. The native will have to pay fines and penalties frequently and will be burdened by many domestic responsibilities.”
- Andre Anne. 12th from Moon: Kirk Douglas, Alejandro Jodorowky, Dostoyevsky, Larry Elder,
Venus in Ashwini
You will surprise yourself with your choice of partner. There will have to be lots of freedom here, Women with this position will express their femininity through their helpful nature and they will likely have some knowledge of healing, renewing, refreshing. They might seem to come off a little aggressive and are likely to provoke flirtation since this is a masculine nakshatra. The woman has to initiate what she does in a balanced and diplomatic way rather than just plunging into things as Aries is so quick to do. But it’s one of those subtleties that throws off the relationship dynamic. Women can be quite joyfully and youthfully flirting with Venus here. That goes for the women with this placement as well as for the women in the lives of anyone with this placement. But love will hit out of nowhere; sometimes where you don’t even want it to be. The energy polarity can be intense; especially in the first couple of pada. This can, however, make for very nice and helpful sisterly relationships for both sexes. This sisterly dynamic can work in a durable marriage as well; it just might seem odd. Long distance relationships are possible, when one person is always away.
Sigmund Freud sums up the path of love for Venus in Ashwini quite succinctly. “Let us consider the polarity of love and hate…. Now, clinical observation shows not only that love is with unexpected regularity accompanied by hate (ambivalence), and not only that in human relationships hate is frequently a forerunner of love, but also that in many circumstances hate changes into love and love into hate.” I would say this is a projection from his Venus. Venus does, after all, represent the bewitching projections that we find ourselves negotiating with.
Bennett Cerf (1), Robert J Parks (pioneer of space program (1)), Sigmund Freud (2), Brooke (2), Christine Texas (2), Chuck Norris (3), Michelangelo (3), Stanislawa Leszczynska (3), Harvey Cushing (4), Heather Dunward (4), Joe Tamba (4), Maurice de Rothschild (4), Bhairava Anutara, Mikhail Bakunin, Warren Beatty, Ed Belfour, Otto von Bismarck, Dana Black, Charlemagne, Eric Clapton, Daria Sivcode, Salvador Dali, Arthur Conan Doyle, Morgan Freeman, Jacque Fresco, Tulsi Gabbard, Gaddafi, Allen Ginsberg, Chris Griscom, Olaf Kolzig,, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Maxima of Netherlands, Jack Nicholson, Robert J. Parks, Camillo Wiethe
Venus in the 1st house: Rules the 2nd & 7th houses for Aries ascendant. Maraka (death inflicting) planet.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 1st house person is “healthy, of sound and charming body. He is happy and enjoys long life.”
- Jataka Bharnam: “Moon & Venus conjunction makes the native skilled in buying and selling clothes, subjected to addictions, has practical abilities, is fond of perfumes, flowers, and excellent clothes. If there is no other malefic influence on this conjunction then married life remains full of happiness. The native has an extremely loving disposition and is happy due to many physical comforts and conveniences. Rajasic mentality with a love of arts, music, poetry and nature.”
- B.V. Raman: Venus in the 1st house: “A fortunate position, especially for Capricorn or Aquarius ascendant. The native will possess amiability and a cheerful temperament, responsive to the emotional side of nature. It gives an appreciation for art, music, drama, and singing. There will be a craving for pleasure. Passion will be pronounced and a fondness for scent, flowers, etc. They will be admired by the opposite sex. Good fortune in denoted. Fond of marital partner the native will have a magnet and attractive personality. Marriage may take place early. If afflicted it indicated discord in marital life.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 1st house: “The native will be endowed with sons and wealth, will be inimical to his family, lustful, hard-hearted and will do others’ jobs. These inauspicious effects are most particular for Virgo ascendant. Capricorn ascendant should allow more auspicious effects to occur.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 1st house: “the native will travers others’ wives, be wicked, skilful, be devoid of fortitude and will be afflicted by windy diseases.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 1st house: “The native might marry someone he has known since childhood, or they were brought up in the same house. Ones partner will be stable and mature. The native will be intelligent and capable of weighing the pros and cons. Afflictions can bring constant travelling. If Venus is also afflicted, the native will be sensual and seek clandestine relations with the opposite sex.”
- Commentary: This can give some business in selling cars or horses.
- Ed Belfour, Charlemagne, Dana Black, Venus conjunct Moon: Christine Texas,
Venus in the 2nd house: Rules the 3rd & 8th houses for Pisces ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 2nd house gives “poetic talent and all kinds of wealth.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 2nd house “provides the native with tasty, delicious food and makes him a man of taste in regards to new cloths. He is wealthy, prosperous, has conveyance, and is well versed in many sciences. The native speaks with a refined accent and easily attracts others, he honours the family traditions and is devoted to them. He is greatly loved by his own family and there is affection and peace amongst the members; this person gets the paternal property without any obstacles. His face is lovely and charming, If this Venus is debilitated or heavily afflicted then the conditions may be reversed, inviting disputes and even loss of family wealth, imperfections in speech, and the true purity of food and drink.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 2nd house: “The native will be corpulent, devoid of valour, less disposed to take initiative, unhappy, and have eyes for the wealth and wives of others.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will be devoid of physical vigour, will possess little wealth and will not regain lost wealth.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 2nd house: “Conjunct the 2nd lord brings trouble of all sorts. The native suffers from eye and tooth troubles. He will have to eat unhealthy, tasteless, putrid foods. His domestic life will be filled with discontent and quarrels. His wife will not understand him. This may lead to estrangement and separation. If longevity is good he may suffer some severe illness. If in the 6th, 8th, or 12th navamsha the intensity of the results will be reduced in some way.”
- Maurice de Rothschild, Shaquille O’Neal, Allan Ginsberg, Morgan Freeman, 2nd from Moon: Dana Black, Salvador Dali, Gaddafi, Heinz Kohut, Olaf Kolzig, Chuck Norris, Camillo Wiethe, Stanislawa Leszczynska (3),
Venus in the 3rd house: Rules the 4th & 9th houses for Aquarius ascendant. Yoga Karaka planet.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 3rd house “causes a man to be wifeless, poverty stricken, unhappy, miserable, miserly and unpopular.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus 3rd house “causes the native to have a weak bodily structure and be miserly and of evil conduct; extremely lustful and excessively sexually indulgent. It does harm to the noble and gentle and remains engaged in doing evil deeds in many ways.” “The guru of the Asuras gives interest in art. If afflicted or debilitated he will be extremely lustful and easily charmed and become infatuated by any damsel. By temperament he is pleasure loving and enthusiastic; but if this Venus is badly afflicted the natives assiduousness and industriousness will be affected.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 3rd house: “Native will be valorous, will have servants, be liberal virtuous, charitable, will have self earned wealth and be free from disease.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 3rd house: “Native will be blessed with fraternal happiness, be wealthy virtuous and charming.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 3rd house: “The native makes his fortune through writing, speeches and oration. The natives father will be a man of moderate means; the native will advance the family fortune through his co-borns. If afflicted, the native can land into trouble due to his writings which may be irrational or obscene depending on the affliction. He may be forced to sell his paternal property due to trouble from his writings.”
- Commentary: Teaching, preaching in spiritual groups. Excellent position for the modern yoga teachers getting together with groups of the girls. They like grew up running around the neighbourhood with their sisters or the neighbourhood girls. They are very good at initiating events, meetings, making plans, setting itineraries. They love all that small talk and conversation that goes into quick transactions. Spiritual art, music, classes, workshops, short trips and pilgrimages a short drive away. They will like to work close to home so that it’s a quick commute.
- Elena Italy, Heather Dunward, 3rd from Moon: Joe Tamba, Deva Prema, Michelangelo, Morgan Freeman, Allan Ginsberg, Pope Pius IX, Princess Maxima, Erik Prince??,
Venus in the 4th house: Rules the 5th & 10th houses for Capricorn ascendant. Yoga Karaka planet.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 4th house give “good means of conveyance, house, property, jewels, clothes, scents, etc.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 4th house gives “numerous kinds of happiness, benefits from friends, agriculture, village, conveyance. This person is a devotee to God and full of joy. Abundant comfort and conveyance, good instincts, urbane mentality (polite, refined, diplomatic), morale upright, prudent, appreciates the arts, and does many deeds for the welfare of others. Exceptional gains through conveyance, cattle, wealth and agriculture is possible. But if this Venus is heavily afflicted there will be losses of all these things, the body will be weak and character doubtful. Effects can occur with exceptional quickness.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 4th house: “The native will be happy with blessing of maternal happiness, wealth, and intelligence. He will be a king, minister or preceptor. This is a very auspicious situation. Libra ascendant will cause a significant Raja Yoga for government favour. Gemini ascendant will give contrary results due to Venus debilitation here: the native get separated from his father, becomes pleasure loving and does not adopt health means or recreation. His children have to suffer hardship and trouble. He does not talk of reason. He is not worth to be a preceptor, he faces obstacles to education. His experiences living abroad are not happy, and his father is of questionable character. Virgo ascendant prompts the native to get a medical education or study chemistry.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 4th house: “The native will enjoy happiness, be devoted to mother and interested in her welfare, will have conveyances, wealth, land, house and virtue. The native adopts an occupation related with automobiles, building material, agriculture, dairy, etc.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 4th house: “The native will be lucky and highly learned in various subjects. He will be famous for both learning and generosity. If the 10th lord is strong the native get respect and royal favour. He may engage in agricultural pursuits or deal with immovable properties. If the 4th, 9th & 10th lords are beneficial and related to each other the native gets great political authority as a president or head of government. If this 10th lord is afflicted, debilitated or eclipsed the native may loss his lands and be forced into a life of servitude.”
- Commentary: Beautiful home, possibly a very old house that has been remodelled or restored. Nice car, carriage, new model in an old style and this kind of thing is possible.
- 4th from Moon: Elena Italy, Juliette Binoche, Arthur Conan Doyle, Chris Griscom, Marilyn Monroe, Maurice de Rothschild,
Venus in the 5th house: Rules the 6th & 11th houses Sagittarius.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 5th house gives “vast wealth, living like a king, protector of mankind, wise, with children.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 5th house “endows the native with sons, talent, skill in the whole of the art of poetry, wealth, conveyance and honour of the king. With benefic influences this Venus will give strong power of consultation and deliberation. He is skilled in policy maters, counselling, mantra sastra, and will earth from his intellectual abilities. His ways of recreation and entertainment are worthy of imitation. If this Venus is badly afflicted the native will be driven to grief by the loss of a child, will remain without learning, stupid, falling into wicked company they will enjoy low class entertainment.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 5th house: “The natives wealth will always be fluctuating, he will contract enmity with his son and friend, but will be happy selfish and kind.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 5th house: “The natives children will be happy, educated, virtuous. The native himself will be religious and happy. The native may study commerce and make great progress in his studies. Debilitated Mercury does not support these good things.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 5th house: “The native will have many children who come up well in life. He will indulge in speculation and gain much money. If afflicted, he will be a gambler and indulge in foolish ventures. With benefic aspect he will be pious and observe many resolves and vows which will enhance his prosperity.”
- Chuck Norris, Princess Maxima, Charlemagne, Tulsi Gabbard, Michelangelo, 5th from Moon: Otto Von Bismarck, Ed Belfour,
Venus in the 6th house: Rules the 7th & 12th houses for Scorpio ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 6th house person has “no enemies, no wealth, is spoiled by young damsels and is much aggrieved.” “Disease in the private parts should be expected.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 6th house “causes the native to be disliked by women, has little desire for sexual intercourse and is weak and fearful of enemies. If this Venus is weak and afflicted there will be bodily disease, sorrows, mental trouble, poor diet, and little interest in sex. But if this Venus is well placed with benefic aspects, their experience will be just the opposite.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 6th house: “The natives wife will be sickly or the native will be inimical towards her. He himself remains give to anger and remains devoid of happiness. If conjunct the 6th lord, the native usually get a divorce. For Aries ascendant the divorce comes very soon.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 6th house: “The native may have two marriages with both partners living. One may marry a cousin such as uncles daughter. If badly afflicted and Venus is badly afflicted he may suffer from impotency and many other diseases. The native wife may be sickly and jealous by nature, denying the native happiness from marriage. If Venus is well placed but the 7th lord is afflicted, the native might suffer from piles. If Venus is weak but not afflicted, one may desert or lose one’s marriage partner through indiscreet acts.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 6th house: “ The native will incur enmity with his own men, be given to anger, be sinful, miserable, and traverse others’ wives.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 6th house: “The native will be happy, prosperous, long lived, enjoy many comforts, possess a health handsome physique and vanquish his enemies. But he may become involved with litigation which may end to his advantage. If afflicted the native will. Be unscrupulous, sinful, ill-tempered, hating his mother, unhappy due to his own children. Womanising may land him in distress.”
- Stanislawa Leszczynska (3), Camillo Wiethe, Deva Prema, 6th from Moon: Charlemagne, Claude Allegre, Warren Beatie, Shaquille O’Neal,
Venus in the 7th house: Rules the 1st & 8th houses for Libra ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 7th house gives a good wife and many intrigues with wicked women. He will suffer lose of wife and have more income.
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 7th house native is skilled in many crafts, enjoys sporting or frolicking in the water, is happy and contented having intercourse with his beautiful wife, but also has a love for prostitutes (but no other women). Happy marriage, healthy, beautiful wife, diplomatic, sweet relations with partners of trade, cooperative, well behaved friends. The native is attractive and charming with hereditary qualities to their lineage. The natives semen will be strong so children and lineage will be strong. If Venus is debilitated of otherwise afflicted the native is devoid of good character, there is much flattery and little sincerity, much selfishness and little nobility, He becomes very irritated when he doesn’t win or get his way.
- B.V. Raman: Venus in the 7th house: “Fond of quarrelling, sensuous, passionate, unhealthy habits, a happy marriage and devoted wife. He is fond of pleasure and drink, save, charming, winning manner. He has a magnetic personality. He has danger of loss of vitality due to disease of excess. He is successful in partnership with those of the opposite sex.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 7th house: “If this is a malefic planet, the natives wife will not live. If a benefic planet, the native is an aimless wanderer, penurious, of ascetic disposition or becomes a king.”
- B.V. Raman: 1st lord in the 7th house: “The wife does not live . Or there will be more than one marriage. Later in life becomes detached from worldly affairs and tries to lead an ascetic life. Depending on other factors the native will either be rich or poor. There will be much travelling. If well disposed. He will spend most of his time in foreign countries and lead a licentious life. Or he will be a puppet in the hands of his parent-in-law.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 7th house: “The native will have two wives. If conjunct and malefic planet there will certainly be loss in his trade. Pisces or Virgo ascendant most commonly provides two wives due to the debilitated nature of the planets involved.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 7th house: “If conjunct the 7th lord longevity will be curtailed. The natives wife may suffer ill health. If afflicted, the native himself might suffer from disease. He may go abroad where he meets with ill health and problems. If both 7th & 8th lords are strong, the native will undertake foreign journeys and diplomatic missions and distinguish himself.”
- Commentary: Beautiful, sexy athletic spouse, lover of negotiations, deal-making, contracts. One may be identified through their partner: “Jim’s Wife,” or “Nancy’s husband.” One might often feel like they are playing second fiddle to a more popular partner. Partnerships might also be used as a kind of mask you can hide behind. They are really good at achieving fair, balanced, diplomatically arranged deals.
- Juliette Binoche, Bhairava Anutara, 7th from Moon: Naomi Herrick, Mikhail Bakunin, Eric Clapton, Frank Gehry,
Venus in the 8th house: Rules the 2nd & 9th houses for Virgo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 8th house people enjoy “longevity, wealth, and are rulers of the earth.” “Death by Venereal complaints as those which are caused by sex with bad women.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 8th house makes the native cheerful and gives recognition from the king. The native is cunning and deceitful, fearless, full of pride and arrogance and on occasion has anxiety and care with regards to his wife and son.” “They do not lack wealth or money. If Venus is strong with beneficial aspects she will earn wealth by fair and honourable means, but if Venus is debilitated and poorly placed the means of wealth accumulation will be of a lower standard and they will try to gain the wealth of others. This person considers themselves to be the most intelligent but lacks reasonableness and cannot argue on the right lines. He does not hesitate to practice hypocrisy and pretension. Such natives will misuse mantras, have mental problems and be subject to some addiction. If Venus has beneficial aspects and no malefic influences the effects will be opposite. The person will have a beautiful wife; sweet spoken, devoted and faithful. They will earn property by inheritance, gain wealth from their wife, profit from partnership, and get wealth as a trustee.”
- B.V. Raman: Venus in the 8th house: “Gives many blessings. The native will come by much wealth. He will live a life of comfort and possess all conveniences for such life. The natives mother may suffer some danger. The native himself meets with emotional disappointments early in life; as a consequence, he may resort to a life of piety later in life. If exalted, the native gets much wealth. If Venus is debilitated, or is aspected by Saturn, or is in a Saturn sign in Navamsha, the native lives life of drudgery along with his mother.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 8th house: “The native is endowed with abundant land wealth, but he will have little mental felicity and be bereft of happiness from elder brother. Wealth usually comes from testament or inherited property. Wealth increases after marriage from the cooperation of partner or partners family.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 8th house: “The native will be devoid of fortune and will not have happiness from elder brothers. However, for Gemini ascendant Saturn is bound to confer happiness on the native in the later half of life.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 8th house: “The native may lose his father early in life. If malefic afflict he may suffer severe poverty and heavy responsibility due to his death. With benefic influence the native may inherit substantial properties. Afflictions may cause the native to abandon tradition and damage religious institutions and trusts set up by the family.”
- Warren Beatie, Mikhail Bakunin, Sigmund Freud, 8th from Moon: Jack Nicholson,
Venus in the 9th house: Rules the 3rd & 10th houses for Leo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 9th house “blesses a man with wife, friends, children; they gain favour and fortune through royal favour.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 9th house “native is very hospitable and reverential to guests, gurus and gods. The native collects money from pilgrimages and is happy due to wealth and conveyances. They wear clothes line a muni and are not at all wrathful. The native leads a pious religious life, performed religious rites, has able worthy sons, gets advantage from government, uses far means to acquire wealth. This is an exceptionally fortunate position for Venus. If Venus is weak or has malefic influences there may be a deterioration of moral life, he is selfish, makes illegitimate relations with older women, becomes a hen pecked husband under the control of his wife; the wife is also not happy.”
- B.V. Raman: Venus in the 9th house: “The native is born fortunate and endowed with fame learning, children, wife and every kind of happiness. Conjunct Sun will make the native suave and polished in speech but may suffer many physical complaints. Conjunct Saturn will make them a diplomate or otherwise employed by king or government. He will be well known for his balanced view of men and matters. Conjunct Sun & Moon will result in quarrels with women resulting the loss of money. Conjunct Sun & Saturn will give criminal tendencies and activities that may cause the native to face conviction. He can also be notorious as a libertine.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 9th house: “Native is bereft of paternal bliss, makes a fortune through his wife and enjoys the happiness of having a son.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 9th house: “The native is born to a royal family and becomes a king; ordinary results will make this person like a king with wealth and progeny happiness. Very auspicious placement. The native is endowed with royal or government powers and is successful in his profession.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 9th house: “The native is a spiritual stalwart and will be a beacon of light for spiritual seekers if Jupiter aspects. If both benefics and malefic aspect, the native is usually well-to-do. He follows a hereditary position like preacher, teacher, or healer. The father of the native has great influence over him. He will be dutiful son and do many charitable deeds.”
- Commentary: Beautiful photography. Pope Pius IX started out as a Libra pope but something happened to make him change his ways. He became very strict and conservative.
- Pope Pius IX, Frank Gehry, Daria Shivcode, 9th from Moon:
Venus in the 10th house: Rules the 4th & 11th houses for Cancer ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 10th house person is “a widely celebrated personality, having friends and is happily employed in dominating positions.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 10th house “makes the native extremely fortunate and respected in the world. The person baths and perfumes daily, performs godly worship, and is happy due to having a contented wife and son. They may earn by trade in jewels. This Venus is considered auspicious for wealth; profit from government, rise in status, honour, prestige. Wealth from farmers or ladies makes one extremely rich. It gives conveyance, home, comforts and conveniences. Malefic influences can bring trouble from the king, disrespect from society and losses of glory, and difficulties in ones career.”
- B.V. Raman: Venus in the 10th house: “The native earns through houses and buildings . He will be highly influential with many women working for him. He will be social friendly and renowned. If Saturn conjuncts the native will profit from cosmetics and articles used by women. Hw will have healing powers and will be a skilled trader. His education will be disrupted but he will have respect for divine people.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 10th house: “The native will enjoy royal honours, be an alchemist, be extremely pleased, will have pleasures and will concur the five senses. The native will do trade business or have a profession with the things of the 4th house: dairy farm, piggery, automobiles, building construction, building materials, civil engineering, agriculture, etc.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 10th house: “The native will be honoured by the king, virtuous, devoted to his religion, truthful and subdue his senses. Cancer ascendant might deal in automobiles, transport business or dairy.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 10th house: “the native prospers in his business and makes good profits. His elder brother will also be helpful in business. He will earn some prize money for original contributions to his field of study or profession depending on malefic of benefic influences he will earn through fair or foul means.”
- Commentary: They find comfort in leadership positions and they make good leaders; usually the kind that we love to hate; we love them, but hate them. They can evoke strong reactions. They often take on high profile leadership roles in defence of land rights, marketplace earnings might get burned up is promoting ones public image
- Jack Nicholson, Marilyn Monroe, Leon Gaumont, Gaddafi, Jacques Fresco, Otto Von Bismarck, 10th from Moon: Bhairava Anutara, Brooke, Daria Shivcode, Tulsi Gabbard, Harvey Cushing,
Venus in the 11th house: Rules the 5th & 12th houses for Gemini ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 11th house” makes the native rich, sexy and indulging in the wives of other men.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 11th house native “respects the arts of music and dance, always obtains wealth, devotes his mind and heart in doing virtuous deeds and following religion. If Venus is strong the person will have excellent character, righteous, and many good qualities. This is considered a very auspicious placement for Venus. Wealth and gain will bring prosperity, affluence and grandeur. They might earn from agriculture and dairy a well. If Venus is debilitated or has malefic influence one will earn wealth by investing in shares, speculation and gambling. Relations with elder brother may not remain cordial, and children will face difficulties in marriage.”
- B.V. Raman: Venus in the 11th house: “He will be of a wondering nature, will make immense profits possessing all kinds of comforts and luxuries. He will have a weakness for women and long for their company. He will be popular and have many friends.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 11th house: “The native will be learned, dear to the people, an illustrious author, be very skilful and endowed with many sons and wealth. Education in commerce.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 11th house: “The native will incur losses inspite of having a combination of gains. Otherwise gains might be meagre from other peoples wealth. They will often perform work expecting big gains, but it will never be what they expect.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 11th house: “He will engage himself in business, but does not make much profit. He has few friends and many enemies. Troubled by extravagant brothers, some of whom may be invalids; the natives funds may dwindle on this account. He will earn well by trading in pearls, rubies and other precious stones.”
- Commentary: They love big groups, parties, concerts, festivals, and they are likely to find a way to earn at these events. They might be able to gain by evoking fantasy, imagination. They love large distributive systems and likely have a good mind for economics, business, investing.
- Chris Griscom, Eric Clapton, Claude Allegre, Salvador Dali, Joe Tamba, Brooke, Christine Texas, 11th from Moon: Heather Dun, Jacques Fresco, Leon Gaumont,
Venus in the 12th house: Rules the 1st & 6th houses for Taurus ascendant. Vipreet Raja Yoga.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 12th house “grants sexual pleasure in abundance, wealth and splendour.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 12th house “makes the native averse to good, righteous deeds, opposed to progress, extremely lustful, devoid of kindness and lying. They may have a phlegmatic condition spending monty of their time in recreation, He has a feudalistic nature, purchases lower quality items.”
- B.V. Raman: Venus in the 12th house: “Deserted by relatives, hankering after comforts without much success and penury make the natives life miserable.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 12th house: “The native will be bereft of bodily pleasures. Unless there is benefic aspect he will untruthfully spend his wealth and will be give to much anger. Libra ascendant suffers extremely bad effects. He is deprived of his mortal happiness, wealth, family and health. He remains in the grip of pessimism and likely has deficiency or disease of the eyes. Though he has the blessing of long life, his death is sudden and he dies away from home. If Aquarius ascendant there is no malefic effect.”
- B.V. Raman: 1st lord in the 12th house: “Same results as 1st lord in the 8th. In addition there will be many losses, visiting holy places and no success in business enterprise. He will spend inherited riches an charities and other deserving causes. Emotionally balanced he will dedicate himself for public weal.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 12th house: “Money is spent on vice and the native is finical to the learned and does violence to animals. The native will be of questionable character and intent on traversing other people’s wives.”
- Erik Prince, Robert J. Parks, Arthur Conan Doyle, 12th from Moon: Sigmund Freud, Charlemagne, Robert J. Parks,
Saturn in Ashwini
They might get to experience a second childhood; a renewal in old age. They might feel like they are above the law, or the law doesn’t apply to them, or that they are themselves the law. However this Saturn in the 12th house can incarcerate a person either in prison or hospital, as well as bring a lot of subconscious fears. In the 8th house it may be related to Schizophrenia or Bi-Polar disorder. This is most an inauspicious placement; there can be worries and fears cropping up from everywhere. They can do well in regulating innovation. They will tend to be more conservative in this way. They can also get into conservation efforts like Chuck Norris. Or even concealment of “Breaking News” like Hunter Biden. In most cases these people spend most of their lives trying to find a branch to hold onto while storms rage all around them. And it’s likely they have some kind of skeleton in their closet they would like to keep there. I found it interesting that Mathew McConaughley has made a name for himself saying “woah, woah, woah.” With this position we find the struggle between the wild stallion and the cowboy trying to reign him in, but there are no reins until Bharani so it can be a wild ride.
Saturn likes to be able to predict the future, he doesn’t like change or anything new and will resist it at all cost. But Ashwini is a completely unpredictable nakshatra where anything can happen. The explosive energy of Mars Ketu would be mostly contained by Saturn, but this might only serve to increase the pressure. They might find their freedom restricted, especially earlier in life.
Bennett Cerf did a lot of work in the early days of book publishing in the USA to overcome censorship bans on publishing certain material. Ulysses is one such master work that the American censors deemed unworthy at the time. Hunter Schafer has also pushed the boundaries of free speech as part of the caste of Euphoria. It could be said that their spontaneous penetration of boundaries, perhaps even the boundaries of decency seem to be the cause of much concern to others.
David Bachan (2), Chuck Norris (2), Bennett Cerf (2), Nancy Pelosi (3), Jorge Paulo Lehman (3), Ulysses S. Grant (3), Allysa Koch (3), Hunter Biden (3), Ronald Regan (3), Doc Holliday (4), Robert Ford (4), Maurice de Rothschild (4), Louis Pasteur (4), Patrice Alegre, Margot Mex (2), Elie Anutara, Ausha, Alice Bailey, Tucker Carlson, Anne Heche, Ben English, Peter Frost, Kira MacDuffee, Mathew McConaughley, Joseph Mengele, Clifford Olsen, Lee Harvey Oswald, Al Pacino (4), Hunter Schafer, Ian Scriven, Veronica Varanasi, WWII,
Saturn in the 1st house: Rules the 10th & 11th houses for Aries ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 1st house “causes one to be afflicted with sorrow and misery from early childhood and is sure to suffer from poverty and want. He is untidy and indolent.”
- Jataka Bharnam: “Moon & Saturn conjunction allows the native to enjoy sex with many women, loves and prostitutes. They have a guilty disposition, mixed blood and are devoid of manliness. They do agriculture or labour work and often take part in local elections and may be successful. In a female, this conjunction in the 7th house will give menstrual irregularities and in a male chart they might lack interest in sexual intercourse.”
- B.V. Raman: Saturn in the 1st house: “Foreign customers will be easily copied and imitated. If Saturn is not afflicted there will be much concern for others. Self confit dance is normally justified. Moral stability will also be marked. The disposition is calm, grave and serious. The body will be weak and emancipated. Progress in any venture will be slow but certain. There may come an aversion for responsibility. This position makes habits inactive. Loss through negligence and lack of opportunity are possible. The same results will be noticed when Saturn aspects the ascendant. Misfortune is likely in the early part of life.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 1st house: “The native will be learned, famous, a poet. Will incur disease in childhood but be happy later. Wealth will increase day by day. For Aries ascendant this Saturn will have an adverse effect on health and wealth. He will be troubled by headaches and there will be a diminution of longevity.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 1st house: “The native rises by sheer dint of perseverance. He will seek a profession of independence, they become famous, a pioneer in his field of work, and he may found an institution or engage himself in social projects.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 1st house: “The native will have a sattvic nature, be rich, happy, even sighted, a poet, eloquent in speech, and always endowed with gains.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 1st house: “The native will be born into a rich family and he will earn much wealth. The strength of this planet will relate with the level of family wealth: very rich, fairly rich or merely well-to-do. He will lose an elder brother later in life.”
- Dristi Jain, Rob Ford, Saturn conjunct Moon: Patrice Alegre, Ronald Reagan, WW II,
Saturn in the 2nd house: Rules the 11th & 12th houses for Pisces ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 2nd house “will give an ugly look, cause one to be without wealth and take an evil path. At a later age he will go to live in a foreign country. He will own vehicle wealth and other luxuries.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in 2nd house native lives with other men, is addicted to some evil habit (like drinking), is deserted by his own men, wanders in different countries, get honour from the king, wealth and conveyance.” “It often happens that they have to live far away from their family. Their speech is harsh, they are thrifty, there is some possibility of disease of the mouth and they might not not pretty.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will be endowed with all kinds of wealth and accomplishments, will be charitable, religious and always happy.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will live with his elder brother. Benefics will give harmonious relations. Malefic cause domestic bickering, but common dwelling. The native will earn through commercial concerns and banking ventures. Business with friends can bring big profits, but if excessive malefic influence, these friends can bring big losses.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 2nd house: The native will always spend money on auspicious deeds, be religious, speak sweetly, and be blessed with virtues and happiness.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 2nd house: “The person will suffer financial losses. He may contact debt and be involved with nefarious activity. He will not eat timely meals. His eyesight will be poor and his family life will be marked by lack of harmony. If the 12th lord is benefic and in dignity these losses will be greatly reduced and the native can achieve financial stability. He will be a tactful speaker. If the 12th lord is badly disposed the native indulges in gossip and quarrelling.”
- Commentary: Likely has land, horses, tools, and vehicles.
- Maurice de Rothschild, 2nd from Moon: Ben English, Doc Holliday, Dristi Jain, David Koch, Chuck Norris
Saturn in the 3rd house: Rules the 1st & 12th houses for Aquarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 3rd house “will make a man sharp, liberal in giving gifts, and contented with his own wife. He will, however, be inactive and suffer from grief.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in 3rd house” person will get honour from government, have excellent conveyance, be chief of a village, valorous and supporter of many people.” “Ill will, aversion and separation from ones brothers. Slow in executing plans and less income from trade establishments than he expects.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 3rd house: Vitality and strength are decayed.
- B.V. Raman: 1st lord in the 3rd house: Makes one highly courageous, fortunate, respectable, two wives, intelligent and happy. When well positioned, the natives rise in life will be brought about by his brothers. He may become famous as a musician or a mathematician depending on the nature of the sign and the planets involved.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 3rd house: “The native will be devoid of fraternal happiness , will have hatred for other people and will promote self nourishment and be self centred.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 3rd house: “He will be timid and quiet, Loss of brother is shown. He will be shabbily dressed. If afflicted by malefic he may develop ear ailments. He may have to spend much money on younger brothers. As a writer he may be unsuccessful. He may work in some common-place job and earn very little. If conjunct the 2nd lord and aspected by Jupiter they may have more than one wife.”
- Commentary: Debilitation causes the destruction of 3rd house indications. Fraternal bliss is destroyed, they are fearful with a nervous temperament, trade establishments are not supportive. Nervous hands, hidden gestures. Nervous fearful people. They might find themselves stuck away from home.
- 3rd from Moon: Ausha, Pope Pius IX, Helen Keller, Erik Prince
Saturn in the 4th House: Rules the 1st & 2nd houses for Capricorn ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 4th house will make the native live an unhappy homeless life without any conveyance, deprived of his mother and sickly during early life.
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in 4th house “weakens the native due to excess bile and wind, the person has a wicked disposition, is lethargic, quarrelsome, weak and dirty. The native constructs a house far from place of birth and has an interest in farming, working with iron, taking part in politics, The person might live in a paternal property with great inconvenience, face mental anguish due to slander, trouble from animals. The person remains full of anxiety, lethargic, worried. Adverse effects can be predicted for the natives mother as well.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 4th house: “Blessed with maternal and paternal happiness, many brothers, lascivious, lusty, virtuous and charming. They will take care of their body, adorn it and always seek to improve their personality. They tend to be emotionally sensitive.” Vahana Yoga: 1st lord in the 4th, 9th, or 11th house. “The person comes to own vehicles or other material comforts.”
- B.V. Raman: 1st lord in the 4th house: “There will be happiness from parents, many brothers, materialistic, well built, fair looking and well behaved. With benefice aspects he will acquire considerable landed properties, especially through maternal sources. He will be rich, happy, famous and commands a number of conveyances.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 4th house: “The native is endowed with all kinds of wealth. If conjunct Jupiter of in exaltation the native will be equal to a king. The native particularly invest his money in articles of pleasure and luxury and therefore must possess much wealth.”
- Commentary: Strongly Identified with the land, the nation, the home. conservation of natural resources, and local cultures. Strong borders, strong boundaries.
- Ronald Reagan, 4th from Moon: Jorge Paulo Lehmann, Maurice de Rothschild,
Saturn in the 5th house: Rules the 2nd & 3rd houses for Sagittarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 5th house “will make a person irruption and roam about bereft of children, wealth and happiness. He will be crooked and evil-minded.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in the 5th house “makes the native weak bodied, constantly suffering from some disease, devoid of wealth, semen, happiness and children. The native lives in a hostel for his education, and may study electronics. His intelligence follows science and reality. Fertility will be diminished.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 5th house: “The native will be wealthy and his sons will be intent on earning wealth.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 5th house: “The native will be blessed with sons and be worthy. If conjunct or aspected by malefic planets ones partner will be of cruel nature. When the 3rds lord is debilitated here, ones partner is of especially cruel nature and without religion. The native does not get a son and if one is born it’s likely to die. He will also get mental troubles due to his brother. If the 3rd house is related to the 5th house, the native is accomplished in physics or engineering because of the combination between the hands and the mind. Drawing, painting as well as education related to arms and weapons may also result.”
- Bennett Cerf, Chuck Norris, Ronald Reagan, 5th from Moon: David Bachan, Hunter Biden, Lee Harvey Oswald,
Saturn in the 6th house: Rules the 3rd & 4th houses for Scorpio ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 6th house “makes the native a glutton, wealthy, vanquished by the enemy, stubborn but with a strong sense of self respect.” “Native developed neurotic troubles.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn 6th house “native conquers his enemies, appreciates the qualities of the other person, obeys the commands of brahmins, has a strong body, strong digestion and good appetite. This Saturn is considered auspicious, they do not fear thieves, profit from cattle, instil fear in their enemies, obtain prosperity, and many followers and attendants as well as kindness from the king. One suffers from windy disease. A weak Saturn with malefic influence hare can bring very inauspicious effects: difficulties in profession and losses to servants.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 6th house: “Inimical to brother, very wealthy, enmity with maternal uncle but love for maternal aunt.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 6th house: “The native will be given to wrath and theft, he will have a questionable character, be self willed and vicious. This is a very inauspicious placement for any ascendant. Disputes over land, quarrels with tenants and people living in his house, and diminished popularity. Vehicle accident is common. These natives are often adopted. For Taurus ascendant debilitated Sun will cause a great lack of happiness, dejection, mother will not be well disposed and one remains sickly. The same will happen in Scorpio ascendant when Saturn is debilitated in 6th: the native will suffer great misery and sad consequence. Exalted Mars in 6th house is said to be the only exception to this suffering.”
- Commentary: Property crime and property disputes. Living is a ramshackle hut in any neighbouring place: the edge of town, the next town, the next country are all possible. The ground is likely rocky and infertile. May suffer poverty early in life, reform school or something like that. Possibly had to miss school to care for elder parents or go live with mother’s siblings. Can give a dirty criminal mind, steeped in blame and accusations. Criminal gangs are also possible. Divorces, illness, war, disagreements can drag out forever, unmoving; unchanging. Problems with throat and lungs.
- Hunter Schafer, Ulysses S Grant, Hunter Biden, David Bachan, Sexual Abuse #1, Kira MacDuffee, Frank Abbandando, Doc Holliday 6th from Moon: Al Pacino,
Saturn in the 7th house: Rules the 4th and 5th houses for Libra ascendant. Yoga Karaka planet.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 7th house “gives and ugly wife, poverty, and misery to one who is always loitering.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in 7th house “native is weak bodied, suffers disease, earns livelihood by a lower standard, live with low persons, and remains unhappy due to wife, house and wealth. Not auspicious for health of ones wife, one lacks enthusiasm and get disrespect from women, and ones wife remains unhappy, disappointed, despaired. May loose business partnerships. But if Saturn is well placed and influenced by benefics and lords of auspicious houses they profit from partnership, get a wife with clear uncomplicated thoughts and views.”
- B.V. Raman: Saturn in the 7th house: “The native will be under his wife’s control. She will be ugly and hunched back. He will have more than one marriage or will marry a widow or divorcee or someone advanced in age. He will be diplomatic and enterprising. He has residence abroad, a stable marriage and political success.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 7th house: “The native will be highly learned in various branches of knowledge, will be apt to leave paternal property, and will be akin to the dumb in an assembly. The native lacks the capacity of expressing his ideas and does. Not have greed for paternal property. He finds some other person, a brother perhaps, who can bear the responsibility.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 7th house: “The native will be tolerant of all religions and be very religious oneself. They will be endowed with proteinic happiness will always be helpful to others. In college they will develop an aptitude for the opposite sex and developed love affairs. The native makes and effort in education up to Masters or Bachelor of Arts.”
- Commentary: Can give a big age difference between spouses. Co-dependent in some way but it does stabilise the marital contract. Home life is very spartan and deprived. Ulysses S. Grant has Saturn with 6th lord Jupiter. He brought about union using a war of attrition in the Venus-Saturn-Jupiter period.
- Ben English, Louis Pasteur, 7th from Moon: Allysa Koch, Pelosi, Hugh Armstrong Robinson, Ian Scriven,
Saturn in the 8th house Rules the 5th & 6th houses for Virgo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in the 8th house “makes the native untidy and poverty stricken. He suffers fro piles and starvation; is cruel minded and condemned by his own friends.” “Native developed neurotic troubles.” “Brings death from windy conditions (too much vata), or by dreadful fever like typhoid.”
- Jataka Bharnam: “Saturn in the 8th houses give a person a weak body, suffering from diseases like ringworm, itching etc. is without fear, discontented and lethargic complaining of constipation and fearful of diseases of a private nature. Their right eye is weak and he has to suffer the loss of original capital in his trade. If no other malefic aspects this Saturn they will have a long span of life.”
- B.V. Raman: Saturn in the 8th house: “Gives good longevity but many responsibilities in life. The native will discharge his duties through sheer perseverance against all odds. He will have defective eyes, very few children, a paunch, and will seek the company of women from outside of his caste. He may have a predisposition to suffer from asthma, consumption and lung disorders. If afflicted, his children will cause him pain and grief. The native will be dishonest and cruel.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 8th house: “The native will have less porgenic happiness, will be troubled by cough and pulmonary or respiratory disease, will be give to anger and devoid of happiness.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 8th house: “The native will be sickly, inimical to the learned and wise, will desire the wealth and wives of others and will be impure. Gives diseases that remain for the whole life of the native and ultimately become the cause of death. Conjunct the 8th lord and Saturn will be even more malefic. Vipreet raj can confer upon the native wealth prosperity and other auspicious effects.”
- Commentary: Bi-Polar disorder possible. They might not have any true interest in sex but be freely open to do it as a duty. With other placements there can be sexual abuse at a young age from someone much older. One many experience constipation, women may experience vaginal dryness. May dies from a blood clot in the brain.
- Peter Frost, Anne Heche Degeneres, Margot, 8th from Moon: Alice Bailey, Rob Ford, Kira MacDuffee, Clifford Olsen,
Saturn in the 9th house: Rules 6th & 7th houses for Leo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 9th house “deprives the person of good luck, wealth, children, father and religious merit. He is wicked besides.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn 9th house “native has faith in his religion and acts in conformity with it. His body is disabled, he is stupid or foolish but extremely beautiful.” “Enthusiastic towards religious traditions and unshakable faith in scriptural traditions. He is considered hard or stiff for not adapting a more flexible attitude; this makes them foolish. It gives feelings of pride and arrogance and causes loss of destiny. If this Saturn is debilitated, the wife remains diseased and sickly, and one will die of a windy disease, or paralysis all of a sudden.”
- B.V. Raman: Saturn in the 9th house: “The will lead a money life and may not marry. He will be well known for his valour on the battle field. Conjunct with the Sun can cause serious conflicts with his father as well as with his own children. He may suffer from growths or lumps in the stomach. Conjunct Mercury makes the native untruthful and deceitful though he may be wealthy. Thrifty in domestic life, somewhat irreligious, he may become a founder of a charitable institution.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 9th house: “The native will trade in wood and stones and confront many fluctuations in trade. Whenever the 6th and 9th houses are related in all way, rises and falls in fortune will be a frequent part of this natives destiny.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 9th house: “The native will have union with many women, be well disposed to his own wife and will initiate a number of deeds. There will come other marriages and sexual unions after the first marriage. Saturn or Sun debilitated here will bring great defame from sexual intercourse.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 9th house: “If fortified, the fathers native lives abroad while the native also makes his fortune in foreign lands. He will attain an accomplished with who will enable him to lead a righteous life. If afflicted, the father may die early. Marriage partner will drag one off-course (away from dharma) and he may waste away his wealth and suffer penury.”
- Commentary: They might truly believe that they are the law. While at the same time making laws which restrict freedoms. They can be extremely hypocritical. They usually espouse a conservative doctrine. They can be very rigid and dogmatic; unmoving in their faith.
- Clifford Olsen, Tucker Carlson, Pelosi, Margot Mexico, Pope Pius IX, 9th from Moon: Frank Abbandando, Anne Heche Degeneres, Peter Frost, Matthew McConaughey, Veronica Varanasi,
Saturn in the 10th house: Rules 7th & 8th houses for Cancer ascendant.
- Jataka Bbharnam: “Saturn debilitated (or in enemy sign) in 10th house makes a person cruel, very thrifty, earning through very ordinary labour or service.”
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 10th house “native will be a king or minister, or depend on agriculture. He will be brave wealthy and famous.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in the 10th “makes a prime minister of the kings court, exceptionally prudent, courteous and official manner, chief of villages, officer if cities, extremely clever dexterous and wealthy. They make slow progress in their career, lack happiness from father, perform religious celebrations with cheer and according with family tradition.”
- B.V. Raman: Saturn in the 10th house: “The native becomes a ruler or minister. He will be an agriculturist, brave, rich and famous. He will be dispassionate and work for the down-trodden masses. He will be judicious and work in the capacity of a judge. The native visits scared rivers and shines and becomes and aesthetic later in life. His career is marked by sudden elevations and depressions. If associated with the 8th lord in a malefic navamsha, the native gets a tyrannical superior officer.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 10th house: “The natives wife will not remain under his control. The native himself will be religious and gifted with wealth and sons etc.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 10th house: “The native will flourish in a profession abroad or his career might involve constant travelling. One will have a devoted and faithful partner who is also likely to be employed and contributing the family income, or be helpful to the natives career. If afflicted, the native partner may be over-ambitious, but without sufficient capacity. Consequently, the natives career may suffer and deteriorate.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 10th house: “ The native will not have paternal bliss, he will be a tale-bearer bereft of livelihood. If there is benefic aspect, these evils will not mature. The native may deal in scraps or dead things. Raja yoga can give work in life insurance or archeology, as well as work relates to coal, metal, minerals mined from beneath the earth.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 10th house: “Penury and heavy debt will befall the native, misfortune will follow him at every step. If the 8th lord is weak or falls in the 6th, 8th or 12th navamsha the intensity of misfortune is reduced. If the 8th lord is severely afflicted, the native may suffer physical debility, disease, disfiguration, weak constitution and no bodily comfort. He will be the target of displeasure of superiors and trouble from government will cause worry.”
- Commentary: May us a conspiracy to gain power unearned. One they get leadership they will be there forever.
- Al Pacino, Hugh Armstrong Robinson, Jorge Paulo Lemann, Alice Bailey??, David Koch, 10th from Moon: Margot Mexico, Elie France Anutara, Ulysses S Grant,
Saturn in the 11th house: Rules 8th & 9th houses for Gemini ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 11th house “grants longevity, affluence, a regular source of good income. He is brave, free from sickness and has plenty of riches.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in 11th house person has “gain of income from black horses, blue sapphires, wool, elephants, etc. Saturn in 11th is extremely auspicious, making the native extremely wealthy, long lived, courageous, realising profits from projects, of fixed mind, free from illness; his trade and professional activities are always profitable. Not good for the happiness of getting a son.”
- B.V. Raman: Saturn in the 11th house: “The native earns by employing many people. He will have few friends, will be fond of enjoyment and will earn though government sources. He will have a long and healthy life and will be involved with politics commanding great respect.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 11th house: Devoid of wealth, miserable in boyhood, but happy later in life. If the 8th lord is conjunct a benefic they will be long lived.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 11th house: “Elder brother may pass through a difficult time; relationship with him will be strained and troubled. Or the elder brother may cause anguish to the native and his family though his unscrupulous behaviour and conduct. Business may suffer losses and run into debts. If benefics have influence there will be trouble, but the native gets help from friends and older brother to overcome. Afflictions will aggravate the malefic results.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 11th house: “The native will have financial gains day by day, he will be devoted to teachers, virtuous and doer of charitable deeds.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 11th house: “the native will be exceedingly rich and have powerful, influential friends. His father will be a well known and well placed man. If afflicted, selfish friends will destroy ones wealth through scheming and fraud.”
- Commentary: Unexpected, unearned gains by theft, or other illegal means. They might be beggars living from the state or they may have a patron keeping them alive. Lee Harvey Oswald was killed din public with many witnesses. They may die to keep a secret.
- Ian Scriven, Lee Harvey Oswald, Joseph Mengele, Elie France Anutara, 11th from Moon:
Saturn in the 12th house: Rules the 9th & 10 houses for Taurus ascendant. Yoga Karaka planet.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 12th house “makes a person impudent, indigent, childless, disabled, stupid, defeated by his enemies.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in 12th house person is “merciless, extremely poor, unhappy because of expenses, effort, and expenditure. The person is lethargic and living in company of mean people. He is devoid of some bodily organ and deprived of all kinds of happiness. Poor eyesight, excitable temperament, miserable, dirty, wicked, devoid of wealth. One is often oppressed by own men or he is opposed to them.”
- B.V. Raman: Saturn in the 12th house: “The native will be dull-headed and lose all his money. He will have squint eyes, a deformed limb, make many enemies, suffer losses in trade, be a pessimist and commit sin in secret.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 12th house: “Will incur loss of fortunes, will always spend his money on auspicious acts and will become poor spending money to entertain guests. When Jupiter is here they will be very generous and spend much money with the desire to increase their fame. They spend lavishly on entertaining guests without care for finances.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 12th house: “Gives a poor back-ground. The native will suffer much and have to work very hard in life; even then success will not come to him. He will be religious and noble but always in want. Father may die early leaving the native penniless.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 12th house: “The native will spend in royal courts, or for the government, will have fear from enemies and be worried despite being skilful. Trouble from authority. This is especially the case for Scorpio ascendant.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 12th house: “The native will have to work in far off places. He will lack comforts and face many difficulties in life. If beneficially disposed the native becomes a spiritual seeker. If afflicted by malefic he will be separated from his family and wander about without success. He may indulge in smuggling and other nefarious activities. Rahu afflicting the 10th lord will make his a cheat and a criminal. He causes sorrow to his family and relatives.”
- Commentary: Prison, psychiatric hospitals, being abducted or kidnapped. Fear of imprisonment, of the dark, of foreign places and people. Can bring a level of racism against the very outsiders they have to work with. May be involved with providing transportation, logistics, communication, translation, in foreign or isolated places or for foreigners. May Spend some time teaching or giving service overseas, but will likely show either fear of contempt to foreign cultures. They will likely face much trouble travelling. Can send some people to prison or mental hospital while more fortunate placements merely bring long periods in isolation, overseas, or on foreign missions. They might appear free and happy on the outside while harbouring deep subconscious fears which can be paralysing. Life can feel like being stuck in a nightmare. Mars aspect of influence can add antipsychotics or other poisons
- Matthew McConaughey, Alyssa Koch, Veronica Varanasi, Helen Keller, Erik Prince (founder of blackwater. Saturn combines with 6th lord Venus to give him leadership of foreign mercenary armies), Patrice Alegre (received life in prison for multiple counts or murder and rape), Ausha (taken hostage by aggressive marital suitors in India. Later spent some time in and out of psychiatric hospitals). 12th from Moon: Sexual Abuse #1, Tucker Carlson, Bennett Cerf, Louis Pasteur, Hunter Schafer,
Rahu in Ashwini
Rahu will give a fascination for new things, the latest gadgets. unusual movements, or things that were “first of its kind.” Jackson Pollock’s art is a good example of the fascination of random activity inspired by this Rahu.
Sigmund Freud (1), Jeremy Corbyn (1), George Soros (1), Danah Blanco (1), Warren Buffet (1), Jackson Pollock (1), Genghis Khan (1), Lilly Wachowski (1), Shiva Biswas (1), Anastasia Varanasi (2), Stephane Charbonnier (2), Gavin Newsom (2), Julia Roberts (2), Joe Tamba (2), Wild Bill Hickock (3), Baruch Spinoza (3), Karina Benhammou (3), Clint Eastwood (3), John Locke (3), Joe Rogan (3), George Foreman (3), Jian Ghomeshi (4), Paramahansa Yogananda (4), Pamala Anderson (4), Neil Armstrong, Dovonian Bailey (sprinter), Cynthia Breazeal (robotics (2)), David Carpenter, Sean Connery, Martin Dubois, Kristen Gilbert, Herbert Hoover, Niki Lauda, Rick Levine, Charlotte Little, Chantell Mussell, Roy Rogers, Lydia Shire, Meryl Streep, Tanya, Margaret Trudeau, Kate Walsh, Jeanne Weder,
Rahu in the 1st house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 1st house “makes a person short lived. He has wealth and strength but suffers from ailments in the upper part of the body like the face or head, etc.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 1st house “gives a wicked and vicious nature. The person deceives his own men, suffers from disease of the brain, is sickly, is extremely lustful and victorious in debate. The native will experience bodily pain in Rahu dasha; he does not have any moral scruples or hesitation in using others of their things, but cannot bear injustice done to themselves. They are extremely clever and cunning in fulfilling their selfish desires.”
- Rahu conjunct Moon: Pamala Anderson (12th house), Cynthia Breazeal (4th house), Jeremy Corbyn,
Rahu in the 2nd house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 2nd house “will make the person insecure in their speech, suffer from diseases of the mouth or face. They will be contemptible, receive wealth from the ruler, be happy but short tempered.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 2nd house “disturbed the natives speech making in unpleasant and unwelcome, wealth is destroyed and the person becomes a rover, a wanderer and a loiterer. Conflict, sorrow, and separation from family, loss of connection to paternal property, difficulty accumulation wealth, and valuables may be lost, stolen or eaten by ants.”
- Stephane Charbonnier, 2nd from Moon:
Rahu in the 3rd house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 3rd house native “will be proud, hostile to his brothers, strong minded, enjoying longevity and wealth.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 3rd house “native has no fear of the enemy, his fame and glory spreads around the world, he always has the attainment of welfare, grandeur, majesty, happiness, licentiousness or luxurious life; but there is the destruction of younger brothers and cattle. Rahu is auspicious in the 3rd house and allows them to complete their tasks quickly, surprise others with their power of discretion or taking decisions, and fulfilling their responsibility.”
- 3rd from Moon: Stephane Charbonnier,
Rahu in the 4th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 4th house person “will be a fool, contemptuous, causing misery to friends, short lived and seldom happy.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 4th house native “losses all happiness, opposed by own people, sons, friends, and waders in lands other than his own. Health of native’s mother is disturbed, he suffers mental tension, disputes over immovable property.”
- 4th from Moon: Danah Blanco
Rahu in the 5th house: Fascinated by risk, speculation, gambling
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 5th house “will give a nasally voice to the person, cause them to be issueless, hard-hearted and suffering from stomach ache.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 5th house “makes the native devoid of happiness and friends, they suffer a sharp pain in they abdomen and they loiter and wander aimlessly.” “ There may be obstacles in the birth of the first child.”
- Christine Connolly, Sean Connery, Ray Charles, David Carpenter, Warren Buffet, 5th from Moon: Neil Armstrong, Christine Connolly,
Rahu in the 6th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 6th house man is born “troubled by enemies or oppressed by malefic planets [sic], has ulcers in his rectum, is wealthy and enjoys longevity.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 6th house “causes the destruction of enemies and makes the native wealthy giving strength from the company of dirty, sinful people. He suffers back pain and cattle remain sickly and diseased. One may have an ulcer.”
- Jeremy Corbyn, 6th from Moon: Warren Buffet, Vin Diesel,
Rahu in the 7th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 7th house “native loses his wealth through his association with the opposite sex, deserted by his beloved, suffers from loss of semen, is self willed and foolish.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 7th house give “opposition from ones own partner or one becomes the cause of death of one’s own partner. The natives partner is wrathful, angry, quarrelsome, sickly, and diseased; one remains dissatisfied with married life. Intercaste marriage, losses from business partners, and delay in beginning ones profession.”
- Commentary: They will have many partners, many difficulties, partner might have a twin or one can get in the situation of having two partners at the same time. They can have very exciting relationship life. They feel like they absolutely need a partner. They may like young, strong, quick moving partners who are not shy about taking action.
- Clint Eastwood, Vin Diesel, 7th from Moon: Karina Benham, Joe Rogan,
Rahu in the 8th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 8th house “native is short lived, does impure acts, is disabled, developed gout, and rheumatism and is blessed with few children.” “Rahu with Mars can bring cancer.” “Causes death by leperocy, by taking food mixed with poison, by venomous bites, or small pox and the like.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 8th house brings the “destruction of one’s enemies, but there is pain in the anus, urinary disease, windy disease, enraged testicles and he remains restless and troubled. Disputes and quarrels over inheritance, fear of theft and wealth earned in questionable ways.”
- 8th from Moon: Ray Charles, Sean Connery, Martin Dubois,
Rahu in the 9th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 9th house “makes a person unfavourable in their speech (ie. overly critical). One becomes the headman of a community or village, mayor of a city and sinful in deeds.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 9th house “makes a person irreligious but happy; roving and devoid of wealth. Wealth is lost, happiness from co-borns in lost, and one suffers pain in their body. Gives sudden attainment of wealth but father might face exceptional financial crisis. They person reforms religious law to suit his own needs, but he is religious. He openly opposes any kind of exploitation and outward hypocrisy in religion.”
- Commentary: They are fascinated by religion and spirituality and will travel widely, they might be interested int he renewal of religion or tribal ideas, They strongly believe in direct experience. They will be very helpful people when travelling and going over sea.
- Martin Dubois, 9th from Moon: David Carpenter,
Rahu in the 10th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 10th house makes “a person reputed, with limited children and busy with other peoples business. He does not do any good act and is fearless.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 10th house “native is devoid of happiness from father, devoid of wealth, destroyer of enemies, suffers windy diseases and gets injury from conveyance. The native will turn towards mean base deeds, addiction, intoxication, relations with several women to satisfy their lust. Profit from trade, much litigation, trouble in foreign countries, habit of stealing, lack of moral decency, and given to pride. Rahu in Pisces can be the cause of much pain and trouble. Auspicious influences can give bathing in holy rivers (Ganga), and lack of malefic influence may influence them to perform yagna. The native is exceptionally skilful, dexterous in trade or professional activities, uses any means to remove obstacles that come in his way and he does not pay heed to the sanctity or purity of means. For these reasons others take special care doing business with the native.”
- Shubhra Dixit, Karina Benham, 10th from Moon:
Rahu in the 11th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 11th house “grants the native prosperity, few children, longevity and ear ailments.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 11th house “native gains all kinds of things: happiness, honour from the king, clothes, gold, quadrupeds and victory. Wealth comes from trade relations with foreigners and this person will use any means to increase their profit. One may suffer diseases of the ear, difficulty with progeny, and elder brothers health is likely to suffer. Such a native is fond of investing in shares, speculations, gambling, lottery and races.”
- Dana Blanco, 11th from Moon: Shubhra Dixit,
Rahu in the 12th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 12th house “makes a person always intent upon committing sinful deeds secretly, they spend a lot and suffer from ailments like dropsy etc.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu 12th house gives “disease of the eyes, problems with the feet (especially left eye and left foot), makes him a deceitful trickster, affectionate and loving, having affection for wicked people, and giving service to ordinary people.” “This is not auspicious for economic development and one spend much of ones time in unproductive activity. There is the possibility of difficulties in travels, and the natives wife may be afflicted with illness.”
- B.V. Raman: Rahu in 12th house: “The native will be prosperous and immoral, but of helpful nature. He will have eye troubles.”
- Joe Rogan, Pamala Anderson, Shiva Biswas, Neil Armstrong,12th from Moon: Donovan Bailey
Ketu in Ashwini
Cosmic cowboys oblivious to time. They can dust off ancient ideas and give them new life, or they can come up with things that are far ahead of their time. It can be an alienating placement and these natives might feel like they were born in the wrong time or in the wrong order. Any twining of their energy is not likely to belong with a physical entity; they could be channellers or ghost riders.
Yoichiro Nambu was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2008 for the discovery in 1960 of the mechanism of spontaneous broken symmetry in subatomic physics. Here we find symmetrical physical systems made asymmetrical when put into a vacuous state. I’m no physicist, but this seems to be a good description of Ketu in Ashwini. Ketu is like a vacuum, a blackhole sucking everything up. It seems to me that Ketu in Ashwini would be like a power vac (which I have myself worked with a little in my previous career). They can be ambivalent about starting things, due to which they can be reckless. They often don’t really know what they’re getting into or signing up for when they first get started. This suggests having their head in the clouds a little bit; but it comes with a fairly extreme sense of freedom that people should be free to make bad decisions (as long as they don’t directly cause harm or infringe on others). In some ways this placement apidemises generation-Xers who are travelling and living through their laptops somehow: digital nomads.
“Situations calling for judgment give impetus to rhetoric’s ability to ‘‘bring before the eyes’’ absent or unapparent persons, places, or things. Rhetoricians often attribute this aspect of rhetoric’s power to fantasia, the capacity through which images of stimuli past, passing, or to come are generated and made present. This article proposes and pursues a conceptualisation of ‘‘rhetorical transport’’ predicated on civic fantasia, a mode of distance collapse whereby rhetors move subjects or objects so as to enable or impede particular judgments. Rhetorical transport abounds in rhetorical practice, but this article focuses on its presence in Gorgias, Cicero, and Thomas Paine.”
~Michele Kennerly (2010) Getting Carried Away: How Rhetorical Transport Gets Judgment Going ~
Saturn in conjunction with Ketu here can be deadly. WW II started under this condition. Clifford Olsen, Jorge Paulo Lehmann, Sexual abuse #1 case study and Lee Harvey Oswald also have this conjunction.
Mars conjunct Ketu: Madonna,
Madonna (1), Eugene Herrigel (Zen & Archery (1)), Jorge Paulo Lehmann (3), Sharon Stone (3), Morihei Ueshiba (founder of Aikido (3)), Dana Black, Cicero, Ellen DeGeneres, Michael Dodaro, Jack Dorsey, Duane Gadd, Mark Duplass, Anita Dzus, Anoushka Silvia Gibbs, Mike Holliday, Martina Klein, Ray Kroc, Alicia Machado, Chris Martin, Dominic Monaghan, Yoichiro Nambu, Clifford Olsen, Lee Harvey Oswald, Michelle Pfeiffer, Joseph Pilates, Prince, Ukraine Revolution, Nancy Spunger, , WWII, William Butler Yeats.
Ketu in the 1st house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 1st house “makes a person always suffer from ingratitude, remain unhappy, and carry tales against others. He is an outcaste, fallen from his position, disabled, keeping company with the wicked.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 1st house “native is a maker of cotton threads, sickly and diseased, distressed, troubled with fear, worried about his wife, agitated, perturbed, and suffering from windy diseases. Head aches and brain disease is possible, suffering caused by wicked people.”
- Ukraine Revolution, Dana Black, Ketu conjunct Moon: WW II, Yoichiro Nambu
Ketu in the 2nd house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 2nd house “deprives the native of good education and riches. His language is foul and he has a sinister look. He depends on others for food.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 2nd house brings loss of wealth, opposition against own men, disease of the mouth. Loss of wealth due to punishment of the king. Loss of grain due top theft and birds. The native get refuge with great difficulty in his time of need. If Ketu is in his own sign, or sign of a benefic friend, the native gets very much happiness. According to BPHS Ketu is exalted in Taurus, moola trikona in Cancer, and ruler of Virgo. Phala Deepika say Ketu is strong in the later half of Taurus, Virgo, Sagitarius, Pisces.
- 2nd from Moon: Dana Black, Ellen DeGeneres, Joseph Pilates,
Ketu in the 3rd house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 3rd house “promotes longevity, strength, wealth and fame. The native lives happy with his wife and enjoys good food. He loses a brother.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 3rd house bring about the destruction of the natives enemies, disputes and quarrels, gains of wealth, a luxurious life, obtainment of grandeur, dignity and an increase in energy. They also see the destruction of their own men and pain in their arm. This Ketu generally give auspicious effects. Vigour and valour will rise up very quickly. But they will have a lot of worries. If this Ketu is exalted of in own sign the native get fear, agitation and happiness.
- Ellen DeGeneres, 3rd from Moon: Prince, Coco Chanel
Ketu in the 4th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 4th house “destroys land, vehicle, mother and happiness. He is made to leave his native place and is made to live in a foreign land at the mercy of others.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 4th house “gives loss of happiness from mother and friends, losses through the father and they have no brothers. If Ketu is in own or exalted sign they get happiness for a short time, but remains full of worries and anxiety. If this Ketu is afflicted by additional malefic the mother suffers greatly and one has disputes over land. They live in an atmosphere of quarrels and disputes.”
- 4th from Moon: Jorge Paulo Lehmann,
Ketu in the 5th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 5th house “makes the person suffer the loss of children, stomach ailments, haunted by evil spirits. They are evil minded, wicked and sinful.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 5th house “causes wounds to the stomach, from windy disease or from falling, and surgical procedure may be necessary. The person is dear to siblings, has a righteous mind, few children and is wealthy strong, and vigorous. They make quick decisions, ideas flash in their mind. Favourably placed this Ketu can bring great luck, gain through shares or lottery.”
- 5th from Moon: Michael Dodaro, Eugene Herrigel, Lee Harvey Oswald,
Ketu in the 6th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 6th house makes “a person very magnanimous, embodying the best of human qualities, firms and fame. He will possess high authority, destroy his enemies and fulfil his ambition.” “Danger from ulcer.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in the 6th houses “brings the destruction of a persons enemies, happiness from animals, gain of wealth, no disease of the body, but disrespect with relatives on mother’s side.” “Ketu in the 6th is very auspicious, due to which the native is dear and loved by brothers, is generous with good qualities, is famous and gets reputation and prestige due to learning and education.”
- Michael Dodaro, Sexual Abuse #1, Mike Holiday, 6th from Moon: Sharon Stone, Ray Kroc,
Ketu in the 7th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 7th house “causes a person to be disrespected, live in the company of wicked women, suffer from disease of the bowels, lose wife and vital power.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 7th house “gives fear during travel, and enemies destroy ones wealth. If in Scorpio, conditions are always profitable but wife gets troubled, worries, anxiety, and expenditures are ever increasing. Wife suffers headaches and sudden physical troubles. This Ketu is not considered auspicious; travel in Ketu periods tend to be fruitless and expensive.”
- Morihei Ueshiba, Prince 7th from Moon: Jack Dorsey, Duane Gadd,
Ketu in the 8th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 8th house “native will be short lived, remain separated from his dear friends and engage in feuds, be injured by a weapon and meet with disappointments in all efforts.” “Danger from ulcer.” “Unnatural death like suicide or association as a result of the hatred of enemies, or through worms.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 8th house person. “If in Cancer, Virgo, Gemini, the native has disease of the anus but gains wealth from conveyances. If in Aries, Taurus, or Scorpio they will see exceptional gains of wealth. If associated with any other malefic they will suffer piles or fistula, money lent out is not returned, and despite their love and affection for animals will be bitten or injured by them”
- Jack Dorsey, 8th from Moon: Clifford Olsen, Ukraine Revolution,
Ketu in the 9th house: No father figure in their lives.
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 9th house “makes a person take a sinful course, commit unrighteous acts, and be deprived of father. They are unfortunate, poverty stricken and speak ill of good people.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 9th house “releases the person from their troubles, gives happiness from son, rise of fortune through foreigners, distress or diseases of the arm. Blessings from doing penance, religious activities and giving alms.”
- Duane Gadd, 9th from Moon: Anita Dzus, Madonna, Michelle Pfeiffer,
Ketu in the 10th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 10th house “makes a person have to overcome great obstacles in order to do any good act, or he may himself be responsible for the obstacles. He is impure and engages in evil deeds. He is energetic, wise and reputed.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 10th house “native is devoid of happiness from father, destroys enemies despite being unfortunate oneself. Conveyances get wear and tear and one suffers from windy diseases. Trouble from horse back riding. Ketu in Virgo 10th house makes a person happy and wealthy. Aries, Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio is good for gains.”
- B.V. Raman: Ketu in the 10th house: “The native will be strong, bold and well known. He will commit vile deeds, be impure in his resolve, and face many obstacles in his undertakings. He will be very clever. If benficially disposed the native will be happy, religious, well read in scripture and visit many pilgrimage places and sacred rivers.”
- Jorge Paulo Lehmann, Eugene Herrigel, 10th from Moon: Chris Marin,
Ketu in the 11th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 11th house “makes a person hoard money, possess many noble qualities, enjoy himself well, and gives every opportunity to collect good materials and be successful in achieving all desires.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 11th house makes the “native sweet spoken and excitable, they get good education, has charming appearance, is voluptuous, vigorous, valorous, wears beautiful clothes, but suffers disease of the anus and unhappiness from children. In own sign aspected by benefits this Ketu can give quick gain, much wealth and give success in all objectives.”
- Madonna, 11th from Moon: Dominic Monaghan, Mike Holliday, Anoushka Silva Gibbs, Marina Klein,
Ketu in the 12th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 12th house native “commits sinful deeds secretly and squanders away his wealth on vile things. He destroys his wealth and is of questionable conduct suffering from ailments of the eyes.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 12th house gives trouble to feet and eyes, heavy expenses, destruction of enemies, lacks desire for happiness, and suffers disease to the anus and loins. The native might not have wealth but will spend money lavishly.”
- Anoushka Silva Gibbs, Anita Dzus, Michelle Pfeiffer, 12th from Moon: Henrik Ibsen, Morihei Ueshiba, Alicia Machado,
Thank you for follow my Nakshatra project. This is an on-going research project I am conducting for my own enlightenment, as well as that of my student, on the topic of Astrology, in the quest for self knowledge that we are all on together.
Most of this work was completed in Varanasi by blessing of Lord Shiva, the agent of consciousness who is the source of the power of the Wheel of Energies. The inspiration was freely given to me by Maa Narmada who is the beauty and wonder that we behold. Blessed with the vision in the five directions by Sage Parashara and given knowledge of the underground by Shesha, the Lord of Naga I offer this work for the benefit of humanity.
To support a complete publication of this work.