“The green reed which bends in the wind is stronger than the mighty oak which breaks in a storm.”
“A man is born gentle and weak; at his death he is hard and stiff. All things, including the grass and trees, are soft and pliable in life; dry and brittle in death. Stiffness is thus a companion of death; flexibility a companion of life. An army that cannot yield will be defeated. A tree that cannot bend will crack in the wind. The hard and stiff will be broken; the soft and supple will prevail.”
—Lau Tzu (birth date unknown)
Ruled by Rahu. (6º 40’ Libra – 20º 00’ Libra.) Arcturus (Alpha-Bootis).
Self-going star. Power to scatter like the wind.
Meaning: The Independent One; the Very Good One; the Priest; the Sword of Discrimination
Main deity: Vayu – Marut – Wind deity – Prana
Western Deities: Zephyrus, Eathor, Psyche
Main symbols: A young, delicate, tender Plant Shoot Blowing in the Wind
Secondary deity: Saraswati, Hanuman, Bheema,
Secondary symbols: Coral, Butter-fly
Tree incense: Arjuna Tree – Guardian of the Heart
Body parts: Intestines & Chest
Sexual-creative animal: Male Buffalo
Rulership: birds, beasts, horses, traders, grains that blow in the wind, unsteady friends, feeble characters, ascetics and connoisseurs of wares.
Hora Sara: One born in Swati will be mild, happy, compassionate, affable, virtuous, will incur debts, live in foreign places, be hatefully disposed to his relatives, be simple in dress, and will have few sons.
Jataka Parijata: A person born under Swati will try to please Gods and Brahmins, devote himself to enjoyments, and will have much wealth but little intelligence.
Sage Narada: One born in Swati will be righteous, eloquent, valorous, an expert in trading activities, lustful, a celebrity of great order (or one who has much knowledge), self-restrained and educated.
Brihat Samhita: The star Swati makes one self-controlled, clever in trade, kind-hearted, virtuous and of pleasant speech.
Varahamihira: A merchant with principles, pleasant in speech, quiet and mild temperament with control of their passions and desires. They are skilled in trade, merciful, able to bear thirst, and charitable.
Brihat Samhita: When Saturn transits Swati, rhapsodists (or bards or the people of Magadha), spies, couriers, charioteers or story-tellers, sailors, actors, musicians etc. are affected.
“When the wind blows the grass must bend.”
— Confucius (Sun, Mars & Saturn in Swati)
Qualities of Swati
Gotra/Clan: Sage Marichi
Animal: Male Buffalo
Destruction: brings things to an end, closes chapters, clears away the old so the new may thrive. Swati nakshatra tends towards destruction.
Sage Mirichi: “Ray of Light” Instructs his students on dharma, especially the laws of the Brahmin caste: ceremony around food, cooking, eating, etiquette, marriage ritual, offering of the the bride, offering water to the ancestral lineage, rules of cleanliness and purity, casual acts of piety, pujas for the gods, rules for homa, and fire ritual. He denounced renunciation in favour of completing worldly duties and he dealt out very harsh punishments for not following the proper rules of caste.
Deva: The planets relating with the Devas will promote more refined and righteous behaviour; but may struggle with pride and entitlement. They are more capable of understanding the subtitles of life. This is also used in chart matching. They say it’s best if both parties belong to the same tribe (8 points). However, they say that a deva and a rakshasa will get one point for the attraction of opposites). This is a very important classification suggesting that the way these three tribes (devas, humans & rakshasa) live is so different as to have a major effect on marriage compatibility and living together.
Passive: Planets here will be more passive about achieving their goals: allowing things to happen rather than “forcing” things. The moon is said to persuade through temptation so she does well here. Venus draws us in by her promises of beauty so she also does well. Saturn is the master of patience so he also does well. The active planets can cause a bit of trouble in trying to force things that we should just allow to happen naturally.
Butcher: Harsh activities like, killing, cutting, working with flesh and blood, or with taboo functions of the human body. The butchers are outcastes doing the most outcaste job. It’s said that even a Brahmin who becomes a surgeon is considered outcaste, a butcher, impure to orthodox Hinduism. I take this category to include all the worst kinds of work that can pollute the body of mind like working in sewers, all these metaphorical cutting and slashing of bottom lines, and those who ignore the very human consequences to their activities in life.
Artha: The are motivated by making money and achieving safety and security through material abundance while building things that will last, grow and gain in value. They are typically grounded in long term projects. They seek to restore value where it has been lost.
Chara – Movable: Swati natives need movement, they are very adaptable, changeable. They like open space since it gives them room to move. They like to accommodate others, but they like their independence as well. When the Moon transits Swati it’s a good time to move, to make changes to home & garden, career, relationship. Good for exercise, travel, vehicles or anything with moving parts. Many of the same kinds of activities as you’ll find in quick-light nakshatras may be performed here.. Punarvasu, Swati, Shravana, Dhanishta and Shatabhisha are all movable. Mondays have this kind of energy as we get moving again after the weekend.
Triyanga Mukha – Facing Straight Ahead (Level): This is a level-headed and forward looking position. It’s good for mundane, everyday tasks that allows us to prepare for the future. This nakshatra promotes an honest, realistic assessment. It marks a good time to level with others or yourself, to ensure that the playfield and the ground are all level. It can be a good time to start surveying, building, laying pipe, or sticking a level on anything. Mercury and Venus share this perspective. Ashwini, Mrigasira, Punarvasu, Hasta, Chitra, Swati, Anuradha, Jyeshta and Revati are all forward looking.
Kapha: Water + Earth = Cool, oily, heavy, stable, slow, soft, gross, sticky/cloudy, smooth
- Stable, slow, methodical, greedy
- Disturbed by sweet (Jupiter), salty (Moon), sour (Venus).
- Pacified by pungent (Sun) and astringent (Saturn)
Tamasic: Activities take part on the gross physical plane: dark, depressed, dull, inert activities that obscure reality and keep us in the dark. Some kind of gross suffering is usually felt here and there’s a lazy sort of laissez-faire sort of laziness of lethargy. The energy here typically pulls a person down as it represents neither change or purity. There is typically some suffering and darkness of mind experienced here. Tamasic has no nutrients and the prana is not moving; it’s stale or dead.
North: Auspicious direction during periods of planets placed here.
Female: Causes some feminisation of the people represented by karakas that are placed here. 5th lord can be female children, 7th lord female counsellors, 9th lord female guru, etc.
Male buffalo (pairs with Hasta)
- Sun debilitated at 10º Libra.
- Saturn exalted at 20º Libra.
- Pushkara Navamsha: 16º 40′ to 20º Libra (Pisces Navamsha)
Health: Intestines & Chest
- Lungs, breathing, heart, blood circulation
- Allergies, Asthma
- Wernicke’s area is mainly involved in the understanding and processing of speech and written language. It’s located in the temporal lobe, just behind your ears. The temporal lobe is also the region where sound is processed.
- Ayurveda: Lungs are the site of Avalambaka Kapha. The fluid lining the lungs that allows O2 to be absorbed and CO2 to be released. When this mucus becomes dry the lungs lose function. This can be too much Kapha producing a sticky earthy mucus that doesn’t move. Too much heat or wind can also dry out the mucus of the lungs causing breathing problems. Vasant Lad, an Ayurvedic doctor, says “Avalambaka [Kapha in the lungs] creates confidence, courage, and the ability to face problems so that the chest is expanded. When the chest is contracted, the person is not able to cope with challenges.” This is expressed thru and tall open posture, shoulders back, long slow expansive exhalations. Hunched shoulders and shallow breath suggests just the opposite: low self confidence and an inability to express oneself.
The Lungs in Traditional Chinese Medicine
Update coming soon.
Gods & Symbols of Swati
ॐ ऐं महासरस्वत्यै नमः
om shree mahasaraswatyai namaha
Her name means: “the essence of swati;” or “she who has ponds, lakes, and pooling water”; or “she who possesses speech.” Her colour is white, she has four arms and holds a book, a rosary, a water pot and a Veena. She sits on a swan or a peacock. She is the goddess of knowledge, music, art, speech, wisdom, and learning. Vasant Panchami Saraswati jayanti), the first day of spring; as well as the seventh day of Navratri are celebrations in her name. She is Brahma’s consort, representing the power of creation and creativity. Vach devi is one of her main forms. This is the goddess of the alphabet. She is said to live on the tip of the tongue. She is sattvic, the pure essence of the self, of knowledge, of thought of our experiences, of everything. She has special significance with the four part of the antara karana: the manas (mind, sense), the buddhi (intellect, reasoning), the citta (imagination, creativity), and the ahamkāra (self consciousness, ego).
The book she holds represents universal, divine, eternal, and true knowledge as well as all forms of learning. The mālā of crystals represents the power of meditation, inner reflection, and spirituality. The pot of water represents the purifying power. This may also be a pot of soma which is known to be the inspiration that brings knowledge. The veena represents all music, creative arts and sciences. As a musical instrument it’s a symbol of harmony, rhythm. The swan she rides on is known to be able to separate milk from water representing the ability to distinguish the essence of things regardless of disguise
The Saraswati river is the essence of rivers, the essence of mothers. A war between the Brahmins and the kshetriyas from which was born a vadavagni, an all-consuming fire, threatened to destroy everything. After getting permission from her husband Brahma Saraswati she goes to Shiva who suggests she manifest as a river flowing out of a sacred peepal tree.
Lord of the north-west. 49 maruts under pavana. The 11 Rudras.
Brahma is said to have created the sword to restore dharma. Khanda is a double edged sword that cuts through the veil of ignorance. It is said that Krittika is the nakshatra of the sword, Rohini is the grota, agni the deity, Rudra is the maharishi. It is the truly the upholder of dharma. It is the foremost in striking weapons.
Scattering to the four winds can suggest reaching out in all directions.
What is Prana-Vayu?
We should distinguish between “prana” and the “prana-vayus.” “Prana” is life force; the “prana-vayus” describes the way that prana moves in the body. Prana is life force or vital essence; the vayus are the winds. Yogi’s seek to draw panic life force into the body and retain it; using it only for achieving the goal of union with god. The Ayurvedic perspectives seeks to keep the channels open and the energy moving. Of course there is a lot of overlap between these two projects; but the difference is notable. Prana is movement so Ayurveda considers the way things move. Most of our physical life force is maintained through intake of food, water, and air. In other ways we get power for praise or accomplishment, overcoming challenges, winning competitions, and sacrifice when properly carried out. We can gather a kind of false prana thru insincere praise, unearned advancement, pretentious sacrifice and any number of ways including using drugs or alcohol and other addictive and temporary “uppers.” These kinds of pranic increases are short and can be fatal in the end.
Prana represents the two elements space & air. It can be incredibly fickle. Yoga teachers talk about inhaling or increasing prana, but few warn about the dangers of unnecessarily leaking our prana out all over the place as we promote our “spiritual practice” and pretentiously signal our virtues. The Buddhist Diamond Sutra warns about seeking merit through mercurous deeds; merit or life force is only increased when the good deed in spontaneous.
The prana vayus are said to move between the heavens and the earth. The vayus are the vehicle of lord Rudra and his Maruts. This is why we visualise the movement of breath from heart centre to the 12 finger space above the head.
Ayurveda offers us five prana vayus which we can also use as visualisation tools for meditation. We can become very sensitive and aware of the body by practicing visualisation along with our pranayama.
5 Prana Vayus:
1Prana: Represented by the Sun. Rules over respiration and sensory perception. It’s produced in the chest or heart. It typically moves inward and upward. Prana is emission, like when we exhale, our vital force goes out through our breath. When we use our senses energy is used to illuminate the world much like the Sun illuminates the world. If we look at a pretty girl we give energy to her and lose a bit of our own. If we listen to gossip we waste our energy. Whenever we project our thoughts or words or actions into the world we lose energy. When we turn all our awareness inward we illuminate the heavens and are gifted with true energy.
Pranayama is one of the best ways of building our life force. Pranayama can be understood in different ways. Some say that it’s prana + ayama and others say it’s prana + yama. On one hand pranayama brings life, power and vitality to the body and the senses; on the other hand, we can practice pranayama in order to still the senses and slow all the vital functions to preserve energy and ultimately ride the breath to heaven leaving the duality of earthly existence behind, (Incidentally, it seems there must also be some connection with pranayama and Bharani nakshatra since it is ruled by Yama.) Prana brings warmth and movement to whatever is inert, lifeless and dead. Yama drains the live force and makes things inert, motionless and dead. The senses do not reach out for satisfaction, they become motionless as we life without desire or attachment. We become dead as individuals or distinct beings, and we come alive to universal flow and consciousness.
When we exhale prana, that life force which was given to us by god, reaches out to the world through our senses to colour and flavour the objects with whatever flavour we might crave; whatever we have inside of ourselves at the moment reaches out to the world to create a counterpart. When we inhale and bring back all of that sensory material we generally forget that we have just created it, so we react. We forget that we always get back what we give. As long as we have forgotten this fundamental rule we will suffer from our karma; once we learn it, life becomes a spontaneous play whatever might be your circumstances.
“The vital breath is essentially a state of consciousness which manifests as the movement of two breaths; prana and apana (exhale and inhale).”
This is a major theme of Tantra: that one thing appears to be two separate things; or, as is the case in waking life, as a multiplicity of distinct objects. As we look at things more and more closely and understand them for their subtleties rather than accepting them at face value, they begin to merge together as though they were never separate. As it says in the Stanzas on Vibration:
“Whatever else may exist apart from you, if subjected to sound reflection, simply disappears like the fables palace of celestial musicians and you alone, changeless remain….” Stanza 10 goes on to say that , “then the soul realises that his true nature (dharma) is universal agency and perceiving subjectivity, and so he knows and does whatever he desires.”
~Stanzas on Vibration~
In yoga we often talk about the body, mind and soul. We can think of this as three worlds or three layers of our being. The prana lives in the intermediate region of the mind, in our highest intelligence, but prana moves between heaven and earth; the soul and the body; the subject and the object. It’s through the prana vayus that we are connected with everything. Vayu is Air and Ether, which allows it to pervade and move between all 36 tattva. Tantra associates the prana vayu with the right pingala nadi.
The prana vayus are known as the vehicle of Rudra, an ancient name for lord Shiva that means “the Howler.” Rudra is known as the “Lord of Beasts.” He is often associated with the 11 Maruts which signifies his rulership of the mind and the 10 indriyas (5 sensory and 5 motor functions). Rudra and the Maruts are said to ride upon the vayu.
Prana is the expression of our life force which penetrates the world and forever leaves our mark upon it (which will come back to us again through the 5 fold cycle of the vayus). Prana also represents what we give to the world. It’s said that people who belong to traditional cultures will begin a deep breath with an exhalation whereas modern people are much more likely to inhale straight away when told to take a deep breath. It’s the difference between giving to the world first before expecting rewards, and asking for the world to give to you before you’ll give anything to the world. The second modern perspective is, of course, an unhealthy aberration.
2. Apaana: Represented by the Moon. In Ayurveda it’s the downward movement that aids in urination and elimination. Tantra associates apaana with the left Ida nadi channel of the kundalini.
3. Samaana: They call it the equinox; “the equalising breath.” Ayurveda describes the movements as spinning inward towards a centre point. This is the energy of digestion, assimilation and meditation. It purifies things to their essence. Most of this activity takes place in the navel region and it’s related to the element of fire. It’s said that in the waking and dream state, prana-apana is active, however in states of deep-sleep samaana balances the inhalation and exhalation.
4. Udaana: The Ascending breath. This is the central channel; the sushumna. This is the upwards rising force. Most of its action takes place in the head (though others include all the extremities of the body. According to Ayurveda, it also moves outwards to produce speech and any kind of coordinated activity, including that of the five senses.
5. Vyaana: Expands in all directions radiating outward from the navel Often considered the nadis energy system similar to the meridians of Chinese Medicine that provide nutrients and energy to the whole body. This is a windy airy quality to it and some say that it doesn’t live in any particular place in the body, but rather pervades every part. This is the most etheric of the Vayus.
To this list should be mentioned the other five vayu’s for the sense of mystery evoked by them since they seemed to have been forgotten by history other than a few esoteric mentions. 1.Naga: releases energy that is stuck by causing us to burp, vomit, hiccup… 2. Kurma: related with winking and blinking. 3. Krikala: induces sneezing to clear the blockages in the respiratory system. 4. Devdatta: yawning. 5. Dhananjaya: regulates the opening and closing of the heart valves and controls the fragmentation of a body after death.
Prana Vayu: the most essential function
Once upon a time all of the organs and functions of the body got into a debate about who was most essential. Many were praising the the way the skeletal system gave shape and standing to the body, or how the blood carries nutrients to maintain the body, others marvelled the how the heart pumped blood and how the lung found it’s own way to pump air, then prana-vayu came along and everyone silent, for they knew that without the warmth of prana and the movement of the vayus that all life would stop. The hearth would not beat, the blood would pool and go stagnant, and the breath stops; the body becomes cold and inert.
Shiva: the most essential
Once upon a time, the Gods entered into a timeless argument over who was most powerful and essential for the functioning of life and this universe. Shiva happened to be moving about rather than sitting peacefully upon the peak of Mount Kailash. Something always seemed to be happening whenever Shiva was moving about. Then Shiva came across this childish argument and sought to quell it by simply pointing out that none were as powerful as him and they should all just go home and forget this pettiness. Of course some of the big gods who were standing around took offence to this, namely Brahma, the creator, and Vishnu, the preserver. To their protests, Shiva merely revealed his true form as a mystical shaft (lingam) of light (jyoti) and said, “see if you can find where I end.”
The two who remained standing laughed at the challenge and quickly set off in opposite directions to find Shiva’s loose ends and bring the argument to a close. Truth is that because of Shiva’s filthy appearance, they would all be happy to bring his pride down a notch or two. But after eons searching through the vastness of Shiva’s light they finally decided to meet back in Kashi where it all began. When they got here, Vishnu immediately fell to his feet to offer his most respectful pranam to Shiva. But Brahma, who, despite his capacity for creation, has no eye for consequences, lied and said that he had found an end. It was just over the horizon not so far and it had only taken so long to return because he had decided to rest there for a while and fell asleep. Brahma had meanwhile made a deal with the Ketaki flower to tell a lie about finding the end of Shiva.
Almost nothing enrages Shiva more than arrogance, false pride, egoism and lies; so from this instigation (or was it a deliberate provocation) all of Shiva’s most fearsome aspects rose to the surface and with an upsurge of impulse he took the form of Bhairava and chopped off one of Brahma’s five heads. The greatest crimes in India are those that go against pure knowledge and wisdom; they call this killing a Brahmin. Even the Gods are subject to karma so this fierce Bhairava form of Shiva became Aghore and took up the skull and walked to four corners of India as a form of tapashia and renunciation of his life. This is the version of Shiva most emulated by modern naga babas and Aghores: naked, fearsome to behold, covered in the ashes of the funeral pyre from the cremation grounds where they often make their home. Every part of his external image brings fear and revulsion. But if we take the time to get to know a true aghore we will get to know and overcome our own fears. For that’s the social role of the Aghore, to show us that this is the worst it can get; this is our greatest fear; but actually, it’s not so bad.
After 12 years of wandering like this, Bhairava returned to Kashi, and not far from the train station washed himself in a small pond. All of his impurities (malas) dropped away, along with the skull which had been his companion for the past 12 years. He once again brought balance to the three gunas within himself, overcoming their excess and deficiencies, freeing himself from the wheel of time and the cycle of cause and effect. In short, even the most fearsome evil was able to overcome the inner turmoil of self and social recrimination and realise himself as that same light of the universe that is in all things without distinction of good or bad or any of the other opposites.
Star of Swati
Arcturus (Alpha-Bootis): The brightest star in the northern hemisphere and the fourth brightest in the night sky. “Guardian of the bear.” Often portrayed as a herdsman, herder of oxen, inventor of the plough. Arcturus’s mother was turned into bear by the jealous Hera. Later on she was chased by her own son until she ran into a sacred space where Zeus took pity on her and elevated her to the stars.
Tree of Swati
Arjuna Tree (Terminalia Arjuna),: Guardian of the heart. Tibetans consider it the King of herbs. Leaves and flowers are offered to lord Vishnu and Ganesha.
The bark is the most used part of the tree from an Ayurvedic standpoint. The bark is high in calcium carbonate, sodium, magnesium, and aluminium. It is astringent in taste, Light, dry, cold. Pungent after digestion. It’s said to balance Kapha & Pitta. Excellent for the heart and blood circulation. Good for respiratory conditions, diabetes, stomach ulcers, and reduces cholesterol. Reduces stress on the heart due to stress.
- Striving for strength and independence though flexibility, adaptability, and bargaining, They often offer service or philanthropy to educational institutions, take up a professional practice that allows them to be fairly independent; for this reason they also like two have their own business in trade. They could get involved with travel and tourism or aviation. They typically have a strong devotional practice and study “profound subjects.” Relationships and partnerships may fluctuate. They can be indecisive and scattered, suffering from Vata imbalance; reaching out in every direction.
Planets & Padas of Swati
Rahu: Dark, smokey, oily. Fascinating, magnetic, illusive, desire driven, gut instinct, boundary breaking, rule breaking, inconsistent,
Libra: Negotiation, dealmaking, agreement, balance, fairness, trust,
Rahu + Libra:
Pada 1 (Rahu + Libra + Sagittarius):
always brave, knowledgeable, speak little excess, good speakers, handsome, capable in doing any job, endowed with sophisticated body but strong, critical in all undertakings, and winners of the hearts of people
Pada 2 (Rahu + Libra + Capricorn):
Tends towards more corporate agreements and working within the system. recollect the help rendered by others, they undertake forbidden jobs, untruthful, handsome, hate brothers, irreligious, extremely stingy but endowed with a good wife and children.
Pada 3 (Rahu + Libra + Aquarius):
They tend to have an activity agenda that increase their enemy circle. great fools, expend money and time irresponsibly, agriculturist, not liked by the circle of friends and relatives, always thinking and unwanted by any.
Pada 4 (Rahu + Libra + Pisces):
They tend to retreat into privacy due to get away from all the pretentious pleasantries. Prominent persons. They are liked by all, litfie? angry, respectful of teachers and wealthy. They are happy with their family and children. They are wise and bright and always interested in doing good works.
Ascendant in Swati
Female Native: ”This woman has a truthful honest straightforward character. She can be identified by her speech and by her manner of walking. Her gait and speech are rather heavy and ponderous, at least deliberate and purposeful. She has a very friendly disposition and is popular with her own sex. She will marry into a large family and she will be very devoted to her husband.”
Male Native: “… a slow and deliberative character, almost ponderous in thought and action, yet, intelligent and logical. While he may be slower at arriving at conclusions than most people, on final analysis his reasoning is sound and his conclusion more accurate than others who may be more brilliant. He is very religious, somewhat orthodox, and his environment permitting will attend church regularly or at any rate participate in some religious activity. Many priests or ministers are found to have Swati on the Rising Point.”
Good deal makers, diplomats. Always flexible. May be able to fit into any atmosphere.
Cheech Martin?, Philippe Gaumont (cycle road racer (1), Pierre Trudeau (1), Emma Goldman (2), Paul Cezanne (2), Trump (3), Charlie Chaplin (3), Taras (3), Fran Prashant (3), Henry Everyman Pirate (3), Eddie Vedder (3), Martha Stewart (4), Mark Twain (4), Kenny Rogers (4), Johnny Carson,
[Many charts have not been confirmed so ascendant and even moon placements may not be correct. Use your own judgement.]
Sun in Swati
They are very good with people, they express themselves in an outgoing way are are usually not afraid to speak their mind. They can be a little hard to read since the light from this Sun has to shine through a somewhat smoky, hazy sky. They are very independent and even when they are in a marriage or relationship they are likely to express themselves as if they are single, in an open relationship, or merely free to act independently. They might also make many promises they can’t keep. Relationships are difficult when everyone want to remain independent. This is a good position for free spirits, confident on their own, making their own way, doing their own thing. They are usually attractive, likeable and peaceful people. They relationships they do have will likely be good, but they will be lacking the bonds for life long attachment.
Despite the Sun’s debilitation, these people do often obtain positions of power and authority, but it’s usually fleeting, like Hillary Clinton taking this chair and that chair but never really holding onto anything for very long. One of their problems with holding authority is that they need to negotiate from a position of authority which can make them see like great negotiators, but when they don’t have that upper hand in negotiations things quickly break down. They might also be proponents of fairness and equity except but they may be hypocritical about this when it comes to the details.
Johnny Carson (1), Lauren Haris (1), Juliette France (1), Andrea (1), Prashant Hollywood (1), Invasion of Grenada (1), Louis Riel (1), Hillary Clinton (1), Sarah Bernhart (1), Richard E Byrd (2), Andrea Celeste (2), Carla Van Ray (God’s Call-girl (2)), Ivanka Trump (2), Winona Ryder (2), Julia Roberts (2), Caitlyn Jenner (2), Picasso (2), Modern Turkey (2), Pompey (2), Ma Huateng Pony (2), Bill Gates (2), Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek (2), Christopher Columbus (2), Max Stirner (post-Hegel: individualism, nihilism, existentialism (2)), Glasgow (3), Ralph Klein (3), Charles Koch (3), Larry Flynt (3), Joseph Goebbels (3), Confucius (3), Evelyn Mary Booth (Botanist (3)), Dale Evens (3), Jitendra Hassija (plants trees for spiritual purpose (4)), Rosanne Barr (4), Brian Adams (4), Marie Antoinette (4), King William the Conqueror (4), Matthew McConaughhey (4), Vladimir Poolesland (4), Roy Rogers (4), Johannes Vermeer (4), Black Thursday Stock Crash,
Sun in the 1st house: Rules the 11th house for Libra ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Sun in 1st leaves the person with “very little hair on their head, makes him inactive, short tempered, impetuous, tall haughty, has soiled eyes and a lean body. He is valiant, impatient and cruel hearted.” “If Sun is in Libra ascendant they will suffer poverty and loss of children.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Sun in 1st house native “has thin hair, shows laziness in doing things, tends to be angry, has a very extreme temperament, is sensual or amorous, has diseases eyes, bodily dryness, is brave, lacks spirit of forgiveness and is cruel.” “They will suffer from bilious disorders: fever, chicken pox, croup, TB, irregular bowel movements (diarrhoea or constipation). He does not adjust well to those around him because he does not wish to conspire against anyone, and because he his frank and clear in his speech. They are prone to sudden anger but it’s short lived. He leads a life of freedom and independence as he does not like to lose his sense of originality which is lost when he works under others. They generally have righteous and moral conduct.” “Sun in Libra 1st house native remains poor and withou
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 1st house: “The native will have a sattvic nature, be rich, happy, even sighted, a poet, eloquent in speech, and always endowed with gains.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 1st house: “The native will be born into a rich family and he will earn much wealth. The strength of this planet will relate with the level of family wealth: very rich, fairly rich or merely well-to-do. He will lose an elder brother later in life.”
- Johnny Carson has this debilitated Sun in conjunction with a very powerful yoga karaka Saturn, which effectively reverses the debilitation giving him the ability to draw stories and jokes out of his guest and bringing many people big fame just by having them on his show while gaining much fame with the masses and some of the highest awards including a presidential medal. He had three boys, but had no real relationship with any of them. He was busy with “show biz” and nursing his heavy alcohol addiction. His on screen image was “as a simple Midwestern boy who was kind, generous, and could command a stage with poise and control” Behind the scenes he was known to be shy, insecure, aloof, and coldhearted.” In 1999 he had triple heart bypass surgery.
- Hillary Clinton has Sun conjunct the ascendant lord Venus to reverse the debilitation allowing her to conduct diplomacy and negotiations at the highest levels. She has, however, been unable to win election as president. Despite her strong desire to be “the first female President of the USA, she cannot garner the support of the majority.
- Johannes Vermeer has no reversal, so despite his position as guild master and his later fame, he died in his early forties deeply in debt. It’s likely he was controlled by his wealthy mother in-law and perhaps some other wealthy patrons throughout his life. Although he had 11 surviving children upon his death, but none of them inherited their fathers mastery of art and he seems to have had little to actually do with them. (Note: no birth time in available. This is a very tentative rectification of a man about whom little is known.)
- Commentary: Exalted Saturn or a powerfully placed Venus have the power to reverse this debilitation allowing the native to gain a high position in negotiations or have a prominent position as an interviewer. They will none the less suffer from health problems related to high pitta, biliousness, fever and the rest
- Johannes Vermeer, Johnny Carson, Juliette France?, Hillary Clinton Sun conjunct Moon: Prashant Varanasi
Sun in the 2nd house: Rules the 12th house for Virgo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Sun in 2nd house will “deprive the native of learning, modesty and riches; and it will cause them to stammer.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Sun in 2nd houses “causes the native to remain without wealth, progeny and conveyance. They are intelligent, jealous of virtuous people, and living in another mans house.” “They are endowed jewels, gold, and silver; gifted in rhetoric, witty, and capable of winning one his enemy through courteous conduct.” “If there is even little malefic influence on this Sun then the native will suffer diseases to the mouth and disorders to the eyes. Their fat will be copper coloured. They pay close attention to the cleanliness of the house and the orderly maintenance of things. They will clash often with their own people, speech is commanding, family is large, and eyes are red. There occurs enmity between brothers when the division of paternal property is made.” “Sun conjunct Moon in the 2nd house can give alcohol addiction.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 2nd house: The native will always spend money on auspicious deeds, be religious, speak sweetly, and be blessed with virtues and happiness.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 2nd house: “The person will suffer financial losses. He may contact debt and be involved with nefarious activity. He will not eat timely meals. His eyesight will be poor and his family life will be marked by lack of harmony. If the 12th lord is benefic and in dignity these losses will be greatly reduced and the native can achieve financial stability. He will be a tactful speaker. If the 12th lord is badly disposed the native indulges in gossip and quarrelling.”
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek?, Invasion of Grenada, Shakyamaan Daughter 2nd from Moon: Glasgow, Andrea Mouna, Marie Antoinette?, Confucius?, Matthew McConaughey?, Vladamir Poolsland,
Sun in the 3rd house: Rules the 1st house for Leo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Sun in the 3rd house will make a person “strong, brave, wealthy and generous, but unfriendly towards relatives.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Sun in the 3rd house “gives sweet speech and makes a person very rich. One has conveyances and the joy of doing virtuous deeds. They have servants, a few brothers and are strong and healthy.” “It makes a person valiant and vigorous, quick in taking decisions which are often correct. They are rich in religious mentality, sattvic, they do hard penance and is and ascetic without malice, a benefactor to others. They are exceptionally enthusiastic in doing things and they achieve fame due to their virtues. They follow their plan with steadfast mind and firm determination; they do not change plans very often. This is not auspicious for younger brothers and may be the cause of death to elder brothers.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 3rd house: “Equal to a lion in valour, will have all kinds of wealth, will be horrible, have two wives and be intelligent and happy. The native will be enterprising, and will have the courage to face any situation. The faculties of the body flourish, he will need more nutrition and his diet will need to be richer.”
- Commentary: Debilitated Sun would cause affliction to physical health generally, as well as more specifically to those areas of the body related to the 3rd house via house, sign, nakshatra, dekkarna, as well as by the placement of the 3rd lord if it has affliction of some form. It seems to me that this could relate to Ivanka Trump and Julia Roberts through the overwhelming influence and attention that Ivanka’s father recieves; and the kind of second billing that Julia Roberts often had in her Hollywood roles. Since Julia Roberts’ Sun is in mutual exchange with Venus I expect we will find she gets much better results from her Sun. Ivanka’s Sun is further afflicted quite heavily in Navamsha. Support in her ascendant by the 9th lord in his friends house, and a strong 5th lord Jupiter conjunct Sun if fortifying it enough that her health seems to be fine and she has achieved much success by a fairly young age.
- Ivanka Trump: She has not yet had her Sun Mahadasha, but her Venus – Sun dasha went from Aug 2018 – Aug 2019. She joined her president father at a G20 meeting and for his meeting in North Korea. She did not, however, receive positive media coverage for either event. Although she is a powerful business lady in her own world, so was overshadowed by the power of her own father and the other dignitaries that made it seems a little like bring your daughter to work day. (Seee the commentary).
- Andrea Mouna, Ivanka Trump 3rd from Moon: Julia Roberts,
Sun in the 4th house: Rules the 2nd house for Cancer ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Sun in the 4th house person will be “born without happiness, relatives, lands, friends or a house to live in. He will serve the ruler and waste away the ancestral property.” This is especially true for debilitated Sun.
- Jataka Bharnam: Sun in 4th “causes one to be devoid of happiness, conveyance, wealth. Paternal property is squandered and they will change residence many times.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 4th house: “The native is endowed with all kinds of wealth. If conjunct Jupiter of in exaltation the native will be equal to a king. The native particularly invest his money in articles of pleasure and luxury and therefore must possess much wealth.”
- Ralph Klein has Venus – Sun conjunction reversing the debilitation so that when his Sun period started in 1989 he moved into provincial politics, took over leadership of the Conservative party a couple years later and was then elected Premiere of Alberta 15 June 1993 (Sun – Mercury – Jupiter). Klein began his career as a journalist.
- Joseph Goebbels also made his rise in Politics during his Sun Mahadaha period; though he did not become Hitler’s right hand man until his Moon – Mars dasha a few years later. His interest in Hitler’s politics may have come to him because of all the negative indications of this position: no happiness, squandered wealth, no stable home life, wandering disenchanted, without confidence. Thought his Sun dasha he completed his Ph.D studies and was pursuing a career as un an successful writer while taking clerk and banking positions he detested. The period was mostly lowly and miserable despite his place of advantage in society. By the end of Sun period he found the Naziism. The father of modern propaganda.
- Picasso’s chat provides an anomaly for astrologers with four debilitated planets; none of which have any obvious reversals. But just because he became a rich and famous artist doesn’t mean he had an easy life. He buffeted extremes of love and hate, longing and jealousy. Many people consider him a contemptible man. His Sun Mahadasha began late 1926 with a painful lull in creativity until he met his 17 year old mistress in 1927 and he soon left his wife and his place in the spotlight to pursue the inspiration he of a beautiful young woman. It must have worked: towards the end of his Sun Maha Dasha he began work on a series of 100 etchings known as the “Vollard Suite” which is considered a great master work on its own.
- Commentary: Good position for local governance and diplomatic careers. Under special circumstances, if Venus is well placed or this sun is otherwise fortified, this position of Sun can give fame and praise in society, of higher status and a position of rank in comparison with other people of the community. They might be feared rulers who express themselves through cutting and slashing: as editors, in fiscal policy, in painting style, through rhetorical argument, or with swords.
- Ralph Klein, Sarah Bernhart, Joseph Goebbels, Picasso 4th from Moon: William the Conqueror, Larry Flynt, Ralph Klein, Pompey, Shakyamaan Daughter
Sun in the 5th house: Rules the 3rd house for Gemini ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Sun in the 5th house person will be “bereft of happiness, riches and children and will be short lived. They will be intelligent and tour the forest regions.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Sun in the 5th house person is a devotee of Shiva & Parvati. They have a few issues and get happiness, but are devoid of wealth, doers of inauspicious deeds and have and erroring mind; mistaken intelligence.” “There can be great fear of abortion or miscarriage. Any slight malefic influence on this Sun can give disease of the heart or liver. Their power of intelligence is typically strong, but they can be careless with the exhilaration of an holy man.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 5th house: “The native will be blessed with sons and be worthy. If conjunct or aspected by malefic planets ones partner will be of cruel nature. When the 3rds lord is debilitated here, ones partner is of especially cruel nature and without religion. The native does not get a son and if one is born it’s likely to die. He will also get mental troubles due to his brother. If the 3rd house is related to the 5th house, the native is accomplished in physics or engineering because of the combination between the hands and the mind. Drawing, painting as well as education related to arms and weapons may also result.”
- Bill Gates has this Sun conjunct both exalted Saturn and Venus in her ruling sign so it’s safe to say that he’s well fortified despite being contemptible, low confidence and hypocritical. His Sun Dasha went from Jan 2003 – Jan 2009. In the middle of this period he stepped away from Microsoft to focus on running the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation “with the exhilaration of a holy man;” like a man on a mission.
- Christopher Columbus, Sharda Gupta, Bill Gates, Larry Flynt, Turkey 5th from Moon: Richard E Byrd, Dale Evans, Ma Huateng Pony, Turkey
Sun in the 6th house: Rules the 4th house for Taurus ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Sun in the 6th can make a person into “a famous king of good qualities; wealthy and victorious against enemies.” “Fear of fever.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Sun in the 6th house native “remains happy, destroys their enemies, are strong and have expensive nice conveyance. They are valiant a valorous and are a minister to the king.” “Brings evil to the uncles (mother’s brothers) and cattle. As strong sun gives strong resistance to disease, but one will have to experience that themselves. They will have a strong digestion. If the Sun is strongly afflicted he can bring serious disease of the heart, cancer, bones, back ache, urinary diseases. These are typically the diseases we have to learn to live with rather than those that kill us as represented in the 8th house.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 6th house: “The native will be given to wrath and theft, he will have a questionable character, be self willed and vicious. This is a very inauspicious placement for any ascendant. Disputes over land, quarrels with tenants and people living in his house, and diminished popularity. Vehicle accident is common. These natives are often adopted. For Taurus ascendant debilitated Sun will cause a great lack of happiness, dejection, mother will not be well disposed and one remains sickly. The same will happen in Scorpio ascendant when Saturn is debilitated in 6th: the native will suffer great misery and sad consequence. Exalted Mars in 6th house is said to be the only exception to this suffering.”
- Johannes Vermeer: Many of his painting express the day to day life in his Dutch village. This Sun no doubt gives a weak immune system contributing to his early death. But he also inherited his fathers business as innkeeper, cloth & art dealer. And with 11 children the duties of home, parenting, caretaking were no doubt exhausting. He (Note: no birth time is given; birth time rectification is tentative.)
- Commentary: Father may the primary caretaker which may cause the native to join a family other than their own. Illness can only be somewhat mitigated as I would expect and Venus conjunction in the 6th would bring kidney disorder and much difficulty in relationship.
- Carla van Raay 6th from Moon: Matthew McConaughey?, Rosanne Barr, Juliette France, Invasion of Grenada, Johannes Vermeer
Sun in the 7th house: Rules the 5th house for Aries ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Sun in the 7th will cause one “to suffer the displeasure of rulers and be disabled. He will wander without wife and suffer humiliation.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Sun in 7th house person “remains without property, his body seems lacklustre; he is fearful and diseased, bad natured, remains distressed due to fear of royal punishment and has a weak body.” “Exceptional wealth can occasionally be found by establishing an industry in partnership with someone else.”
- B.V. Raman: Sun in the 7th house: “The native will be fair and have thinning hair. He will have few friends and finds difficulty getting along with other people. Marriage is delayed and troubled. He will be fond of traveling and have loose morals. He likes foreign things and unique things. His wife character will be of questionable and the native runs the risk of disgrace through women. He will incur the displease of government and suffer humiliation. He will be deformed.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 7th house: “The native will be tolerant of all religions and be very religious oneself. They will be endowed with proteinic happiness will always be helpful to others. In college they will develop an aptitude for the opposite sex and developed love affairs. The native makes and effort in education up to Masters or Bachelor of Arts.”
- Commentary: Celebrated deals, mergers, peace agreements, partners.
- Ma Huateng Pony has Sun – Venus – Mercury conjunction allowing him to reach the hight of the business world, but also suffer the stress suggested by the classics.
- Caitlyn Jenner has no obvious reversal supporting this Sun. Loss and confused personal identity has been the result. It’s unlikely she will see her Sun Mahadasha in this lifetime. (No time given. Tentative rectification.)
- William the Conqueror spent his early years in hiding, recognised as the bastard son of the dead king and, therefore, illegitimate. With Sun – Mars – Mercury conjunct he brought peace by the tip of his sword. His Sun Mahadasha went from 1062 – 1068. In 1066 he raises a fleet of ships and conquered England in order to secure what he felt was his rightful inheritance.
- Ma Huateng Pony, Caitlyn Jenner, William the Conqueror 7th from Moon: Andrea Celeste, Christopher Columbus?, Sharda Gupta, Lauren Harris?, Ajay Mishra, Roy Rogers,
Sun in the 8th house: Rules the 6th house for Pisces ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Sun in the 8th will cause “loss of wealth and friends, and one will be short lived. Eyesight will be defective or lost.” “Death from fire, high fever, bile or weapon.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Sun in 8th house “gives small eyes, eye disease is possible. The native has many enemies, is wrathful, dull witted, has scarce wealth and a weak body.” “Dim eye-sight, loss of paternal wealth, mental anguish and suffering, deprivation of good conduct and decay of vitality. They lack enthusiasm and liveliness and they may suffer broken bones. Gives distress and adversity in old age.”
- B.V. Raman: Sun in the 8th house: “If in exaltation he lives long, he’s charming and an eloquent speaker. If this Sun is afflicted he will be troubled by sores on the face and head and be disgruntled with life. His eyes will be weak. He will suffer penury and an uneventful life. If associated with the 8th or the 11th he may gain monetary benefits suddenly or through speculation. He will have limited progeny; mostly males.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 8th house: “The native will be sickly, inimical to the learned and wise, will desire the wealth and wives of others and will be impure. Gives diseases that remain for the whole life of the native and ultimately become the cause of death. Conjunct the 8th lord and Saturn will be even more malefic. Vipreet raj can confer upon the native wealth prosperity and other auspicious effects.”
- Commentary: They can be very secretive in what they do. They might be shamans and mystics using mysterious means to heal people. This position weakens their enemies, resists debt, they are capable of few real secrets, everything comes out eventually. Prashant Hollywood (conjunction with exalted Saturn and Mercury would fortify this positioning, especially since Saturn creates a powerful Vipreet Raja Yoga. His chart is generally fortified via a powerhouse Jupiter Mars creating at least three first class Raja Yogas). Andrea’s Sun is also fortified by numerous Raja Yoga’s that result from conjunctions of 1st, 9th & 10th lord in a Vipreet Raja yoga formed by 6th lord Sun. All of the Kendra’s come together in the 8th making here whole core of who she is relating with mystery, sudden change, tantric healing, sex, death, unearned wealth, partners wealth; all of those things. The same more or less goes for Prashant actually. They are both master healers, occultists, tantrums, shamans in their own way.
- Andrea Celeste, Prashant Hollywood, 8th from Moon: Sarah Bernhardt, Bill Gates, Max Stirner,
Sun in the 9th house: Rules the 7th house for Aquarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Sun in the 9th house causes one to “lose their father, but the one will have children and relatives and revere the gods and brahmins.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Sun the 9th house “keeps the person engaged in doing the rites of his religion and endowed with noble and excellent intellect. Happiness from son and friends, but enmity towards mothers family.” “A strong Sun gives a religious attitude, patriotism, ascetic with reverence for elders and teachers. Their sons make good progress, their partner is virtuous, and their fathers heath is sound, and he himself is long-lived. Reputed for good and virtuous deeds, and gets distinctions from the king, and collects great wealth.”
- B.V. Raman: Sun in the 9th house: “The native may change his faith if the Sun is afflicted or poorly placed. He will show hostel feelings towards his father and lack respect for elders and preceptors. If Sun is not afflicted he will be a dutiful sun with regard for spiritual pursuits. If conjunct Moon: eye troubles. With Venus: sickness and ailments. Health will be ordinary and the native gets little patrimony. He will be ambitious and enterprising.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 9th house: “The native will have union with many women, be well disposed to his own wife and will initiate a number of deeds. There will come other marriages and sexual unions after the first marriage. Saturn or Sun debilitated here will bring great defame from sexual intercourse.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 9th house: “If fortified, the fathers native lives abroad while the native also makes his fortune in foreign lands. He will attain an accomplished with who will enable him to lead a righteous life. If afflicted, the father may die early. Marriage partner will drag one off-course (away from dharma) and he may waste away his wealth and suffer penury.”
- Commentary: Even with this Sun being poorly placed in Libra, male these natives maintain a strong connection to God and religion; while female natives seek to destroy the patriarchy. This position of Sun can make father and authority figures weak willed and amorous; with a low confidence and in need of approval; for which they work extra hard. They might have a big shift in their faith or ideology more than once in their life. Unless fortified by benefic influences they lack sincerity in their vision of truth. It may be a fragile truth. Something to keep in mind with this debilitated Sun is that even if they do achieve some authority, it’s not durable. As powerful as Hillary Clinton has become, she still has not held any significant position or chair for any significant length of time. Even her new York Senate positions only went for a coupe of terms. Dale Evans, Louis Riel, and Hillary are all strong ideologies and proselytisers, which puts Ryder and Leeuwenhoek into questioner the time being.
- Dale Evens, 9th from Moon: Louis Riel, Hillary Clinton, Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, Winona Ryder,
Sun in the 10th house: Rules the 8th house for Capricorn ascendant. Digbala.
- Phala Deepika: Sun in the 10th “will bless the native with sons, vehicles, tributes, wisdom, wealth, strength and fame. They will rise to kingship.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Sun in 10th house “endows the native with right intellect and wisdom, wealth, conveyance, royal favour, and the happiness of a son. They give reverence to saints and are endowed with gems and jewels.” “If there is no malefic influence they get fame, benefits and profits from government. Favourable for father. They like to celebrate festivals and marriages with great pomp and show.”
- B.V. Raman: Sun in the 10th: “The native get success in all his undertakings, will have sons, vehicles, fame, intelligence, money and power. He will be strong and happy and employed in government service. He will get ancestral wealth , be fond of music and have person magnetism.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 10th house: “ The native will not have paternal bliss, he will be a tale-bearer bereft of livelihood. If there is benefic aspect, these evils will not mature. The native may deal in scraps or dead things. Raja yoga can give work in life insurance or archeology, as well as work relates to coal, metal, minerals mined from beneath the earth.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 10th house: “Penury and heavy debt will befall the native, misfortune will follow him at every step. If the 8th lord is weak or falls in the 6th, 8th or 12th navamsha the intensity of misfortune is reduced. If the 8th lord is severely afflicted, the native may suffer physical debility, disease, disfiguration, weak constitution and no bodily comfort. He will be the target of displeasure of superiors and trouble from government will cause worry.”
- Roy Rogers?, Rosanne Barr, Jitendra Hassija, 10th from Moon: Jitendra Hassija, Caitlyn Jenner, Carla van Raay
Sun in the 11th house: Rules the 9th house for Sagittarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Sun in the 11th “will grant the native longevity and wealth. He will be the ruler and know no sorrows.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Sun in 11th house native has a love for music and singing. He has a great interest in completing virtuous deeds. They are rich and receive glory, honour and profit from the king.” “This person makes big plans and achieves success. They can be ambitious, make huge profits, get favours from powerful friends, and attain a place of distinction in society.”
- B.V. Raman: Sun in the 11th house: The person lives for a long time and becomes wealthy. He will have wife, children and servants. He gets royal and governmental favour and achieves success without much effort. He will be sagacious and principled.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 11th house: “The native will have financial gains day by day, he will be devoted to teachers, virtuous and doer of charitable deeds.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 11th house: “the native will be exceedingly rich and have powerful, influential friends. His father will be a well known and well placed man. If afflicted. Selfish friends will destroy ones wealth through scheming and fraud.”
- Commentary: Marie Antoinette is a good example of having their wealth destroyed by selfish scheming friends. I wander if we are not witnessing a similar corruption in our ruling class as that which brought down the monarchy. Sun Venus conjunction allowed her to live a lavish life style, but she was eventually brought down by the Saturn-Ketu aspects, Venus’ lordships of the 6th, and Sun’s debilitation.
- Pompey, Marie Antoinette, Emilie Guerin, Glasgow, Evelyn Mary Booth, Richard E Byrd, Lauren Harris, Ajay Misra, Vladamir Poolsland, Julia Roberts, Max Stirner, Johannes Vermeer 11th from Moon: Brian Adams, Evelyn Mary Booth, Johnny Carson, Joseph Goebbels, Chalres Koch
Sun in the 12th house: Rules the 10th house for Scorpio ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Sun in the 12th house “will cause discord between the native and his father, defect his vision, leaving him without wealth or children.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Sun in 12th house “causes the eyesight of the native to be weak, his ideas clash with the father and the mind bends towards improper conduct and thinking is opposed to every accepted assumption and common sense.” “This is an inauspicious place for sun: eye trouble, bodily pain, trouble to the uncle, losses and troubles in travel. They may be educated in a foreign country, have trouble with the government, and think about thing opposed to morality and religion. These natives are selfless, have the spirit of renunciation, are of wrathful disposition and remain as if intoxicated. If this sun has malefic influences they may suffer kidney stones, failure in politics and have to visit a prison.” Sun conjunct Moon in the 12th house can give alcohol addiction. Additional malefic influence will certainly give problems to the eyes and heart.”
- B.V. Raman: Sun in the 12th house: “The native may take to an immoral life and engage himself in vile occupations. He will not be quite successful in life and may feel neglected by all. He may suffer the loss of some time and have poor eyesight. He will however, be energetic and have sons.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 12th house: “The native will spend in royal courts, or for the government, will have fear from enemies and be worried despite being skilful. Trouble from authority. This is especially the case for Scorpio ascendant.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 12th house: “The native will have to work in far off places. He will lack comforts and face many difficulties in life. If beneficially disposed the native becomes a spiritual seeker. If afflicted by malefic he will be separated from his family and wander about without success. He may indulge in smuggling and other nefarious activities. Rahu afflicting the 10th lord will make his a cheat and a criminal. He causes sorrow to his family and relatives.”
- Louis Riel has Sun – Venus making a house exchange allowing him to be named “The Father of [the province of] Manitoba” despite is Sun debilitation. His own father died in 1864, when he was just 20 years old.
- Louis Riel, Winona Ryder 12th from Moon: Emilie Guerin, Picasso, Ivenka Trump
Moon in Swati
Comfortable with rhythms of trade, negotiation, diplomacy. Emotionally flexible, risky alliances. They are deal-makers, adaptable, kind and generous to others, sweet spoken, and spiritual. They will give much freedom to their partners but expect the same in return. They will often seek to negotiate their way through relationship problems rather than just go away. This leads them to be less than honest at times in order to please. They might promise more than they can deliver, or agree to things they don’t intend to follow thru with just to get some peace. There is always some room to manoeuvre with Swati. They like to please others; this might give them a certain magnetism that they cannot control. This is also a position of unusual alliances as well see between King Frances I & Suleiman the Magnificent (who has Mercury in Swati). They usually have a passion for the arts: singing, music, painting, dancing.
We find the sword of justice represented here with two judges of the supreme court: Ginsburg and Scalia, as well as two other infamous outlaws of free speech: Snowden and Assange.
Carl Wernicke (1), Joe Rogan (1), Howard Schultz (Starbucks (1)), Sam Walton (Walmart (1)), Amitabh Bachhan (1), King Louis XVII of France (1), Carvello Creighton (1), Eric Clapton (1), Adi Bachan (1), Duane Gadd (Cannabis specialist (2)), Sparrow (2), Karina Benhammou (2), Jeff Holliday (2), Stormy Daniels (2), Antonin Scalia (2), Ruth Bader Ginsburg (Supreme courts activist judge (3)), Elizabeth Hurley (3), Avril Lavigne (3), Johnny Cash (3), Steven Spielberg (3), Nuria Cab (3), Julian Assange (3), Kate Moss (3), Phil Donahue (4), Charlie Chaplin (4), Edward Snowden (4), Prashant Hollywood (4), Stephanie Pierce (4), King Francis I of France (unholy alliance with Suleiman the Magnificent (4)), Joslin West (4), Philippe Gaumont (cycle road racer (4)), Robin Di Angelo (white fragility (4)), Amali (4), Bruce Lee (4), Zack Hanson (4),
Moon in the 1st house: Rules the 10th house for Libra ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Waxing moon in the 1st house provides and strong body and long life, power, wealth and freedom from fear.” Waning moon in the 1st house is “just the opposite.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Moon in the 1st house “with malefic influence causes the native to lack restraint and do base and evil deeds, they may be deaf or dumb, disabled.” Malefic influences will have a powerful effect on both moon and ascendant when the moon is here as there is no secondary ascendant to defuse some of the affliction, so even minor afflictions may be acutely felt.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 1st house: “The native will be learned, famous, a poet, will incur disease in childhood, be happy later on and wealth will increase day by day.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 1st house: “The native rises by sheer dint of perseverance. He will seek a profession of independence, they become famous, a pioneer in his field of work, and he may found an institution or engage himself in social projects.”
- Philippe Gaumont (racing cyclist), Howard Schultz (Founder of Starbucks, Cyclist), Clay Walker?, Empress Wu Zetian (Founder of the short lives Wu Dynasty), Sam Walton (founder of Wallmart), Jimmy Carter? (1),
Moon in the 2nd house: Rules the 11th house for Virgo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Moon in the 2nd will make one “rich, very learned, soft spoken, blessed with all worldly pleasures, but occasionally stammering.”
- Jataka Bharnam: “Full moon in 2nd house brings prosperity, happiness, humility, progeny, good looks and wealth. Slim moon in 2nd causes the native to be a liar, penurious, has little intelligence, lacks foresight and has a narrow outlook on life. He cannot estimate his means, resources, or the situation in order to do anything or turn a profit.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will be endowed with all kinds of wealth and accomplishments, will be charitable, religious and always happy.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will live with his elder brother. Benefics will give harmonious relations. Malefic cause domestic bickering, but common dwelling. The native will earn through commercial concerns and banking ventures. Business with friends can bring big profits, but if excessive malefic influence, these friends can bring big losses.”
- Commentary: Banking, collections. Family may be in shipping or transport of goods.
- Hanin, Antonin Scalia?, Karl Wolff?, Astra Brother (dodgy banking deals gone wrong),
Moon in the 3rd house: Rules the 12th house for Leo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Moon in the 3rd supports “lascivious brothers, gives one strength but makes very miserly.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Moon in 3rd house “tends to make a person violent, given to pride, miserly, lacking intelligence, dependent on relatives, devoid of kindness but without fear. If Moon is full they will have vitality and vigour, an invisible desire to live, and strength to fight against disease. If a slim moon has malefic influence here, the native is stupid, insolent, impolite, making decisions without thinking.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 3rd house: “The native will be devoid of fraternal bliss, will have hatred for other people and promote self nourishment and be self centred.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 3rd house: “He will be timid and quiet, Loss of brother is shown. He will be shabbily dressed. If afflicted by malefic he may develop ear ailments. He may have to spend much money on younger brothers. As a writer he may be unsuccessful. He may work in some common-place job and earn very little. If conjunct the 2nd lord and aspected by Jupiter they may have more than one wife.”
- Commentary: Good song writer, imaginative story teller, messaging may be somewhat dreamy, poetry, musical. Gets lost in conversation.
- Nuria Cab, Stormy Daniels, Duane Gadd?, Frank Gehry, Elizabeth Hurley, Tenoya Poolsland, Joslyn West,
Moon in the 4th house: Rules the 1st house for Cancer ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Moon in the 4th house makes a person “happy, enjoying sensual pleasures, liberal in gifted, having dependable friends, vehicles and fame.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Moon in 4th house “allows the native to gain from products of the water: fish, pearls, corals, conches, etc. they get happiness of agricultural land, wife, conveyance, son, etc. They are devoted to gods and brahmins.” “The native may inherit or succeed a kingdom, they will be happy when the people of their home are happy, but they will not be happy in childhood. They are popular in their home place but change residence, they have good health and the mother is long lived. They get the affection and cooperation of their mother, conveyance, cattle, mental peace and good health.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 4th house: “Blessed with maternal and paternal happiness, many brothers, lascivious, lusty, virtuous and charming. They will take care of their body, adorn it and always seek to improve their personality. They tend to be emotionally sensitive.”
- Commentary: Nurture, homemaker, land owner, home in a windy grassy place near water. May live on the water. Likes to have lots of open space. May like to live independently. May have independent wealth. Women make very good stay at home parents. They often grow up with a mother who is in the home. Influence from Saturn can bring agriculture work. Conjunction of Venus can bring wealth from rents, comforts and luxuries in the home. Mars influence can bring bring lots of changing of home and possibly a mobile home, caravan or “Van Life;” which could still be quite comfortable and luxurious with additional benefic influence. Heavily afflicted, it will bring much difficulty in stabilising life or attaining any kind of comfort.
- Stephanie Pierce (4), Sparrow, Karina Benhammou, Adi Bachan, Zack Hanson, Steve Martin?,
Moon in the 5th house: Rules the 2nd house for Gemini ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Moon in the 5th house has “good sons, wisdom, a gentle gate and is a minister to the ruler.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Moon in 5th house “allows one to subdue their passions and senses, they may be an aesthetic, they are truthful, cheerful, full of wealth, progeny, comforts and happiness; they are of noble disposition.” “Strong Moon here gives a clear and pure mind, exceptional memory, ability to make clear and successful plans and investment. But if the Moon is weak here the effects may be reversed. If Moon is in a female sign they may worship Goddess Durga and be devoted to wife and children.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 5th house: “The native will be wealthy and his sons will be intent on earning wealth.”
- This seems to be an especially auspicious position for singers, entertainers, celebrities who are relatively comfortable in the spotlight.
- Ben Affleck, Eric Clapton, Kim Campbell?, Avril Lavigne, Francis I, Steven Spielberg, Johnny Cash,
Moon in the 6th house: Rules the 3rd house for Taurus ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Moon in the 6th house “shortens ones life span. One is ignorant, suffers stomach ailments and has to face humiliation.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Moon in 6th house “makes the person suffer indigestion and gives them a tendency to be cruel, exceptionally lazy, severe, evil, given to anger and having many enemies.” “The native does not bear discipline put in him by anyone else and will not sleep until he subdues the opponent. This native will have poor relations with their mother and many enemies. They lack appetite and tend towards professions which demand less enterprise, have a fondness for litigation, a smaller family, and a weak body. They can be fierce and practical.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 6th house: “Inimical to brother, very wealthy, enmity with maternal uncle but love for maternal aunt.”
- Edward Snowden, Joe Rogan, Sexual Abuse #6, Saint Bartholomew Day Massacre,
Moon in the 7th house: Rules the 4th house for Aries ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Moon in the 7th give “attractive personality and good looks. One marries a young and charming damsel and there is much love between the two.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Moon the 7th house “native gets extremely proud, love-sick or lustful. They have a lean body, are devoid of wealth, politeness or humility.” “The native is exceptionally influenced by his wife.”
- B.V. Raman: Moon in the 7th house: “The native will be passionate and easily roused to jealousy. Mother may die when the anti is young. Wife may be good-looking but the native will seek other women. Narrow-minded but sociable, he will be energetic and successful in life. He hails from a good family if the moon is waxing and otherwise strong. He will suffer pain in the groin. He will be stingy. If Moon is waning he will always be quarrelling with enemies.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 7th house: “highly learned in various branches of knowledge, will be apt to leave paternal property and will not be able to speak in an assembly; they lack capacity to express their feelings and ideas. Is not greedy for paternal property.”
- Willis Eugene Lamb (scientist, hydrogen atom), Kate Moss
Moon in the 8th house: Rules the 5th house for Pisces ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Moon in the 8th makes one “suffer from disease and shortens the life span.” “Death may come from cholera, water disease like jalodara, ascites of pulmonary disease in general.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Moon in 8th house “has a decayed body due to having many diseases, is extremely penurious and poor. He gets trouble from enemies and the king and remains restless in mind and heart.” “If the Moon is weak they will be short lived suffering from many diseases. The native fears accidents. This moon rouses their curiosity for mystery sciences like astrology, tantra, tarot. A weak moon here will cause the native to be involved in disputes over the mothers will. They will change residence often; moving from city to city. The will be disappointment, nervous disorder, worries, mental conflict, psychological problems, eye trouble, water born disease and fainting spells.”
- B.V. Raman: Moon in the 8th house: “The native is subject to mental aberration. He is apprehensive and suffered from mental complexes. He will be capricious and unhealthy. The native may loose his mother in infancy or boyhood. He will be slender and eyesight will be weak. He acquires possessions easily thruough legacies and inheritance. He will be fond of fighting and amusement and be large hearted. The native suffers from excess perspiration. If Mars and Saturn conjoin this Moon the natives eye-sight will be afflicted.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 8th house: “The native will have less progenies happiness, will be troubled by cough, pulmonary or respiratory disease, be given to anger and devoid of happiness.”
- Commentary: Relationships are the main source of transformation. Loss of children or secret children. Celebrate relationship crisis, radical or revolutionary equity, transformative relationships. Comfortable in secret relationships, private negotiations,
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Devorah Maclean, Prashant Varanasi
Moon in the 9th house: Rules the 6th house for Aquarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: make one “effluent, virtuous, blessed with children; he is victorious and all his enterprise is crowned with success from the outset.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Moon in 9th house “endows the native with wife and sone, a fondness for Puranic literature and stories, and a desire to do auspicious deeds and go on pilgrimage.” “People, especially women will have a feeling of respect and reverence around such a person. If the 7th lord is involved they will become lovers and might marry into such a relationship. They become popular of their good deeds and philanthropic works. The native gains lands, conveyances, harmonious atmosphere in domestic life, physical pleasures and comforts. There are many rises and falls in their life.”
- B.V. Raman: Moon in 9th house: “The native will be fortunate and prosperous. He will have many sons, friends and kinsmen. He will be principles and generous minded. If Saturn, Mars, and Mercury aspect he will become a ruler. If Moon combines with Mars there could be a fatal injury to mother. If Venus conjoins Moon he may live an immoral life. He will act in league with his step-mother. Saturn with this Moon causes on e to suffer much. The native may build charitable institutions. He will acquire good immovable property and visit foreign countries.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 9th house: “The native will trade in wood and stones and confront many fluctuations in trade. Whenever the 6th and 9th houses are related in all way, rises and falls in fortune will be a frequent part of this natives destiny.”
- Amali, Tattoo Baba, Robin DiAngelo?, Phill Donahue?,
Moon in the 10th house: Rules the 7th house for Capricorn ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Moon in the 10th house: One “performs good acts and is helpful to the virtuous.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Moon in 10th house “native does not remain a person for good conduct and character. He has no friends, suffers eye disease, is of angry disposition, and has many enemies.” “Many rises and falls in profession and finances. They will be fond of festivities, earn livelihood from their fertile imagination, by trade of household articles, luxury items, or entertainment. Everything conceived and started by him is fulfilled.”
- B.V. Raman: Moon in the 10th house: “The native will be religious, wealthy, intelligent, bold. He will succeed in all endeavours. He will obtain corn, ornaments, women and be skilful in the arts. He will be helpful and virtuous. Conjunct Jupiter the native will be learned in ancient subjects and skilled in astrology. If Saturn aspects the Moon, the native will be a dispassionate thinker but earring through printing and selling books.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 10th house: “The natives wife will not remain under his control. The native himself will be religious and gifted with wealth and sons etc.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 10th house: “The native will flourish in a profession abroad or his career might involve constant travelling. One will have a devoted and faithful partner who is also likely to be employed and contributing the family income, or be helpful to the natives career. If afflicted, the native partner may be over-ambitious, but without sufficient capacity. Consequently, the natives career may suffer and deteriorate.”
- Amitabh Bachhan, Ted Turner,
Moon in the 11th house: Rules the 8th house for Sagittarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Moon in the 11th: “The native is high minded, long-lived, endowed with riches, children and servants.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Moon in 11th house “native gets exceptional honour, happiness of several kind of conveyance, is rich in righteous fame, sensual enjoyments and virtues.” “Ambitions are fulfilled, popular, attains glory, and has many daughters. A weak and heavily afflicted moon here will cut one off from society.”
- B.V. Raman: Moon in the 11th house: “One will be noble, generous and blessed with riches, wife and children. Introspective by nature and quiet going, he will be famous and make profit through business. He will acquire vast lands and be helped in his endeavours by the fairer sex.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 11th house: Devoid of wealth, miserable in boyhood, but happy later in life. If the 8th lord is conjunct a benefic they will be long lived.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 11th house: “Elder brother may pass through a difficult time; relationship with him will be strained and troubled. Or the elder brother may cause anguish to the native and his family though his unscrupulous behaviour and conduct. Business may suffer losses and run into debts. If benefics have influence there will be trouble, but the native e gets help from friends and older brother to overcome. Afflictions will aggravate the malefic results.”
- Commentary: Hidden wealth. Gains from inheritance and from the mother. Gain from death, hidden friendships.
- Jeff Holliday (Waning Moon with Durudhara Yoga and only Ketu aspecting can be a little bit emotionally and socially isolating causing a negative effect to the more beneficial indications of this Moon),
Moon in the 12th house: Rules the 9th house for Scorpio ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Moon the the 12th native is odious to others, miserable, humiliated and indolent.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Moon in 12th house “person does not show good conduct or character, has no friends, suffers from eye disease, is of angry deposition, ands has many enemies.” “This native is emotional, sentimental, very imaginative and seeks imaginary happiness. He leaves his native area to live somewhere else.”
- B.V. Raman: Moon in the 12th house: “The native may suffer some deformity. He will be narrow-minded, heard-hearted and mischievous. He prefers to lead an obscure life in solitude. Eye-sight will be weak. If the moon is waning and combines with Saturn sloth and lethargy will result.”
- BPHS: 9th lord the 12th house: “Will incur loss of fortunes, will always spend his money on auspicious acts and will become poor spending money to entertain guests.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 12th house: “Gives a poor back-ground. The native will suffer much and have to work very hard in life; even then success will not come to him. He will be religious and noble but always in want. Father may die early leaving the native penniless.”
- Commentary: shipping, transportation. Catherine Thailand began working cruise ships at an early age and then moved on to providing service for the super rich on private yaught.
- Carvello Creighton, Julian Assange, Charlie Chaplin, Karl von Habsburg, Bruce Lee, Catherine Thailand,
Mars in Swati
Aggressive negotiator. They might take advantage of the peaceful good nature of others in order to conquer them. They might be involved with aggressive takeovers either militarily or in business. They may have a challenging way of speaking.
Kurt Cobain (1), Robert H. Goddard (1), George Strait (2), Marilyn Manson (2), Mr T (2), Bruce Lee (2), Pranaal Baba (2), Dan Ackroyd (2), Sarah Yogi (3), Sparrow (3), Isabel Myers-Briggs (3), Confucius (3), Cecil Edward Bingham (4), Ursula Le Guin (4), Ayn Rand (4), Joe Rogan (4), Joe Biden (4), Brain Adams, Dan Ackroyd, Tattoo Baba, Lucien Bouchard, Shiv Code, Confucius, King William the Conqueror, Black Thursday Stock Crash, Saint John of the Cross, Ted Cruz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Larry Elder, Ulf Von Euler, Dale Even, Larry Flynt, James Garfield, Gary Gilmore, John Goodman, John Gottselig, Dristi Jain, Ibram X Kendi, Martin Luther, Howie Mandel, Julius Mayer, Thomas More,, Nancy Nares, Ron Paul, Ernest Rutherford, Jean Paul Sartre, Ravi Shankar, Charlie Sheen, Edmund Speyer, Leo StraussClaude Rivière Thief, Margaret Trudeau, Shania Twain, Orville Wright,
Mars in the 1st house: Rules the 2nd & 7th houses for Libra ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mars in 1st house causes one to “suffer broken limbs, they are short lived, cruel and adventurous.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mars in 1st house “will cause the native to have hallucinations, his body will have marks or wounds, he will be very courageous, enthusiastic and extremist in nature; given to roving and wandering.” “Malefic influences on this Mars will certainly give cuts, burns and marks to the body; possibly from small pox or eruptions of the skin. They might fear being wounded by fire or weapons. This is not good for the health of the natives wife and the person has to work extra hard for success.” “When Moon & Mars are conjoined the native is devoid of good conduct, crooked, valorous, a trader, makes quarrels, opposes his mother, has pains due to disease. The native is energetic, enthusiastic assiduous and rash. Not auspicious for married life. If conjunction occurs in 1st, 8th, 10th, or 11th house it can make the native descent from noble ancestors and very strong. In other houses they are devoid of wealth. If Saturn also aspects this combination they will have incurable blood disease.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 1st house: “The native will be endowed with sons and wealth, will be inimical to his family, lustful, hard-hearted and will do others’ jobs. These inauspicious effects are most particular for Virgo ascendant. Capricorn ascendant should allow more auspicious effects to occur.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 1st house: “the native will travers others’ wives, be wicked, skilful, be devoid of fortitude and will be afflicted by windy diseases.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 1st house: “The native might marry someone he has known since childhood, or they were brought up in the same house. Ones partner will be stable and mature. The native will be intelligent and capable of weighing the pros and cons. Afflictions can bring constant travelling. If Venus is also afflicted, the native will be sensual and seek clandestine relations with the opposite sex.”
- Commentary: Death due to trauma or bleeding of the brain.
- James Garfield, Mars conjunct Moon: Sparrow, Tattoo Baba, Joe Rogan,
Mars in the 2nd house: Rules the 3rd & 8th houses for Virgo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mars in the 2nd house is “ugly looking, adverse, devoid of learning and wealth and is dependent on bad people.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mars in 2nd house “makes a person poor, dependent upon wicked people, foolish, ignorant, cruel, and opposed to own men. In fiery sign or conditions it will inspire them to get rich quick. If 6th lord associates with this Mars there will be fights and disagreements in the family and one will have difficulty collecting loaned money. Surgery to the eyes. He will like to eat hot foods and drinks (tea, coffee, alcohol), suffer tooth problems, loss by fire and fear of thieves. Partners longevity is decreased.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 2nd house: “The native will be corpulent, devoid of valour, less disposed to take initiative, unhappy, and have eyes for the wealth and wives of others.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will be devoid of physical vigour, possess little wealth and not regain lost wealth.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 2nd house: “Conjunct the 2nd lord brings trouble of all sorts. The native suffers from eye and tooth troubles. He will have to eat unhealthy, tasteless, putrid foods. His domestic life will be filled with discontent and quarrels. His wife will not understand him. This may lead to estrangement and separation. If longevity is good he may suffer some severe illness. If in the 6th, 8th, or 12th navamsha the intensity of the results will be reduced in some way.”
- Johnny Gottselig, Michael Straus, Sarah Yogi 2nd from Moon: Shania Twain, Leonardo DiCaprio, Dan Aykroyd, Pranaal Baba, Christopher Columbus Confucius,
Mars in the 3rd house: Rules the 4th & 9th houses for Leo ascendant. Yoga Karaka planet.
- Phala Deepika: Mars in the 3rd house “brings good qualities of wealth and courage, he is unassailable, happy but without brothers.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mars in 3rd house “brings happiness from favours of the king and makes a person generous hearted, vigorous, valorous, healthy and very rich; but he does not have happiness from a brother, especially if this Mars is afflicted.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 3rd house: “Native will be valorous, will have servants, be liberal virtuous, charitable, will have self earned wealth and be free from disease.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 3rd house: “Native will be blessed with fraternal happiness, be wealthy virtuous and charming.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 3rd house: “The native makes his fortune through writing, speeches and oration. The natives father will be a man of moderate means; the native will advance the family fortune through his co-borns. If afflicted, the native can land into trouble due to his writings which may be irrational or obscene depending on the affliction. He may be forced to sell his paternal property due to trouble from his writings.”
- Commentary: Strong belief in individuality and free will. They are often away from home and many be continually roaming on short trips; short flights to commute. They can be very aggressive and commanding to get what they want. They will fight for what they believe in, fight to destroy their enemies.
- Martin Luther, Ron Paul, Prenatal Baba, Ayn Rand?, 3rd from Moon:
Mars in the 4th house: Rules 5th & 10th houses for Cancer ascendant. Yoga Karaka planet.
- Phala Deepika: Mars in the 4th house “person remains friendless, without mother, land, happiness, shelter, conveyance. All the significations of the 4th house are destroyed.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mars in 4th house brings “pain and grief through friends, conveyances and growth of disease in the body. The native gets no cooperation from relatives, disputes over immovable property, and strife that often causes the native to live away from home. The native lacks power, courage and endurance; or their courage may be the wrong kind of courage. They are frenzied, fitful, emotional and rash. This position is unfavourable for marriage and the wife may have a blood disorder of heart disease. If this Mars is in a fire sign with fiery aspects, the natives house might catch fire.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 4th house: “The native will be happy with blessing of maternal happiness, wealth, and intelligence. He will be a king, minister or preceptor. This is a very auspicious situation. Libra ascendant will cause a significant Raja Yoga for government favour. Gemini ascendant will give contrary results due to Venus debilitation here: the native get separated from his father, becomes pleasure loving and does not adopt health means or recreation. His children have to suffer hardship and trouble. He does not talk of reason. He is not worth to be a preceptor, he faces obstacles to education. His experiences living abroad are not happy, and his father is of questionable character. Virgo ascendant prompts the native to get a medical education or study chemistry.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 4th house: “The native will enjoy happiness, be devoted to mother and interested in her welfare, will have conveyances, wealth, land, house and virtue. The native adopts an occupation related with automobiles, building material, agriculture, dairy, etc.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 4th house: “The native will be lucky and highly learned in various subjects. He will be famous for both learning and generosity. If the 10th lord is strong the native get respect and royal favour. He may engage in agricultural pursuits or deal with immovable properties. If the 4th, 9th & 10th lords are beneficial and related to each other the native gets great political authority as a president or head of government. If this 10th lord is afflicted, debilitated or eclipsed the native may loss his lands and be forced into a life of servitude.”
- Sparrow, 4th from Moon: William the Conqueror, Black Thursday, Larry Flynt, Robert H. Goddard, Marilyn Manson, Isabel Myers-Briggs, Maria Runyan (Blind track & field),
Mars in the 5th house Rules the 6th & 11th houses for Gemini ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mars in the 5th house person is “unhappy, weak-minded and without children; their life is full of set-backs and back-bitting.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mars in 5th house “makes a person restless due to wind and phlegm, he lacks the happiness of having a wife, friend, son; his thinking get reversed and he is unable to think in the right way. Ones father is not long lived. If this Mars has malefic aspect there is possibility of early death of father as well os for the possibility of ones own fatherhood (ie. loss of children). In a woman’s chart any negative influence to this Mars can give abortion, disease related to the uterus, menstrual problems. When poorly places the person lacks ability to do trade and business because of poor bargaining and speculation abilities. If Mars is conjunct 6th lord the person may have a disease in the brain.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 5th house: “The natives wealth will always be fluctuating, he will contract enmity with his son and friend, but will be happy selfish and kind.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 5th house: “The natives children will be happy, educated, virtuous. The native himself will be religious and happy. The native may study commerce and make great progress in his studies. Debilitated Mercury does not support these good things.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 5th house: “The native will have many children who come up well in life. He will indulge in speculation and gain much money. If afflicted, he will be a gambler and indulge in foolish ventures. With benefic aspect he will be pious and observe many resolves and vows which will enhance his prosperity.”
- 5th from Moon: Kurt Cobain, Shiv Code, Dale Evans,
Mars in the 6th house: Rules the 7th & 12th houses for Taurus ascendant. Vipreet Vimala Yoga.
- Phala Deepika: Mars in the 6th house person is “exceedingly smitten with love, wealthy, famous; he becomes king and is virtuous over his enemies.” “Danger from ulcer.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mars in 6th house “gives strong digestion and a strong hunger. This person destroys their enemies and established friendship with gentle people.” “This is a favourable position for Mars, but if it’s situated with malefic influence then it will give fear of accidents, heart disease or liver trouble. It’s not good for the natives uncles.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 6th house: “The natives wife will be sickly or the native will be inimical towards her. He himself remains give to anger and remains devoid of happiness. If conjunct the 6th lord, the native usually get a divorce. For Aries ascendant the divorce comes very soon.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 6th house: “ The native will incur enmity with his own men, be given to anger, be sinful, miserable, and traverse others’ wives.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 6th house: “The native may have two marriages with both partners living. One may marry a cousin such as uncles daughter. If badly afflicted and Venus is badly afflicted he may suffer from impotency and many other diseases. The native wife may be sickly and jealous by nature, denying the native happiness from marriage. If Venus is well placed but the 7th lord is afflicted, the native might suffer from piles. If Venus is weak but not afflicted, one may desert or lose one’s marriage partner through indiscreet acts.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 6th house: “The native will be happy, prosperous, long lived, enjoy many comforts, possess a health handsome physique and vanquish his enemies. But he may become involved with litigation which may end to his advantage. If afflicted the native will. Be unscrupulous, sinful, ill-tempered, hating his mother, unhappy due to his own children. Womanising may land him in distress.”
- Commentary: Thus does not bode well for partnerships or partners who will likely be suffering form some kind of imbalance, possibly culminating into violence. However, the Vimala yoga may allow one to remain somehow distant for the actual violence or exploitation and possibly gain from it somehow oneself. Relationship scan be very lopsided and there is little opportunity for trust to develop. One is likely to imagine all kinds of problems and will actively seek to solve them; the problem is that the action they take might itself constitute the problem and may even be illegal. They don’t often get much sleep and may even work nights. They are quite active and can be very restless with this placement. Woman might experience problems with men and much of the fighting in a relationship will take place in the bedroom.
- Joe Rogan, 6th from Moon: Sarah Yogi, Ursula Le Guin, Ibram X Kendi, Howie Mandel, Edmund Speyer,
Mars in the 7th house: Rules the 1st & 8th houses for Aries ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mars in the 7th house “causes them to do all improper acts and be afflicted with disease, lose their wife and wander here and there.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mars 7th house causes a “person to suffer much harm, losses, dangers, he suffers meaningless worries and anxieties and his body is weakened from torture by his enemies. He suffers and excess of grief due to love for his wife. The health of ones wife might be harmed, as will the longevity of the marriage partnership.”
- B.V. Raman: Mars in the 7th house: “The native will be hen pecked by his wife and submissive to women. Married life will have clashes and tension, or there may be a second wife. The native will be rash and indulge in speculation. He will be intelligent, tactless, stubborn, peevish and unsuccessful.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 7th house: “If this is a malefic planet, the natives wife will not live. If a benefic planet, the native is an aimless wanderer, penurious, of ascetic disposition or becomes a king.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 7th house: “The native will have two wives. If conjunct and malefic planet there will certainly be loss in his trade. Pisces or Virgo ascendant most commonly provides two wives due to the debilitated nature of the planets involved.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 7th house: “If conjunct the 7th lord longevity will be curtailed. The natives wife may suffer ill health. If afflicted, the native himself might suffer from disease. He may go abroad where he meets with ill health and problems. If both 7th & 8th lords are strong, the native will undertake foreign journeys and diplomatic missions and distinguish himself.”
- Ursula Le Guin, Drishti Jain (Shachin’s friend), Julius Mayer, 7th from Moon: Joe Biden, James Garfield, Ron Paul, Mr T,
Mars in the 8th house: Rules the 2nd & 9th houses for Pisces ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mars in the 8th house “bring physical deformities and causes a person to be condemned by the people, suffer poverty and live a shortened life span.” “Danger from ulcer. If this Mars is influenced by Rahu they may develop carbuncles or cancer.” “Death may be caused by accidental fire, magical spells, witchcraft or weapons.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mars 8th house “subjects the native to an evil fortune, blood sickness, eye disease, a tendency to do base deeds; they are dull witted, and will blame and critics wise saintly people. One’s own and ones wives longevity is shortened; the person suffers unmentionable diseases like piles, wounds, fissure, ulcer, or anxiety. Weak or afflicted Mars can cause imprisonment, criminal mindedness, fear of death. Extra fiery influence on this Mars by sign and aspect can cause death by gunpowder. This person is deprived, troubled by obstacles, ironically ill with stomach cramps, irregular bowel movements. This person attracts blame and accusations and may be censured, grief stricken, attacked with weapons, and full of grief due to ones partner.”
- B.V. Raman: Mars in the 8th house: “The native will be short lived unless there are other alleviating factors. One may suffer the loss of their marital partner, have very few children, and he may seek to gratify his passions by resorting to extra-marital life. He will hate hie relatives. His domestic life will be marred by quarrels and he suffers from bodily complaints like piles. He will rule over many people.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 8th house: “The native is endowed with abundant land wealth, but he will have little mental felicity and be bereft of happiness from elder brother. Wealth usually comes from testament or inherited property. Wealth increases after marriage from the cooperation of partner or partners family.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 8th house: “The native will be devoid of fortune and will not have happiness from elder brothers. However, for Gemini ascendant Saturn is bound to confer happiness on the native in the later half of life.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 8th house: “The native may lose his father early in life. If malefic afflict he may suffer severe poverty and heavy responsibility due to his death. With benefic influence the native may inherit substantial properties. Afflictions may cause the native to abandon tradition and damage religious institutions and trusts set up by the family.”
- Commentary: Very revolutionary speech. Believes in violent revolution. Swati is also young and innocent, mars here can certainly destroy the innocence.
- Lucien Bouchard, Tattoo Baba, Kurt Cobain, 8th from Moon: George Strait, Johnny Gottselig, Drishti Jain, Martin Luther, Larry Elder,
Mars in the 9th house: Rules the 3rd & 10th houses for Aquarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mars in the 9th house “gives friendship with the ruler while being hated by everyone else. One is fatherless and guilty of being a homicide [sic].”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mars in 9th house “causes the native to tend towards violence; they get honour from the government but no advantage comes from it. They are less holy, less virtue, less wealth. They are courageous and have a strong healthy body, they like adventure travel and are the makers of their own destiny. If Jupiter aspects a well placed Mars here, they may worship fire and perform yagnas and fire ritual.”
- B.V. Raman: Mars in the 9th house: “The native will wield authority and be affluent. He will have children and be happy. He will not be a dutiful son but will be otherwise generous and famous for his good qualities. If either Mercury or Jupiter conjoin he will be learned in religion and spiritual lore. Venus conjunction will give two wives and a foreign residence. It also give the native proficiency in law. Saturn conjunction indicated and addiction to other women and a wicked nature. He will be self seeking stubborn and impetuous.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 9th house: “Native is bereft of paternal bliss, makes a fortune through his wife and enjoys the happiness of having a son.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 9th house: “The native is born to a royal family and becomes a king; ordinary results will make this person like a king with wealth and progeny happiness. Very auspicious placement. The native is endowed with royal or government powers and is successful in his profession.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 9th house: “The native is a spiritual stalwart and will be a beacon of light for spiritual seekers if Jupiter aspects. If both benefics and malefic aspect, the native is usually well-to-do. He follows a hereditary position like preacher, teacher, or healer. The father of the native has great influence over him. He will be dutiful son and do many charitable deeds.”
- Commentary: Professors, patrons, father figures, philosophers.
- 9th from Moon: Ulf von Euler, Ernest Rutherford, Jean Paul Sartre (Venus and Mars exchange houses.), Cecil Edward Bingham,
Mars in the 10th house: Rules the 4th & 11th houses for Capricorn ascendant. Digbala.
- Phala Deepika: Mars in the 10th house “makes a person a cruel king, but liberal and praised by important people.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mars in 10th house “makes the native a king, or like a king. He is very contented, courageous, adventurous, always ready to do good to others. This person obtains beautiful ornaments, gems and precious jewels. This is consisted a very auspicious placement for Mars. If this is a Raja Yoga Mars, the native will gain distinction in police or army. And honourable title due to their good works. The person is skilled in games, sports, horseback riding, wrestling, athletics, and agricultural activities. They take others under their influence and their commands will be obeyed. With benefic influence they will succeed in everything, become popular, endowed with good fortune, good character, devoted to guru and brothers will be long lived.”
- B.V. Raman: Mars in the 10th house: “If other combinations favour the native he many become a cruel ruler. He will be fond of praise and seek bold steps in governing. He will be rash and earn much money. If Mercury conjoins Mars he will be a skilled scientist or technician praised by rulers. If Jupiter is with Mars he will be the head of low-class people. If with Venus, he becomes a trader in foreign lands. If Saturn and Mars combine he will be daring but will have no progeny.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 10th house: “The native will enjoy royal honours, be an alchemist, be extremely pleased, will have pleasures and will concur the five senses. The native will do trade business or have a profession with the things of the 4th house: dairy farm, piggery, automobiles, building construction, building materials, civil engineering, agriculture, etc.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 10th house: “The native will be honoured by the king, virtuous, devoted to his religion, truthful and subdue his senses. Capricorn ascendant might deal in building material, real estate or land development.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 10th house: “the native prospers in his business and makes good profits. His elder brother will also be helpful in business. He will earn some prize money for original contributions to his field of study or profession depending on malefic of benefic influences he will earn through fair or foul means.”
- 10th from Moon: Gary Gilmour,
Mars in the 11th house: Rules the 5th & 12th houses for Sagittarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mars in the 11th house “endows riches and happiness; one is bold and courageous, happy and of sound character.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mars in 11th house “allows the native to gain much copper, coral, gold, red cloth, excellent conveyance, and government favour. There are frequent celebrations and festivities in the home. If well placed with benefics this native will earn through taking great risk in trade of Mars type merchandise. Wealth may be had through agriculture or the purchase and sale of land. The native gets rich due to own abilities, courage and industriousness; he will not like low level of small deals. If this Mars is debilitated or heavily afflicted they are ready to earn by fair or foul means. Elder brother and children are harmed by this Mars.”
- B.V. Raman: Mars in the 11th house: “The native may be an eloquent and forceful speaker, clever and rich, but lustful. He will acquire landed properties and wild considerable influence in top circles.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 11th house: “The native will be learned, dear to the people, an illustrious author, be very skilful and endowed with many sons and wealth. Education in commerce.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 11th house: “The native will incur losses inspite of having a combination of gains. Otherwise gains might be meagre from other peoples wealth. They will often perform work expecting big gains, but it will never be what they expect.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 11th house: “He will engage himself in business, but does not make much profit. He has few friends and many enemies. Troubled by extravagant brothers, some of whom may be invalids; the natives funds may dwindle on this account. He will earn well by trading in pearls, rubies and other precious stones.”
- Commentary: Wealth and friendships come easy to these people, but they often don’t feel like they have much control of the process and in the end it can become very tiring dealing with people all the time; most of whom they will not forge strong bonds with. Wealth mostly comes through investments in the marketplace and there will be occasions when they make really big big money, but they will pay for it with their health and their lack of attention while navigating large connected systems can bring accidents. They can be very active networkers attending galas and fundraisers to sell people on their dreams; but they might feel like it was a waste of time in the end. They can acquire much wealth from foreign countries or people.
- Jean-Paul Sartre, Howie Mandel?, 11th from Moon: Margaret Trudeau, Lucien Bouchard, Brain Adams (“Cuts like a Knife”), Nancy?, Thomas More, Ayn Rand,
Mars in the 12th house: Rules the 1st & 6th houses for Scorpio ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mars in the 12th house “person has defective eyes. They are cruel, without wife, a slandered and mean person.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mars in 12th house “causes enmity among friends, gives disease to the eyes, distress to the limbs, anger disposition, excessive expenses, and if heavily afflicted, time in jail and decay of energy and lustre, operations to the eye, diseases of the blood, ears, throat, or injury to the feet. The native might face adverse propaganda against themselves, fear from thieves, quarrels, hostility among relatives, pain and grief from servants, trouble due to slavery, lowly actions leading to a corrupt mind. They wish to snatch wealth from others and are fickle and restless.”
- B.V. Raman: Mars in the 12th house: “The person may lose his wife. He will be selfish, hateful and suffer disease due to excess heat in the body. He’s liable to deception and may lose his money. If aspected by the Sun, danger from fire and wicked people. If malefic are also in the 7th & 8th, the native will have a second wife even while the first one lives.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 12th house: “Money is spent on vice and the native is finical to the learned and does violence to animals. The native will be of questionable character and intent on traversing other people’s wives.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 12th house: “The native will be bereft of bodily pleasures. Unless there is benefic aspect he will untruthfully spend his wealth and will be give to much anger. Libra ascendant suffers extremely bad effects. He is deprived of his mortal happiness, wealth, family and health. He remains in the grip of pessimism and likely has deficiency or disease of the eyes. Though he has the blessing of long life, his death is sudden and he dies away from home. If Aquarius ascendant there is no malefic effect.”
- Gary Gilmour, Shiv Code, Joe Biden, 12th from Moon: Claude Riviere, Michael Straus, Ravi Shankar,
Mercury in Swati
Marketing, propaganda specialist, rhetoric, excellent diplomacy, Measuring flexibility, adaptability. Mercury in Pada 1 gives a broader, more universal measurement and facts will be used as a persuasive tool. Pada 2 tends to give a more technical language.
Mercury in the 1st house: Rules the 9th & 12th houses for Libra ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 1st house person “enjoys longevity, is sweet, soft, appropriate in speech, sharp-witted and learned in the Shastras.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 1st house “makes a person peace loving, curious, extremely generous, of good conduct, patient, learned with knowledge of the arts.” “Benefic influences will certainly make them a craftsman and artist, good at math, writing, astrology, business, trade, education, oratory, printing and grammar. This Mercury destroys the negative influence of other planets. The natives body has brilliance and they are vigorous and energetic. They will appear much younger than they actually are.” “Moon & Mercury conjunction gives receptivity, sharp memory, imagination, love for travels, writing, knowledge of language. The native is most excellent in eloquence, wealthy, handsome, kind hearted, meek, has great love for his wife, is very talkative and performs many religious deeds.”
- B.V. Raman: Mercury in the 1st house: “This position makes the subject humorous. Quickness of wit and mental ingenuity tend to be strongly marked. The native becomes well read, particularly in occult studies. In good aspect to Venus, it makes one musically talented. Adaptability is a striking feature. He will be intellectual. If conjunct Rahu or Ketu the native suffers a lot of nervous trouble.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 1st house: “Native will be fortunate, prosperous, honoured by king or government, good natured, charming, honoured by the people.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 1st house: “The native will be spendthrift, weak constitution, will suffer phlegmatic conditions and be devoid of wealth and learning. Native is not disposed to greed or avarice.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 1st house: “The native becomes a self-made man and earns much money through his efforts. If conjunct the ascendant lord and aspected by benefics the native is fortunate with riches and happiness.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 1st house: “The native will have a weak constitution and will be feeble-minded. He will, however, be handsome and sweet tongued. If it’s a common sign the native will generally be wandering about. If conjunct the 6th lord, the native will have a long life unless the 8th house is also afflicted. This can also indicate imprisonment or living abroad. If 12th & 1st lords exchange signs the native will be miser, hated by all and devoid of intelligence.”
- Commentary: Celebrated international gurus and advisors. They are usually very friendly balanced people, peace loving people.
- Gandhi, Demi More, Pierre Trudeau, Mercury conjunct Moon: Prashant Hollywood, Suleiman the Magnificent,
Mercury in the 2nd house: Rules the 1st & 10th houses for Virgo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 2nd house “allows one to earn wealth by dint of their own effort. He is a poet, sincere, attractive in his speech, and eats sumptuously.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 2nd house endows the native with good character and disposition, they are devoted to their guru, happy earning money with their skill, have extreme lustre or loveliness and makes great progress.” “They are exceptionally witty speakers; if this Mercury has benefic influences the native will have higher education, his economic standard is of a higher level and his plans are useful.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 2nd house: “The native will be gainful, learned, happy, good natures, religious minded, honourable with good qualities and many wives. The native will be economic minded with profit giving commercial projects. He has marvellous foresight with great power of examination and observation. His inferences are capable of giving a far reaching result and his plans are successful.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will be wealthy, virtuous, honoured by king or government, charitable and endowed with paternal and other bliss.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 2nd house: “The native is fortunate, he rises well in life and makes a lot of money. He engages in the family trade and developed it. If malefic affect the 10th house he will suffer losses and be responsible for the decline of the family business. He will prosper in catering or restaurant business.”
- 2nd from Moon:
Mercury in the 3rd house: Rules the 2nd & 11th houses for Leo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 3rd house person will be “brave, of medium life, and have good brothers. They will get tired easily and quickly feel dejected.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 3rd house “gives the courage to remain free from bondage from their relatives, they are devoid of happiness, their heart is not pure, but they get what they want by clever devices. The person is perplexed by so many plans but has a talent for for performing work with some intelligent device and getting success.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 3rd house: “The native will be a man of valour, wise, virtuous, lustful and miserly if there are benefic influences. If influenced by malefic circumstance, the native will be heterodox. If conjunct the 3rd lord and with a malefic planet the native will have no fear of god. A malefic planet in the 3rd house depends more on ones own valour than on fate or god. Due to his courage he does not amass money but reinvests it in trade for expansion and development. For Aries ascendant the native maybe a multi-trader due to the multiplicity symbolised by Gemini.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 3rd house: “The native will be skilful in all jobs, wealthy. Blessed with fraternal bliss and sometimes insure pains from gout.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 3rd house: “The native will be a concert singer or musician and earn thereby. Gain through brothers, many friends and helpful neighbours. Afflictions will give contrary results.”
- Gavin Newsom, 3rd from Moon: Hannah Arendt, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey,
Mercury in the 4th house: Rules the 3rd & 12th houses for Cancer ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 4th house “person is witty and happy with plenty of good friends, land, corn, wealth and pleasure.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 4th house “endows the native with excellent conveyance, wealth, jewels, prosperity, interest in crafts, drawing, music and dance and knowledge. This is an auspicious house for Mercury. If this mercury has benefic influence the native will make balance and, effective decisions allowing them to enjoy worldly comforts, popularity, good houses and conveyance. Sharp memory, logical and effective arguments, strong intellect. This person will weigh each side carefully before making decisions but will be firm once they do. If this mercury suffers affliction or weakness they might be deceived by friends, face social censure or blame, jealousy and conflict with his own men. Obstacles in education will surely arise and the native can be adept at trickery.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 4th house: “The native will be happy wealthy and intelligent but will acquire a vicious wife. Debilitated Jupiter here can bring about the death of the native brother, cause trouble for the mother, disturb the marital life of the father, and bring about mental troubles for oneself. Mercury or Jupiter debilitated here can bring course cases involving immovable property; many cases for debilitated Mercury. For Cancer or Capricorn ascendant the native will be involved with the purchase and sale of properties in other cities than his own. Virgo and Pisces ascendants may suffer addiction due to the natives effort to study occult science.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 4th house: “The native will be devoid of maternal happiness and will day-by-day have losses in respect to lands, conveyances and houses. They native will sell his lands for wealth. Genome and Leo ascendant will will completely Destry maternal bliss, but Scorpio and Aries ascendants will get special happiness from mother.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 4th house: “Early death for mother, mental restlessness, unnecessary worry, enmity with relatives and living abroad are some of the results. Suffering constant harassment from landlord, residence will be in an ordinary house. If well placed these negative indications are greatly mitigated. If Venus is strong the native will own conveyance but it will always give him trouble.”
- Commentary: They typically have two homes, possibly even dual loyalties. One home remains a sanctuary, a place of spiritual study. They follow and narrative of nationalism
- Winston Churchill, Samasati, Joseph Goebbels, 4th from Moon: Mandika Devi, Samasati, Pierre Trudeau, Gandhi,
Mercury in the 5th house: Rules the 1st & 4th houses for Gemini ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 5th house makes a person “learned, happy and courageous. He has good progeny and is learned in mantras (charms & spells) [sic].”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 5th house “grants the happiness of having a son, many friends, skill in counselling and debate, great interest in sports and games an of good character. Mercury is an impotent planet so it’s not good for having a son if Saturn also afflicts the 5th house or 5th lord. The native will certainly be wise and intelligent with knowledge of Mantra sastra if there are benefic influences. Such a native makes his destiny with skill of his own intelligence and loves entertainment.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 5th house: “The native will have mediocre happiness though sons, the first born is not likely to live, he will be honourable, wrathful and a favourite of the king. Difficulty with first born is generally true if in the case of debilitation and may prove true for other ascendants if there is additional affliction; Sagittarius and Pisces ascendants will be particularly sensitive to affliction since Jupiter is said to be the destroyer of the effects of the house occupied by him.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 5th house:”The native will be happy, a favourite of all, a devotee to lord Vishnu, virtuous, honourable and will possess self-earned wealth.”
- Commentary: Strongly identified with their speculative intelligence.
- Suleiman the Magnificent, Ranabir, Mangala, Christopher Columbus, Hannah Arendt 5th from Moon:
Mercury in the 6th house: Rules the 2nd & 5th houses for Taurus ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 6th house person is “short tempered when dealing with disputes. They are impolite, idle, and destroy the strength of their enemy.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 6th house “involves the native in arguments and disputes, they may have some disease, they are stone headed, and lazy. This is not considered an auspicious position for Mercury. Influenced by malefic they may have abdominal troubles, respiratory illness or skin problems. Heavy afflictions can give leprosy, indigestion, irregular bowels. They express themselves in such a way that no one can possibly agree with them. If this Mercury has benefic influence mothers relatives will prosper.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 6th house: “If conjunct a benefic the native will earn wealth from his enemies. If with a malefic he will have losses through his enemies and be weak thighed. For Aries ascendant, debilitated Venus will bring loss of wealth, clashes with family, weakness to wives health, depression in her, conflict in marital relations, loss of family wealth, loss though partner and friends, and deterioration of sexual energy. For Gemini Ascendant there will be loss of wealth. The native will see a rise in fall of wealth at an early age. Exalted Jupiter here will bring much paternal wealth, but as he ages he will spend most of it. For other ascendants the general effects are: 1. Theft of money, 2. Loss of valuables like jewellery, 3. Litigation over paternal property, 4. Money lent out is not returned, 5. Obstruction of incoming wealth, 6. Disease of the nose, face or teeth, 7. Fear of water for the spouse and fear of her collapse during a journey or something.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 6th house: “The natives sons will be equal to his enemies, or [he] will die, or the native will acquire a son by adoption or purchase. Obstacles to producing a son may be the result of some disease. If there is additional malefic influence here the native will have no issues, and if a child is born it will not live for long. For Leo ascendant this effect is felt in a particularly cruel way.”
- Commentary: Children may have learning disabilities or speech problems. Many have investments in medical supplies. Wealth from crime, illness, medical supplies.
- Matthew McConaughey, Kamala Harris, 6th from Moon: Ranabir,
Mercury in the 7th house: Rules the 3rd & 6th houses for Aries ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 7th house “native is learned, well dressed and possessed of all the merits man may be known by. Partner is wealthy.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 7th house “endows the native with good character, wealth, truthful speech, gold, wife and son.” “If this Mercury has benefic influences the native will have many friends, a deep intimate relationship with someone of the opposite sex early in his youth, This person will have charm and youthful manners, attraction and his wife will have exceptional lustre to her face. They may suffer premature or quick ejaculation during sexual intercourse. If Mercury is with Venus and Saturn there is a possibility of impotence or low sperm count. This is not an auspicious position for giving birth to strong, healthy progeny. If the natives does his own trade, he will be very skilful at it.”
- B.V. Raman: Mercury in the 7th house: “A man of virtue and geniality, he will dress well and tastefully. He will have profound knowledge of law, skilled in tactics for business and trade. He will have writing ability and success though it early in life. Early marriage to a rich women. Learned in mathematics, astrology and astronomy. He will lie religious and devout. Diplomatic, but if afflicted he will be cunning a deceitful. He will have a good physique and looks.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 7th house: “The native will have aptitude for serving the king, he will not be happy during childhood but there can be no doubt that he will get happiness in the end.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 7th house: “The native will be devoid of happiness through wedlock, but will be famous, virtuous, honourable, adventurous and wealthy. Three will be constant tension, quarrelling and fighting with partners and married life can be hell. For Aries and Libra ascendant it is errors of the native himself that cause disharmony as he may deliberately stir up trouble due to the effort of 3rd lord.”
- Charles Manson, 7th from Moon: Christopher Columbus, Kamala Harris, Krishnamachaya, Mangala, Larry Thraen, Demi More, Ajay Mishra,
Mercury in the 8th house: Rules the 4th & 7th houses for Pisces ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 8th house “brings great renown, longevity; it makes him a great supporter of his family and lord and leader of an army.” “Death is ceased by anemia, bloodlessness, vertigo and similar diseases.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 8th house “gives prosperity due to favour and kindness of the king. The person suffers from pride, opposes others and destroys their work. Vipreet raja can make this Mercury very auspicious; the native may be long lived, fame spreads far and wide, he remains cheerful, has sex with many different women, but has strength and supports his family. The person may have poor handwriting and be opposed to their brothers. Problems arise due to signing contracts, borrowing or lending without first thinking it through.”
- B.V. Raman: Mercury in the 8th house: “The native will possess many good qualities. He will be known for his breeding and curious disposition. He will inherit as well as earn much wealth. He will be learned and famous for his scholarship in many subjects. He will live long but have a weak constitution.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 8th house: “The native will be devoid of domestic and other comforts, will not get much paternal happiness and be equal to a neuter. The native may be separated from his place of birth and may live in secrecy or in hiding. The person may have an aptitude for occult sciences like astrology, tantra, mantra siddhi etc. The native may be prone to addictions, his conveyance will be stolen and/or badly damaged in an accident. The native lacks popularity, they have a flow of inauspicious ideas which drive away logical and reasonable attitudes and makes him selfish and without regard for social codes.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 8th house: “The native will be bereft of marital happiness, his wife will be afflicted with disease, bad natures and will not remain obedient to the native. Gemini ascendant will certainly fell these negative effects.
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 8th house: “When well-placed marriage may take place with relatives of the native may marry a rich partner. Affliction will cause the early death of partner while the native may die in distant lands. It gives a sickly and ill tempered partner leading to estrangement and separation.”
- Prashant Hollywood, 8th from Moon: Anne Rice, Meg Ryan,
Mercury in the 9th house: Rules the 5th & 8th houses for Aquarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 9th house “The native is of great learning and wealth, of saintly temperament and spiritually inclined. They are conversant in anything and of eloquent speech.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 9th house gives respect for education and giving help to others and alms to beggars. They get wealth, happiness from servants and sons. A well placed Mercury with benefic influences will give religious tendency, study of philosophy and scripture, havan, yagna, and religious rites. The person will be devoted to father, a good orator, famous but will oppose ostentatious shows of religion.”
- B.V. Raman: Mercury in the 9th house: “The native will acquire much education and wealth. He will be a great scholar interested in theosophy and metaphysics and have a scientific mind. He will love music and pleasure in Venus conjoins Mercury here. Conjunct Jupiter will give wit and wisdom; he may travel abroad and lecture in educational institutions on invitation. Relations with father will be friendly and happy.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 9th house: “The native will be a prince, an illustrious author and illustrious in his own family. Confers the native with learning, fame, wealth and honour. The natives sons are given the honour of princes. Debilitated planets here will not give these results.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 9th house: “The native will be a betrayer of his religion and a heterodox. He will be the husband of a wicked wife and will steal the wealth of others. AS belief in his own religion is destroyed he comes to believe in gods of a lower order: ghosts, pishacha, jinx, etc. Once morality is lost is can be easy to steal from others. If Jupiter is debilitated the affliction against religion will be especial strong: atheist, heterodox despite being born from a brahmin or religious family. He will eat prohibited substances.” (The 5M’s are traditionally prohibited: 1. Meat, 2. Fish, 3. Wine, 4. Parched grain 5. …)
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 9th house: “If conjunct the 9th lord with malefic the native may lose the paternal property and misunderstanding with father will arise. If the Sun is also afflicted the father may die in periods of the 9th lord. If conjoined by benefics the native acquires fathers property and relations with him will be harmonious. If the 9th lord is weak, the native suffers all kinds of hardships, misery and unhappiness. His friends and kinsmen will desert him while his superiors will find fault with him. If the 8th lord falls in the 6th, 8th or 12th navamsha the evil results will be greatly reduced.”
- 9th from Moon:
Mercury in the 10th house: Rules the 6th & 9th houses for Capricorn ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 10th house “brings success in every enterprise, good education, strength, wisdom and happiness. He is noble and acts truthful in speech.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 10th house “endows the native with great learning, knowledge, all kinds of wealth and property, and is the door of Nobel deeds, sweet spoken, sensual and pleasure loving. This is considered a very auspicious placement for Mercury. Wealth is earned through teaching, crafts, music, writing, work relates tot he courts. They usually have more than one career and possibly multiple sources of income. The person gets paternal wealth in exceptional measure, he is tactful, get royal authority and respect in society. They are economical with words, handsome, happy, patient, religious with sattvic mind, and is sincere and honest in their aims and objectives.”
- B.V. Raman: Mercury in the 10th house: “He will be a happy straight-forward person. He will be a scholar in many subjects and engaged in acquiring more knowledge and fame. He will be successful in his endeavours. He will have defective eyesight but profound knowledge of astrology and mathematics. If Venus is in conjunction he will have. Charming wife and wealth. If Jupiter, he will be unhappy and childless but move in powerful circles of government. Saturn and Mercury make the native toil in jobs like copyist and proofreader and they will suffer penury.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 10th house: “The native will be illustrious in his family, will not be a devoted son but will be a good speaker who finds happiness in foreign countries. The 6th house relates with chemistry, enemies, fights, debts and diseases, therefore, the natives career relates with these things and he may study chemistry, military science, law, or medicine.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 10th house: “The native will be a king or equal to a king; a minister or an army chief; virtuous and worshiped by all.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 10th house: “The native will become very famous and powerful. He will be generous and occupy posts of authority. He will earn much wealth and acquire every comfort and luxury. His means of livelihood will be righteous and he will be a law abiding citizen.”
- Miguel de Cervantes, 10th from Moon: Charles Manson, Winston Churchill,
Mercury in the 11th house: Rules the 7th & 10th houses for Sagittarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 11th house “grants longevity, truth, riches, happiness and several attendants.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 11th house “native is sensual and pleasure loving, extremely wealthy, courteous, cheerful, good natured, strong and studies many branches of learning. This native is capable of achieving all objectives by his own skill while taking on many things at once, Multi-dimensional thinking, skill as a public relations officer, children may become successful traders, and the person will fulfil every promise.”
- B.V. Raman:Mercury in the 11th house: “One becomes learned in many sciences. He will possess a keen and sharp intellect, will be wealthy , truthful and happy, have many faithful servants and will prosper in engineering ventures.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 11th house: “The native will gain wealth through their partner, will get less happiness from sons and will have more daughters than sons.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 11th house: “The native will be blessed with wealth and sons. He will enjoy happiness, be truthful, be always delighted and virtuous.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 11th house: “The native will gain wealth through his wife, het happiness from his sons and have more daughter than sons.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 11th house: “The person earns riches. Fortunate in every respect he will engage himself in merits deeds. He will give employment to hundreds of people and will be endowed with a sense of honour and have many friends. If afflicted, his friends turn to enemies and cause him every sort of hardship and worry.”
- Commentary: Mass marketing, media manipulation of the masses; excellent propagandist.
- Ajay Mishra, Meg Ryan, Julia Roberts, Anne Rice, Tara Reade, Ray Kroc, 11th from Moon: Joseph Goebbels, Tara Reade, Gavin Newsom,
Mercury in the 12th house: Rules the 8th & 11th houses for Scorpio ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Mercury in 12th house “makes life miserable, devoid of learning and full of humiliation. One is cruel and indolent in temperament.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Mercury in 12th house causes “the native to be deserted by his own men, devoid of mercy, dexterous, clever, cunning, deceitful and has a dirty impure heart. The person wastes their mental powers and time, and they go to extremes in everything. The native is learned, but cannot make use of it since he cannot decide his aim.”
- B.V. Raman: Mercury in the 12th house: “Capricious and wayward the native will indulge in extra marital relations and suffer penury. His perverted thinking will make him unhappy. He will have few children.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 12th house: “Native will squander wealth on evil deeds and be short lived; even more so if conjunct a malefic planet.”
- BPHS: 11th lord int he 12th house: “Native always expends on good deeds, is sensual, will have many wives and friendships with barbarians and foreigners in general.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 12th house: “If with the 12th lord there will be Raja Yoga. If benefics join the 8th lord unfavourable results are to be expected. Treachery of friends will result in many problems and grief. Unexpected expenditure will arise and there may me pecuniary losses. If the 12th lord is well placed in a a trine or quadrant there will be gain or religious learning and piety. Some post or seat of authority may be thrust upon him with all the attendant paraphernalia. If afflicted by malefic the native may resort to vicious clandestine acts like rape, counterfeit currency, adultery, smuggling and deceit.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 12th house: “he will suffer losses in business. His elder brother will be ailing and there will be much expenditure on his account; and elder brother might also die early. The native will have to pay fines and penalties frequently and will be burdened by many domestic responsibilities.”
- Larry Thraen, Mandika Devi, Krishnamachaya, 12th from Moon: Miguel de Cervantes, Ray Kroc
Evelyn Mary Booth (Botanist (1)), Suleiman the Magnificent (1), Larry Thraen (1), Joseph Goebbels (1), Kamala Harris (1), Cynthia Breazeal (robotics (2)), Christopher Columbus (3), Ionannis Pallikaris (founder of LASIK (3)), Max Stirner (early nihilist (3)), Mandika Devi (3), Winston Churchill (3), Krishnamacharya (3), John Lennon (3), Pierre Trudeau (3), Robert H. Goddard (3), Johnny Carson (4), Ranabir (4), Prashant Hollywood (4), Gavin Newsom (4), Miguel de Cervantes, Ray Kroc, Ajay Mishra, Hannah Arendt, Meg Ryan, Julia Roberts, Samasati, Anne Rice, Tara Reade, Charles Manson, Mangala, Matthew McConaughey, Gandhi, Chester Arthur, Christian Barnard, Le Corbusier, Stock Crash 1987, Jerome Deschamps, John Dewey, Sarah Furguson, Edsel Ford, Kristen Gilbert, Thich Nhat Hanh, Lawren Haris, Rutherford Hayes, August Lumiere, Demi Moore, Mukesh Mouna, Jawaharlal Nehru, Lee Harvy Oswald, Sex Pistols, Johnny Stompanato, Jeanne Weber (Child killer),
Jupiter in Swati
Beliefs may be flexible to fit any one on one interaction. They usually have knowledge in the arts of war. Expands the scope of shadowy alliances. Lots of risky alliances, and shadowy unspoken agreements. They have an ability to talk a lot but say very little.
Emil Lenz: “Physicist studying electricity and electromagnetism. Joule–Lenz law. states that the power of heating generated by an electrical conductor is proportional to the product of its resistance and the square of the current. Also discovered electroplating. Electroplating is a general name for processes that create a metal coating on a solid substrate through the reduction of cations of that metal by means of a direct electric current. The part to be coated acts as the cathode (positive electrode) of an electrolytic cell; the electrolyte is a solution of a salt of the metal to be coated; and the anode (negative electrode) is usually either a block of that metal, or of some inert conductive material. The current is provided by an external power supply.” ` ~~ wiki~~
Masutatsu Oyama (military aviation, karate founder (4th pada))One story of Oyama’s youth involves Lee giving young Oyama a seed which he was to plant; when it sprouted, he was to jump over it one hundred times every day. As the seed grew and became a plant, Oyama later said, “I was able to jump between walls back and forth easily.” He trained in aviation with the Japanese military. Many of his friends became kamikaze pilots in the war. After the war he would go around and beat up American military police until he was known all over Tokyo. By this time he already had extensive training in various forms of karate and physical education.As he became known for his aggression with the police he went into seclusion in the mountains to train. Oyama greatly credited his reading of The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi, a famous Japanese swordsman, for changing his life completely. Oyama’s own book on Karate is still considered to be the “Karate Bible;” he has written over 30. He suffered from Osteoarthritis and eventually died from lung cancer.
“Timing is important in dancing and pipe or string music, for they are in rhythm only if timing is good. Timing and rhythm are also involved in the military arts, shooting bows and guns, and riding horses. In all skills and abilities there is timing…. There is timing in the whole life of the warrior, in his thriving and declining, in his harmony and discord. Similarly, there is timing in the Way of the merchant, in the rise and fall of capital. All things entail rising and falling timing. You must be able to discern this. In strategy there are various timing considerations. From the outset you must know the applicable timing and the inapplicable timing, and from among the large and small things and the fast and slow timings find the relevant timing, first seeing the distance timing and the background timing. This is the main thing in strategy. It is especially important to know the background timing, otherwise your strategy will become uncertain.”
~ Miyamoto Musashi; The Book of Five Rings ~
John Archibald Wheeler: physicist, metallurgy, nuclear power, military weapons technology. Involved with teaching, libraries, and spirituality. Died of pneumonia at age 96.
Sharon Stone (1), Brittney Spears (music & dance (1)), Zameen (1), Erwin Schrodinger (Quantum Mechanics (1)), Deepak Chopra (2), Joshua Jones (air force, steel (2)), John Archibald Wheeler (2), Hunter Biden (2), Kate Duchess of Cambridge (3), Emil Lenz (3), Al Capone (3), Astra (musician (3)), King Louis XIV France (3), Aleister Crowley (3), Jawaharlal Nehru (4), Chamunda Devi (American Aghore dead (4)), Leo Tolstoy (War and Peace (4)), Masutatsu Oyama (military aviation, karate founder (4)), Larissa (musician (4)), Deva Prema, General Custer, Chi Friend, Melina Trump, Samuel Johnson, Zenobia Camprubi, Rebecca, Charley, Nancy Spunger, Stan Lee, Ginger Rogers, Ellen DeGeneres, Martin Luther, Leo Strauss, Jen Lagzdins (3), Robert Hand, Veronica Varanasi, Priyanka Chopra, Christian Barnard (Heart Surgeon), Sivananda, Tanya Tucker, Ted Bundy, Let Courbusier, Ibram X. Kendi, Olaf Kolzig, Charles Manson, Ferdinand Porsche, Nafik Nazar, Rakh Raju, Russia, Susan Sarandon, Erwin Schrodinger, Falon Web, Squire Whipple,
Jupiter in the 1st house: Rules the 3rd & 6th houses for Libra ascendant. Digbala.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 1st house “makes a person handsome, attractive, fortunate, long living, fearless, and blessed with children.”
- Jataka Bharnam: “Moon & Jupiter conjunction makes a person courteous, of firm disposition, keeps his thoughts secret, remains engaged in virtuous acts and is good to others. They are religious and have faith in the gods, are devoted to teachers, extremely popular, ready to do works for public welfare; they are pure, clear, liberal, theistic.”
- Jataka Bharnam: “Jupiter in 1st house makes the native highly educated, learned, intelligent, full of gratitude, extremely liberal and handsome. Suffers from phlegmatic disease, if afflicted there is much collection of fat on the body and the native has to suffer harm one way or another. There is something serene and Nobel in the way they talk, walk and move about. Upon maturity his belly becomes round and body becomes fatty. He will be tall and strong, and famous for his virtues, learning and generosity.”
- B.V. Raman; Jupiter in the 1st house: “A magnetic personality is bestowed on the native. An optimistic spirit, jovial disposition and pleasant manners are indicated. The native will have more sons unless the 5th is afflicted. Self-indulgence especially in regards to gluttony will affect the health. Influence by Rahu will cause them to commit sins, body will be inclined towards corpulence. Lawyers, professors, writers, theologians, etc. come under this planet. He becomes and influential leader. Diseases may result from impure blood.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 1st house: “The native will have self made wealth, will be of a disposition to serve, will be valorous, and intelligent but devoid of learning.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 1st house: “The native will be sickly, famous, inimical to his relatives, adventurous, and virtuous. If the ascendant is otherwise weakened they could be permanently disabled. But if this 6th lord is in his own or exaltation sign they will not be sick; they will love exercise, remain fixed in reality (not a dreamer), earns by hard work and is wealthy and honourable.”
- Larisa, Chi Friend, Jupiter conjunct Moon:
Jupiter in the 2nd house: Rules the 4th & 7th houses for Virgo ascendant. Bad boy Jupiter.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 2nd house makes the “native good at speech, a good judge of food articles, they are handsome, wealthy and learned.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 2nd house “endows the native with a handsome appearance, education, virtues, fame, a charitable disposition, wealth and a lack of enemies. The native loves poetry, speaks authoritatively: loquacious and eloquent. The natives wife will also have a beautiful face. If this Jupiter is in a sign of Mars the native might have a very short span of life and may die as early as 6 years old.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will enjoy pleasures, be blessed with all kinds of wealth, family life and honour. He will be adventurous, cunning and deceptive by nature.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will have many wives, will gain wealth through his wife and be of procrastinating nature.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 2nd house: “The native gets wealth through marriage. If afflicted one may earn wealth through despicable means as trading in flesh and women, not excluding his wife. He may eat the food offered at death ceremonies and wander about seeking such foods. If the 2nd house is a dual sign and afflicted, more than one marriage is likely. If maraka dasha is going on, one may die in periods of the 7th lord. The native will have a wavering mind and will always be inclined towards sensuality.”
- Chamunda Devi (Aghore), Deepak Chopra, General Custer, Joshua Jones, 2nd from Moon:
Jupiter in the 3rd house: Rulers the 5th & 8th houses for Leo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 3rd house “causes one to suffer disrespect, they are miserly, have a well known brother, is sinful and wickedly disposed.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in the 3rd house “native is devoid of courtesy, politeness, and generosity; they are misery and ungrateful. The native makes many pilgrimages and makes his destiny by dint of own effort and intellect, but due to over ambition conditions are never quite satisfactory. Interested in writing, thoughtful, intelligent, wise, performing work with intelligent devices and has a tendency towards spiritualism.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 3rd house: “The native is dear to his brothers, a tale0-bearer, miserly, always interested in own work. The native will be interested in drawing, painting, military science, physics, engineering and journalism. Bearing news from one place to another. If they are lacking education they will enjoy gossip.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 3rd house: “The native will be devoid of fraternal happiness, will be indolent and without vigour or servants.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 3rd house: “If conjunct the 3rd lord, 3rd house significations suffer. The natives ears may suffer or he may go deaf. Misunderstanding and disputed with siblings; beset by fear and mental anguish. He may imagine things and suffer from hallucinations. He may get involved with debts and get into trouble thereby. If malefic afflict the conjunction of 3rd & 8th lord the natives suffering will be unbearable, but if conjunct the 6th or the 12th lord benefic results may come: he might get a monetary windfall through writing or the agency of a co-born.”
- Commentary: Messaging and gestures are sexual or revolutionary; something shocking about the message.
- Sharon Stone, Martin Luther, Ted Bundy, 3rd from Moon: Larissa, Leo Tolstoy, Veronica Varanasi, Tanya Tucker, Robert Hand
Jupiter in the 4th house: Rules the 6th & 9th houses for Cancer ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 4th house “grants the native company of his mother, friends, attendants, sons, wife, happiness and plenty of corn (food).”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 4th house” endows the native with honour and respect from society, happiness from wealth, conveyance, and favour from the king. The native will have all kinds of comforts and convenience, will be large hearted and wise. He will have a good house, lands, cattle, wealth. If Moon, Venus and Jupiter are all strong the person will have conveyance of the highest standard. They will gain recognition from the world, If Jupiter is weak and afflicted the native will lack happiness in all of these things.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 4th house: “The native will be devoid of maternal happiness, intelligent, a tale-bearer, jealous of others, fickle-minded and very rich. There is fear of having an vehicle accident, disputes may arise over immovable property and there will always be some kind of dispute over property, social disputes. For Libra ascendant there will be particularly malefic effects regarding maternal property and some accident is certain.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 4th house: “The native will be endowed with the happiness of having a houses and conveyances, will have all kinds of wealth and be devoted to his mother.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 4th house: “Gives vast landed properties and beautiful bungalows. The native may earn through estate or land dealings. His mother will be a rich a fortunate woman. He will inherit his fathers immovable property. If afflicted the native will not have any domestic happiness. His early life will be crossed by miseries of a hear-hearted father or disharmony between parents. If Rahu afflicts, ones mother may be a divorce or live separately from father.”
- Commentary: May have a large spacious, airy house; vehicle might also be a large SUV or this kind of thing. Truck drivers who live in their trucks and maintain a high degree of independence in their work may have this. Others with duties in the home. Spiritual religious upbringing with some folk roots. But there may be issues about property rights. Patriotism can also be there as can seeking independence.
- Zenobia Camprubi, Tanya Tucker?, Masutatsu Oyama, Melina Trump, Zenobia Camprubi, Aleister Crowley, 4th from Moon: King Louis XIV of France,
Jupiter in the 5th house: Rules the 7th & 10th houses for Gemini ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 5th house person “suffers at the hands of his sons; he is intelligent and an advisor to rulers.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 5th house enjoys the happiness of a good son and a good friend. “The person has knowledge of mantras (spells and charms), is soft spoken and has much wealth and conveyances. This person is an epicurean, believing pleasure to be the greatest good of life. He makes good use of intelligence and logic and may gain wealth from investments, trading shares, speculation, lottery or gambling. But if this Jupiter is poorly placed with malefic influence there will be loss of son.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 5th house: “he will be a man of honour, gifted with all virtues, always delighted and endowed with all kinds of wealth. For Cancer ascendant Saturn delays marriage and brings love affairs in college.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 5th house: “The native will be endowed with all kinds of learning, will be cheerful, wealthy and blessed with sons. A very auspicious placement. They gain fame based on their intellectual powers and are successful in their field of action. Generally found in the charts of wise statement, scholars, professors, writers, educationists, and actors, etc.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 5th house: “An early marriage. The partner might come from a well-to-do family. The wife or husband will be amateur and an advantage to the native. If the 7th lord is weak there may be no children. If severely afflicted one may get issues from an adulterous conduct of the wife. If there is a mix of malefic and benefic influence the native may get only daughters. Trouble to ones office superiors is likely. The native will possess good character.
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 5th house: “The native shines as a broker and engages in speculation and other business. If a benefic conjoins the 10th lord, the native will peacefully engaged in prayers and pious activity. He may become head of an orphanage or old age home if then 10th lord is in the 6th, 8th or 12th navamsha.”
- Brittney Spears, Sivananda, 5th from Moon: Kate Duchess of Cambridge, Christian Barnard (Heart Surgeon)
Jupiter in the 6th house: Rules the 8th & 11th houses for Taurus ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 6th house “person is indolent and disrespected, but destroys his enemies and is clever with mantras (charms & spells).” “May develop consumption.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 6th house “gives a love for music and a desire for fame and glory. The person will be victorious over enemies, but will be lazy in completing tasks once they are started. The person is full of pride and will show favour to his own caste. If this Jupiter is well placed with favourable aspects the person will benefit from faithful servants. If this Jupiter is poorly placed the person will suffer liver disorders and ulcers etc.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 6th house: “The native will win over his opponents, have a diseased body and will fear snakes and water in childhood.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 6th house: “The native will generally remain sickly. He will be cruel, living in foreign places and troubled by enemies. For Gemini ascendant Mars may cause them to confront enemies but they will not be troubled by them.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 6th house: “If conjunct the 6th lord raja yoga results: Marital affluence, fame, acquisition of objects desired are the good results. But the native may suffer ill-health. If afflicted, the native suffers loss of money through theft, trouble from the courts and the police. The natives maternal uncles may suffer great trouble. If the 6th lord is fortified he is able to overcome all his troubles and emerge victorious. No attempt by his ill wishers and enemies to harm him will succeed.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 6th house: “The native gains money through maternal relatives, litigating and running nursing homes. If afflicted, the native thrives on stetting people against each other, involving themselves in other people quarrels and anti-social activity. If afflicted the native may lose through similar sources.”
- Commentary: breathing problems, flatulence, troubled by wind. Fluctuations of weight.
- Robert Hand, Louis XIV (the Sun King), Veronica Varanasi, Priyanka Chopra, Charley, 6th from Moon: Ibram X Kendi, Erwin Schrodinger, Nancy Spungen, Priyanka Chopra,
Jupiter in the 7th house: Rules the 9th & 12th houses for Aries ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 7th house “gives good wife and sons. He is amiable and more generous than his father.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 7th house make s the natives mind joyfully engaged in reading the Shastras. He is by nature courteous, very happy through wife and wealth, an excellent advisor, and good poet.” “This native earns a high income, gets success in their hopes, and has a great personality. He enjoys physical and bodily health, and get cooperation from their younger brother and other partners. This is considered very favourable for achieving grandeur, majesty and prosperity.”
- B.V. Raman: Jupiter in the 7th house: “Diplomatic and kind hearted, the native gets a virtuous, good looking and chaste wife. He will get a good education and gain through marriage. He will be sensitive the the feelings of others. He has a speculative mind and is a good agriculturist. He undertakes pilgrimages to distant places and is superior to his father in his qualities. The native will possess good sons.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 7th house: “will have happiness through wife, virtuous and famous.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 7th house: “the native will always spend on account of his wife, will not enjoy conjugal bliss and will be bereft of learning and strength.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 7th house: “The native may go abroad and prosper there. His father may also prosper in foreign lands. He will get a noble and lucky wife. If ascetic yogas are present the native may seek spiritual guidance and fulfilment abroad. If asubhayogas spoil the 9th lord the father may meet his death abroad.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 7th house: “Marital partner may come from a poor family. Married life will be unhappy and may end in separation. Later on he will take to aestheticism. Weak in health and suffering phlegmatic troubles, he will be without learning or property.”
- Commentary: wind becomes a problem to be solved (Porsche)
- Kate Duchess of Cambridge, Astra, 7th from Moon: Sivananda, Stan Lee, Chamunda Devi, Al Capone,
Jupiter in the 8th house: Rules the 1st & 10th houses for Pisces ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 8th house “native is poor and earns his living as a lowly servant. They are sinful but enjoy longevity.” “May develop consumption.” “Brings about death without much trouble, or through Kapha (phlegm).”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in the 8th makes “the native a servant, base, foul, dirty, humble, poor, lacking discrimination and discernment, discourteous, given to laziness and suffering from bodily weakness. They may be opposed to learned people and their own father and will not get favour or kindness form distinguished people. The person is diseased, opposed to family traditions and customs, will be base and mean, and suffer insults accordingly.”
- B.V. Raman: Jupiter in the 8th house: “The native will be unhappy but generous hearted. He will live long. He will have difficulty in speech. He may do ignoble deeds but pretend to be noble. He may have liaisons with widows. He will have dirty habits and suffer from coitus. He will have a painless death. If Jupiter is debilitated and Moon is in the 4th house, the native will be menial and always ordered about.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 8th house: “The native will have knowledge of occult powers but will be sickly, thievish, extremely wrathful, a gambler and given to travers others wives. Knowledge of the occult is certain with this placement. If the ascendant is Cancer the native may die in infancy. Aries, Libra & Sagittarius ascendants will not allow harm to come to the native, but if there is malefic influence the harm may be doubled and they might be subject to unnatural death.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 8th house: “The native will be devoid of good acts, long lived and intent on blaming others. If the native adopts a profession dealing in scraps, mineral substances, LIC, leather goods etc, he will get special success, other wise he falls badly in his profession and may be involved with immoral professions.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 8th house: “The native has many breaks in career. The may attain leadership positions but it will not last for a long time. If under malefic affliction, the native may commit criminal offences. If Jupiter influences the 10th lord they may become a mystic of spiritual teacher. Saturn here makes a person an undertaker or otherwise employed at the burning ghats, graveyards, etc.”
- Commentary: Identifies as a revolutionary, a channel for transformation. They have some permission to change things. May be known for their very liberal attitudes towards sex, marriage and other peoples money.
- Stan Lee, Ginger Rogers, 8th from Moon: Ellen DeGeneres, Martin Luther, Leo Strauss, Jen Lagzdins, Astra, Rebecca, Samuel Johnson, Aleister Crowley,
Jupiter in the 9th house: Rules the 2nd & 11th houses for Aquarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 9th house allows one to “rise to be a famous minister endowed with wealth and children and is anxious to perform noble deeds.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 9th house “native becomes a minister to the king, does many auspicious deeds, has knowledge of the shares, is learned, follows rules and is devoted to Brahmins. A well placed Jupiter with benefic influence makes the native well cultured, courteous, polite, a benefactor to others, leads a pious religious life, enjoy showing reverence to wise men, is modest in behaviour, interested in performing yagna, completes penance, and attains a position of distinction among a friendly circle. The person is sincere, pure, transparent without any character flaws.”
- B.V. Raman: Jupiter in the 9th house: “The native will be an exponent of law or philosophy. If aspired by benefic planets he will acquire much immovable property. He will be fond of his brothers. If Moon or Mars have influence he will become a great military learned or commander. If Sun or Venus join Jupiter here he will become characterless. Beneficially aspected by Saturn make the native live a life of austerity and strive for divine communion. He may visit foreign lands as a lecturer or preacher, etc. He will be conservative and principled.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 9th house. “The native will be wealthy, diligent, skilful. He remains sickly in childhood but happy in remaining years. He visits shrines and observes religious rites.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 9th house: “The native will be fortunate, skilful, honoured by the king, and wealthy. The don’t have to work to gain wealth, it comes by good fortune; occasionally by gambling, speculation or shares.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 9th house: “He inherits a large paternal fortune and will be very lucky in life. He will possess many houses, conveyances and every other kind of luxury. He will be religious minded and disseminate religious literature. He will be charitable and set up charitable institutions.”
- Jen Lagzin, Al Capone, Deepak Chopra, Nancy Spunger, 9th from Moon: Charley, Joshua Jones, Deva Prema,
Jupiter in the 10th house: Rules the 3rd & 12th houses for Capricorn ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 10th house “endows the native with marks of royalty (like and umbrella); the person is a high official in the state, has happiness from wife and children, is victorious and achieve glory. The person has a large home and enjoys good health, home and career are sattvic, and they are a doer of dignified and prestigious deeds. Reputed for performing ceremonies, is successful in every field, has excellent conduct and devoted to doing their duty.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 10th house “makes the native competent and powerful, extremely wealthy, prosperous, rich in beautiful robes, gems, excellent conveyances and royal favour.”
- B.V. Raman: Jupiter in the 10th house: “The native will be a high official in government, rich, virtuous, steadfast in his spiritual or religious life, wise and happy; he will be guided by higher principles. If Venus conjuncts he will be help in high esteem by government and entrusted with the protection of Brahmins (learned people). If conjunct Rahu, he becomes a mischief-maker and will create troubles for others at every step. If aspected by Mars, the native heads research institutes, academics or educational institutions.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 10th house: The native will have all kinds of happiness and self made wealth but will nurture wicked females.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 10th house: “The native will rise though royal persons and will enjoy only moderate paternal bliss.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 10th house: “The native will be hard working and have to undertake tedious journey for his occupation. He will be a jailor, doctor, or work in the cemetery and such places. He spends money on agricultural pursuits on which he makes profit. The native will derive no happiness or physical comforts from his sons.”
- Samuel Johnson, 10th from Moon: Rebecca, Brittney Spears, Zenobia Camprubi,
Jupiter in the 11th house: Rules the 1st & 4th houses for Sagittarius ascendant. Yoga Karaka planet.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 11th house “native is wealthy, fearless, travelling by own conveyance, and long lived; but they will have few children.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 11th house “makes the native competent, powerful, extremely wealthy with beautiful robes, gems, excellent conveyances and royal favour. Wealth from lands, worship, conveyances, or teaching. This person is ambitious; if well placed with benefics, they will achieve their goals, otherwise they will face difficulties. Happiness from wife, sons, cattle and quadrupeds.”
- B.V. Raman: Jupiter in the 11th house: “The native will be long lived but have a limited number of children. He will be bold and wealthy, have a piercing intellect and become renowned. He will be fond of music, accumulate many riches and have many friends.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 11th house: “The native will always have gains, good qualities, fame and many wives. These effects will be more pronounced for Taurus and Cancer ascendant. If Pisces ascendant debilitated Jupiter will give evil effects.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 11th house “The native will always have gains, good qualities, fame, and many wives.”
- 11th from Moon: Hunter Biden, Chi Friend, Melina Trump, Masutatsu Oyama,
Jupiter in the 12th house: Rules the 2nd & 5th houses for Scorpio ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Jupiter in 12th house native is “condemned by others, uses abusive language, is issueless, sinful, idle and menial.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Jupiter in 12th house “makes the native full of anger because of too many agitated feelings. He is sinful, given to idleness, shameless, devoid of intelligence and does not get respect.” “The native is full of too much pride and egotism; has a tendency to exaggerate his virtues, due to which no one gives him respect. He spends wealth extravagantly and is easily deceived by flattery, he will lose wealth many times before learning his lessons. He lacks the spirit of cooperation, his speech is lacking in refinement, and culture and begins to irritate others. They have no restraint for food and drink and may be addicted to wine. The native is give to idleness, jealous of his teachers, has enmity with his servants and his own brothers, loves to travel to foreign lands and has some disease of the private organs. They are give to anger, prosperous with paternal wealth and is full of anxiety by nature.”
- B.V. Raman: Jupiter in the 12th house: “The native will deride religion and be evil minded. He will commit fearful deeds and lead a lascivious lifestyle. Later on he repents and reforms himself. The native will always be anxious about vehicles , ornaments and clothes.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 12th house: “Makes a native adventurous, devoid of wealth, dependent on others, and bereft of happiness for the eldest son. The native will spend his wealth, earn money in a foreign country. Those with Aries or Gemini ascendant can become wealthy from foreign sources. Aquarius ascendant will bring special losses from foreign sources and are advised to avoid this kind of trade.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 12th house: “The native is bereft of happiness for own son and will have to adopt or purchases a son.”
- Deva Prema, Hunter Biden, 12th from Moon: Sharon Stone, General Custer,
Venus in Swati
Venus is in its own sign. They love polarity. Excellent and pleasing negotiators and hosts. Very good diplomats, always bargaining and will be extremely flexible in their desire to please. Peaceful, agreeable negotiations when sometimes they don’t know what they’ve agreed to. They are excellent business people. They are usually good at music, dance and the arts, entertaining subjects which are traditionally female.
Bruce Lee (1), Avril Lavigne (1), Stock Crash 1907 (1), Stock Crash 1987, B.B. King (1), Stephane Abrail (1), Jawaharlal Nehru (1), Ron DeSantis (2), Michael Dodaro (2), Katyanna Maa (2), Michael Faraday (2), Michael Maa (3), Akbar the Great (3), Kate Martin (flute player (3)), David Gilbert (4), Keith Richards (4), Putin (4), Franco, Ralph Klein, Fran Prashant (4), Emily Carr, Meg Ryan, Sara/Tegan Quin, Jenny P, Rachel Entwistle, Shir Webner, Jane Austen, Agatha Christie, Bhagat Singh, Lucky Luciano, Ozzy Osbourne, Lee Harvey Oswald, Billy Graham, King George VI, John Dewey, Gary Gilmore,Michael Shermer (skeptic magazine), Jacques Chirac, Neil Young, Terry MacKinnell, Jim Morrison, Richard Gatling, Donovan Bailey, Lee Harvey Oswald, Larry Flynt, Alex Georgia, Mukesh Mouna,
Venus in the 1st house: Rules the 1st & 8th houses for Libra ascendant.
- Jataka Bharnam: Malavya Maha Purusha Yoga: “The native has thin lips, unequal organs of the body, but the joints of his organs are very strong, he has a thick back, is like the moon in lustre, has a strong nose, beautiful cheeks, has brilliance in his eyes, equal and white teeth, and his arms hang down to his knees. He live for 70 years, has 13 Angul long and 10 Angul brand face and he is ruler of the region of Laat, Malawa, Sindhu, Parijata regions. The native has material comforts and conveniences in large measure.”
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 1st house person is “healthy, of sound and charming body. He is happy and enjoys long life.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 1st house: “The native is skilled in many art, is pure, lovely, sweet spoken, get enjoyment of sexual intercourse with an extremely beautiful wife and gain honour and wealth from the king. In a benefic sign the native is sweet spoke, despised to sensual pleasures, has interest in music, is endowed with royal grandeur and loves entertainment. If afflicted and poorly placed, the native is discourteous, ill mannered, has little culture, is addicted to some evil habit, is extremely sexy and makes illegitimate relations with several women. He doesn’t consider fair or foul matters for earning wealth.
- B.V. Raman: Venus in the 1st house: “A fortunate position, especially for Capricorn or Aquarius ascendant. The native will possess amiability and a cheerful temperament, responsive to the emotional side of nature. It gives an appreciation for art, music, drama, and singing. There will be a craving for pleasure. Passion will be pronounced and a fondness for scent, flowers, etc. They will be admired by the opposite sex. Good fortune in denoted. Fond of marital partner the native will have a magnet and attractive personality. Marriage may take place early. If afflicted it indicated discord in marital life.”
- Jataka Bharnam: “ Moon & Venus conjunction makes the native skilled in buying and selling clothes, subjected to addictions, has practical abilities, is fond of perfumes, flowers, and excellent clothes. If there is no other malefic influence on this conjunction then married life remains full of happiness. The native has an extremely loving disposition and is happy due to many physical comforts and conveniences. Rajasic mentality with a love of arts, music, poetry and nature.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 1st house: “The natives will get physical comforts and physical prowess. He will be thoughtful, intelligent, fickle-minded, will have two wives, and will have sexual relations with women other than their own wife. A grand personality, healthy body and great resistance to disease. But malefic will have their effect felt by both the ascendant and ascendant lord.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 1st house: “The native will be bereft of bodily pleasures, be a detractor of gods and brahmins and have wounds. For Aries and Libra ascendant the 8th lord will be in their own house so auspicious effects will be present.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 1st house: “The native will be bereft of bodily pleasures, a detractor of gods and brahmins, and will have wounds on his body. If Venus is exalted here he will have good health but will still be a detract or gods and brahmins. For Aries and Libra ascendants, Mars and Venus will give only auspicious effects.”
- Emily Carr, Neil Young, Keith Richards, Fran Prachant, Ozzy Osbourne, Jenny P, Kapil, Venus conjunct Moon: Avril Lavigne, Kate Martin, Michael Maa, Bruce Lee,
Venus in the 2nd house: Rules the 2nd & 9th houses for Virgo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 2nd house gives “poetic talent and all kinds of wealth.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 2nd house “provides the native with tasty, delicious food and makes him a man of taste in regards to new cloths. He is wealthy, prosperous, has conveyance, and is well versed in many sciences. The native speaks with a refined accent and easily attracts others, he honours the family traditions and is devoted to them. He is greatly loved by his own family and there is affection and peace amongst the members; this person gets the paternal property without any obstacles. His face is lovely and charming,”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 2nd house: “The native will be wealthy, proud, will have two or more wives but no son. No son is usually only seen in the case of Aquarius ascendant when Jupiter has some added affliction.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will be learned, popular, wealthy, lustful, and blessed with happiness of wife and son.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will be learned, popular, wealthy, lustful, and blessed with happiness for wife and sons. Exalted Venus here will cause raja yoga and give very auspicious effects; as will Venus or Mars when they are in their own sign for Virgo & Pisces ascendants. No planet is debilitated in this position.”
- Michael Maa, Michael Shermer (skeptic magazine), Putin (4), Lucky Luciano, Billy Graham, 2nd from Moon: Jane Austen, Agatha Christie, Shir Webner,
Venus in the 3rd house: Rules the 3rd & 10th houses for Leo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 3rd house “causes a man to be wifeless, poverty stricken, unhappy, miserable, miserly and unpopular.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus 3rd house “causes the native to have a weak bodily structure and be miserly and of evil conduct; extremely lustful and excessively sexually indulgent. It does harm to the Nobel and gentle and remains engaged in doing evil deeds in many ways.” “The guru of the Asuras gives interest in art. If afflicted or debilitated he will be extremely lustful and easily charmed and become infatuated by any damsel. By temperament he is pleasure loving and enthusiastic; but if this Venus is badly afflicted the natives assiduousness and industriousness will be affected.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 3rd house: “endowed with happiness through brothers, wealthy, will have sons, and be cheerful and extremely happy.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 3rd house: “The native enjoys happiness from brothers and servants. He will be valorous, eloquent and truthful.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 3rd house: “The native has to travel constantly on short journeys. He will be a speaker, writer or celebrity if the 10th lord is well placed. His brothers may be instrumental in helping with his career in some way. If this planet is poorly placed by sign, nakshatra or in navamsha (6th, 8th, or 12th navamsha) the natives rise will be slow and beset with obstacles. If the 3rd lord is also afflicted, rivalry between brothers may lead to reversals and obstacles to ones career.”
- Akbar the Great, Sara/Tegan Quin, 3rd from Moon: B.B. King, Stock Crash 1987, Keith Richards,
Venus in the 4th house: Rules the 4th & 11th houses for Cancer ascendant. Malavya Maha Purusha Yoga.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 4th house give “good means of conveyance, house, property, jewels, clothes, scents, etc.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 4th house gives “numerous kinds of happiness, benefits from friends, agriculture, village, conveyance. This person is a devotee to God and full of joy. Abundant comfort and conveyance, good instincts, urbane mentality (polite, refined, diplomatic), morale upright, prudent, appreciates the arts, and does many deeds for the welfare of others. Exceptional gains through conveyance, cattle, wealth and agriculture is possible. But if this Venus is heavily afflicted there will be losses of all these things, the body will be weak and character doubtful. Effects can occur with exceptional quickness.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 4th house: “The native will rise to ministership, will possess all kinds of wealth, will be skilful, virtuous, honourable, learned, happy and well disposed to his wife.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 4th house: “The native will have gains from his maternal relatives, will make pilgrimages, and will possess, happiness, house and lands. They will earn wealth through the sale and purchase of lands, transport, agriculture, nursery, etc.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 4th house: “One acquires profit through real estate, rentals and products of the earth. His mother will be cultures and distinguished. He will be renown for his learning and scholarship in various subjects. He will live in comfort and enjoy all joys of life. He will have a devoted and charming wife.”
- Agatha Christie, Jawaharlal Nehru, Kate Martin, Ralph Klein, Jane Austen, Clive Barker, 4th from Moon: Michael Faraday, Ralph Klein, Larry Flynt, Jawaharlal Nehru, John Dewey,
Venus in the 5th house: Rules the 5th & 12th houses for Gemini ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 5th house gives “vast wealth, living like a king, protector of mankind, wise, with children.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 5th house “endows the native with sons, talent, skill in the whole of the art of poetry, wealth, conveyance and honour of the king. With benefic influences this Venus will give strong power of consultation and deliberation. He is skilled in policy maters, counselling, mantra sastra, and will earth from his intellectual abilities. His ways of recreation and entertainment are worthy of imitation. If this Venus is badly afflicted the native will be driven to grief by the loss of a child, will remain without learning, stupid, falling into wicked company they will enjoy low class entertainment.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 5th house: “If this lord is in conjunction with a benefic the native is blessed with sons, but if it’s conjunct a malefic they will have no children. Either way they are likely to be virtuous and dear to friends.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 5th house: “The native will be bereft of sons or learning. He will spend money and go on pilgrimages in order to beget a son. The native may get his learning in a foreign country, which brings great expense. If weak he will remain in his own country but go stay in a hostel for his education.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 5th house: “Either difficulty to beget progeny or unhappiness from children will be experienced. He will be religious minded and may undertake pilgrimages. Weak minded and suffering mental aberrations; he feels he in miserable. He will not succeed in agriculture as his crops will suffer from pests and disease.”
- Larry Flynt, Shir Webner, Lee Harvey Oswald, Avril Lavigne, 5th from Moon: Kapil, Fran Prachant, Terry MacKinnell,
Venus in the 6th house: Rules the 1st & 6th houses for Taurus ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 6th house person has “no enemies, no wealth, is spoiled by young damsels and is much aggrieved.” “Disease in the private parts should be expected.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 6th house “causes the native to be disliked by women, has little desire for sexual intercourse and is weak and fearful of enemies. If this Venus is weak and afflicted there will be bodily disease, sorrows, mental trouble, poor diet, and little interest in sex. But if this Venus is well placed with benefic aspects, their experience will be just the opposite.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 6th house: “The native will be deprived of bodily pleasures. If this ascendant lord is under malefic influence without benefic influence he will be troubled by an enemy and will remain sickly. A well placed planet her with benefic influence will make the person exercise loving, found of wrestling and yoga and other practices that care for the body and keep a person strong and healthy. ”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 6th house: “The native will have enmity with his own kinsmen while making friendship with others. They will have only mediocre happiness in matters like wealth. He will possess sound health, he will like to take exercise and will be hard working and valorous.”
- 6th from Moon: Franco, Putin (4), Sara/Tegan Quin, David Gilbert, Rachel Entwistle, Donovan Bailey,
Venus in the 7th house: Rules the 2nd & 7th houses for Aries ascendant. Full Maraka (death inflicting) planet,. Malavya Maha Purusha Yoga.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 7th house “gives a good wife and many intrigues with wicked women. He will suffer lose of wife and have more income.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 7th house “native is skilled in many crafts, enjoys sporting or frolicking in the water, is happy and contented having intercourse with his beautiful wife, but also has a love for prostitutes (but no other women). Happy marriage, healthy, beautiful wife, diplomatic, sweet relations with partners of trade, cooperative, well behaved friends. The native is attractive and charming with hereditary qualities to their lineage. The natives semen will be strong so children and lineage will be strong. If Venus is debilitated of otherwise afflicted the native is devoid of good character, there is much flattery and little sincerity, much selfishness and little nobility, He becomes very irritated when he doesn’t win or get his way.”
- B.V. Raman: Venus in 7th house: “Fond of quarrelling, sensuous passionate the native has unhealthy habits but a happy marriage and devoted wife. He is fond of pleasure and drink, is suave, charming, well-mannered and has a magnetic personality. Danger of loss of virility due to diseases of excess. He is successful in partnership with the opposite sex.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 7th house: “The native will travers other’s wives and will be a physician. If this 2nd lord is conjunct a malefic the natives wife will be a harlot. The natives spouse may have secret addictions. Poor relationship with partner and eventual divorce is common. For Aries ascendant the native willingest his wealth in business allowing him to amass even greater wealth. He will have much property invested in business. He may have a love affair with their business partners wife while maintaining an equilibrium in these reactions so partnerships will be successful. He will have an aptitude for giving gifts to women.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 7th house: “The native will be endowed with happiness through wife, have courage, will be skilful and intelligent, but afflicted by windy disease.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 7th house: “If well placed the native will have a charming and magnetic personality. Women will flock to him and seek him out for alliance. Ones partner will be just and honourable having come from a good family or reputation and social standing. If weak and afflicted is give a lonely life devoid of marriage and friends as well as loss through marriage negotiations.”
- Ron DeSantis, 7th from Moon: Jim Morrison,
Venus in the 8th house: Rules the 3rd & 8th houses for Pisces ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 8th house people enjoy “longevity, wealth, and are rulers of the earth.” “Death by Venereal complaints as those which are caused by sex with bad women.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 8th house makes the native cheerful and gives recognition from the king. The native is cunning and deceitful, fearless, full of pride and arrogance and on occasion has anxiety and care with regards to his wife and son.” “They do not lack wealth or money. If Venus is strong with beneficial aspects she will earn wealth by fair and honourable means, but if Venus is debilitated and poorly placed the means of wealth accumulation will be of a lower standard and they will try to gain the wealth of others. This person considers themselves to be the most intelligent but lacks reasonableness and cannot argue on the right lines. He does not hesitate to practice hypocrisy and pretension. Such natives will misuse mantras, have mental problems and be subject to some addiction. If Venus has beneficial aspects and no malefic influences the effects will be opposite. The person will have a beautiful wife; sweet spoken, devoted and faithful. They will earn property by inheritance, gain wealth from their wife, profit from partnership, and get wealth as a trustee.”
- B.V. Raman: Venus in 8th house: “Give many blessings. The native will be by much wealth. He will live a life of comfort and possess all conveniences. His mother may suffer danger and the native may face emotional disappointments early in life, which cause him to seek a life of piety later in life. If exalted the native gets much wealth. If debilitated or in Saturn navamsha and is aspected by Saturn, the native suffers subordination and leads a life of drudgery along with the mother.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 8th house: “The native will be a thief, will derive his livelihood from serving others and will be killed by the king. The native himself becomes the cause of his own death, he is given to criminality due to which they receive the capital punishment. They have proven to be inborn criminal. They also tend towards suicide. If a malefic is in the 8th house he functions as an opponent towards ones longevity that provokes to commit suicide. Pisces ascendant may give be an exception to this rule.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 8th house: “The native will be long lived, unless the lord is weak (by shadbala), then the lifespan will be medium and the native will be a thief, blameworthy himself while blaming others.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 8th house: “If endowed with strength the native will live a long life enjoying happiness. He will acquire lands, conveyance, power and position due to the merit of past lives. If the 8th lord is weak one may not have any serious trouble, but may not enjoy and luck or good fortune of any significance. The father may die or pass through some crisis. If afflicted the native will fail in his undertakings as he will be prompted to do the wrong thing and suffer loss thereby.”
- Katyanna Maa, 8th from Moon: Meg Ryan, Bhagat Singh,
Venus in the 9th house: Rules the 4th & 9th houses for Aquarius ascendant. Powerful Yoga Karaka planet.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 9th house “blesses a man with wife, friends, children; they gain favour and fortune through royal favour.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 9th house “native is very hospitable and reverential to guests, gurus and gods. The native collects money from pilgrimages and is happy due to wealth and conveyances. They wear clothes line a muni and are not at all wrathful. The native leads a pious religious life, performed religious rites, has able worthy sons, gets advantage from government, uses far means to acquire wealth. This is an exceptionally fortunate position for Venus. If Venus is weak or has malefic influences there may be a deterioration of moral life, he is selfish, makes illegitimate relations with older women, becomes a hen pecked husband under the control of his wife; the wife is also not happy.”
- B.V. Raman: Venus in 9th house: “The native is born fortunate and endowed with fame learning, children, wife and every kind of happiness. Conjunct Sun will make the native suave and polished in speech but may suffer many physical complaints. Conjunct Saturn will make them a diplomate or otherwise employed by king or government. He will be well known for his balanced view of men and matters. Conjunct Sun & Moon will result in quarrels with women resulting the loss of money. Conjunct Sun & Saturn will give criminal tendencies and activities that may cause the native to face conviction. He can also be notorious as a libertine.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 9th house: “The native will be devoted to god and loved by all. Virtuous, honourable and blessed with every kind of happiness. Home will be near the temple.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 9th house: “The native will be endowed with abundant fortunes, will be virtuous, handsome and enjoy happiness from brothers.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 9th house: “Gives a long life and a prosperous father. The native will be religiously inclined and charitable. He will travel abroad and earn money and distinction. If afflicted by malefic, or if the 9th lord falls in thew 6th, 8th or 12th navamsa the natives father dies early.”
- Donovan Bailey, King George VI, 9th from Moon: Stock Crash 1907, Ron DeSantis, Richard Gatling,
Venus in the 10th house: Rules the 5th & 10th houses for Capricorn ascendant. Powerful Yoga Karaka planet. Malavya Maha Purusha Yoga.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 10th house person is “a widely celebrated personality, having friends and is happily employed in dominating positions.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 10th house “makes the native extremely fortunate and respected in the world. The person baths and perfumes daily, performs godly worship, and is happy due to having a contented wife and son. They may earn by trade in jewels. This Venus is considered auspicious for wealth; profit from government, rise in status, honour, prestige. Wealth from farmers or ladies makes one extremely rich. It gives conveyance, home, comforts and conveniences. Malefic influences can bring trouble from the king, disrespect from society and losses of glory, and difficulties in ones career.”
- B.V. Raman: Venus in the 10th house: “The native earns through houses and buildings . He will be highly influential with many women working for him. He will be social friendly and renowned. If Saturn conjuncts the native will profit from cosmetics and articles used by women. Hw will have healing powers and will be a skilled trader. His education will be disrupted but he will have respect for divine people.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 10th house: “The native will be blessed with Raj Yoga (government favour), pleasures and be very illustrious.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 10th house: “The native will be skilful in all jobs, will be valorous, truthful, and devoted to teachers and elders.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 10th house: “If powerfully disposed, the native can be very successful in his profession and command respect and honour. If the lord is weak, he will have no self respect, [cringing] for favours, and be dependent his whole life and fickle minded. If the 10th lord is in the 6th, 8th or 12th navamsha, the career will be routine and ordinary. If 3 other planets conjoin the 10th lord, the native will become an aesthetic.”
- Jacques Chirac, Rachel Entwistle, Terry MacKinnell, Jim Morrison, Stock Crash 1907, 10th from Moon: Michael Dodaro, Katyanna Maa, Jenny P, Neil Young, Akbar the Great, Gary Gilmore,
Venus in the 11th house: Rules the 6th & 11th houses for Sagittarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 11th house” makes the native rich, sexy and indulging in the wives of other men.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 11th house native “respects the arts of music and dance, always obtains wealth, devotes his mind and heart in doing virtuous deeds and following religion. If Venus is strong the person will have excellent character, righteous, and many good qualities. This is considered a very auspicious placement for Venus. Wealth and gain will bring prosperity, affluence and grandeur. They might earn from agriculture and dairy a well. If Venus is debilitated or has malefic influence one will earn wealth by investing in shares, speculation and gambling. Relations with elder brother may not remain cordial, and children will face difficulties in marriage.”
- B.V. Raman: Venus in the 11th house: “He will be of a wondering nature, will make immense profits possessing all kinds of comforts and luxuries. He will have a weakness for women and long for their company. He will be popular and have many friends.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 11th house: “The native will gain from his enemies, be virtuous, adventurous, honourable, but bereft of progeny happiness. Earns through medicines, sometimes confronts difficulties in fulfilling his ambition, get enmity from older brother, and progeny after medical treatment.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 11th house: “The native will have gains in all his undertakings. His learning and happiness will increase day by day.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 11th house: “The native will have many friends and brother who help him throughout life. He will have a happy life with the blessing of wife, children, home and comforts.”
- Stock Crash 1987, 11th from Moon: Meg Ryan, Ozzy Osbourne, Lee Harvey Oswald, Michael Shermer (skeptic magazine), Jacques Chirac, Emily Carr, Stephen Abrail.
Venus in the 12th house: Rules the 7th & 12th houses for Scorpio ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Venus in 12th house “grants sexual pleasure in abundance, wealth and splendour.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Venus in 12th house “makes the native averse to good, righteous deeds, opposed to progress, extremely lustful, devoid of kindness and lying. They may have a phlegmatic condition spending monty of their time in recreation, He has a feudalistic nature, purchases lower quality items.”
- B.V. Raman: Venus in the 12th house: “Deserted by relatives, hankering after comforts without much success and penury make the natives life miserable.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 12th house: “The native will be penurious and miserly and his wife will be a spendthrift. He will earn a livelihood by trading in clothes, textiles, garments, etc.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 12th house: “The native expends heavily, does not have physical felicity and will be irritable and spiteful.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 12th house: “The native may be married more than once and may marry clandestinely while the first wife is still alive, or if afflicted the second wife may come after the death or divorce of the first spouse. If the affliction is severe, loss of spouse may occur soon after marriage and there may be no second marriage. Death may occur while travelling abroad. If both karaka and 7th lord are weak the native may only dream of marriage but never marry. The natives wife may hail from a servant family. He will be close fisted and generally poor.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 12th house: “The native spends much on religious and righteous purpose. He will have good eyesight and enjoy pleasures of the couch. He will be engaged in agriculture. If afflicted by malefic the native will be restless and always roaming about.”
- John Dewey, Gary Gilmore, David Gilbert, Michael Dodaro, B.B. King, Bruce Lee, 12th from Moon: Lucky Luciano, Billy Graham, King George VI, Michael Faraday, Bhagat Singh,
Saturn in Swati
Cold, hard cutting wind.
Janik Das Narmada (1), Jimmy Carter (1), Mark Twain (1), Hugo Chavez (1), Stephane Abrail (2), Lucy London (2), Michael Moore (2), Max Stirner (nihilist (2)), Phillip Drinker (iron lung inventor (2)), Heidi Loeppky (Neo-Tantra (2)), Phillip Drinker (Invented Iron Lung (2)), Oprah Winfrey (3), John Travolta (3), Erdogan (3), Dawn Doell (3), Caravaggio (3), Gazi Yasargil (3), Ramakrishna Paramahansa (3), Abdul Rashid Dostum (Afghan VP (3)), Sachindev (4), Taras (4), Rudyard Kipling (4), B.B. King (4), Confucius (4), Zack Hanson (4), Jim Duggan, Erick, New Orleans, Saint John of the Cross, Rumi, Ernest Starling, Prince Harry of Wales, Kim Basinger, Sachin Dev, Michael Shermer, Jiddu Krishnamurti, H.G. Wells, J Edgar Hoover, Gerald Amirault, Angela Merkel, Heather Dun, Margaux Hemingway, Malcom X, Peter Sellers, Juliette France, Invasion of Granada, Machine Gun Kelly, Tymm Poolesland, Jennifer MacDonald, Mitali Dilip Patel, John Travolta, Mark Zuckerberg, Lali, Shivaji,
Saturn in 1st house: Rules the 4th & 5th houses for Libra ascendant. Yoga Karaka planet. Shasha Maha Purusha Yoga.
- Jataka Bharnam: Shashaka Maha Purusa Yoga: “The native has short teeth and narrow mouth. He walks fast, is wrathful, a trickster, a great champion, wanders in lonely places, has interest in woods, mountains, forts, rivers and other such places. He is hospitable, medium sized and gets fame. He is lord of a big army, has raised teeth, knows metallurgy, is inconstant, has eyes like those of a pig, has a wife, steals other peoples wealth, is devoted to his mother, has beautiful thighs and weak back, is uncommonly learned and sees the faults and defects of others. He has marks stamped on his hand and foot like those of bed, conch, Mrigdanda, rosary, Veena. He rules for 70 years. The native is self disciplined, a man of principles, unyielding and selfish.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 1st house “causes one to be afflicted with sorrow and misery from early childhood and is sure to suffer from poverty and want. He is untidy and indolent.” When Saturn is in Libra ascendent, “the person is as high of a status as a king, governor, chief or mayor of the city.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in the 1st house: “If Saturn is exalted or in own sign the native becomes the king of his country or his own city, but in any other sign he is unfortunate, diseased and devoid of wealth. The disease will affect that part of the body represented by the sign.”
- B.V. Raman: Saturn in the 1st house: “Foreign customers will be easily copied and imitated. If Saturn is not afflicted there will be much concern for others. Self confit dance is normally justified. Moral stability will also be marked. The disposition is calm, grave and serious. The body will be weak and emancipated. Progress in any venture will be slow but certain. There may come an aversion for responsibility. This position makes habits inactive. Loss through negligence and lack of opportunity are possible. The same results will be noticed when Saturn aspects the ascendant. Misfortune is likely in the early part of life.”
- Jataka Bharnam: “Moon & Saturn conjunction allows the native to enjoy sex with many women, loves and prostitutes. They have a guilty disposition, mixed blood and are devoid of manliness. They do agriculture or labour work and often take part in local elections and may be successful. In a female, this conjunction in the 7th house will give menstrual irregularities and in a male chart they might lack interest in sexual intercourse.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 1st house: “The native is blessed with learning, virtues, ornaments, lands, conveyances and marital happiness. Gemini & Sagittarius will obtain these auspicious effects, but even more excellent results will be seen by Libra and Capricorn ascendants. Pisces will get contrary results.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 1st house: “The native will be scholarly, blessed with progeny happiness, miserly, crooked and a stealer of others’ wealth. Sun here will has a natural sense of giving and has been called the father of the world as the Sun gives energy, light and creative power. Exalted Saturn will, however, retain his miserliness and he will also be crooked. Debilitated Mars in this situation will also be crooked and miserly. Saturn in Virgo here can bring disease, but also lead the native towards a teaching career.”
- Commentary: Medium height, nice teeth and excellent bone structure, usually well proportioned with darker features of complexion. The women typically have great legs. They will be attached to forts, forests, the outdoors, and places where a cool wind blows. They can have some jealousy and will want what other have; they can have a lot of sexual desire and might seek out short term partners regardless of marital status. They make great fearless leaders, typically maintain a professional status, stay in message, maintain their calendar and keep appointments. Marriage is supported by the reliability of this Saturn, they will keep their promises and work all the time. If this Saturn is with moon they can be very cold in carrying out their “executive duties.”
- Jiddu Krishnamurti?, Jimmy Carter (1), Malcom X, Mark Twain, Mitali Dilip Patel, Angela Merkel, Lucy London, Juliette France, Saturn conjunct Moon: Jimmy Carter (1), Zack Hanson, Lali, Taras, Mark Zuckerberg,
Saturn in the 2nd house: Rules the 5th & 6th houses for Virgo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 2nd house “will give an ugly look, cause one to be without wealth and take an evil path. At a later age he will go to live in a foreign country. He will own vehicle wealth and other luxuries.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in 2nd house native lives with other men, is addicted to some evil habits like drinking etc., is deserted by his own men, wanders in different countries, get honour from the king, wealth and conveyance.” “It often happens that they have to live far away from their family. Their speech is harsh, they are thrifty, there is some possibility of disease of the mouth and they might not not pretty.”
- BPHS: 5th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will have blessing of many sons and wealth. He will be the supporter of his family, honourable, attached to his wife and be famous in the world. Exalted Saturn here can cause disputes in the family which may ultimately separates the native from them; they might also experience loss of wealth. Exalted Mars here will allow the native to earn much wealth from foreign countries. Debilitated Mercury can cause loss of wealth and paternal property and will make the native addicted to vice and earn through illegal means. He is also likely to be short lived. In every ascendant the native will be prompted to study economics or mathematics.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 2nd house: “The native will be adventurous, illustrious in his family, will live in foreign countries or alien lands. He will be happy, a good speaker, and always interested in his own work. He will face obstacles in collecting finances. Money which is leant out is not retuned.”
- Saint John of the Cross, Stephane Abrial, Michael Shermer, Lali, Invasion of Granada, 2nd from Moon: Rumi, Caravaggio, Confucius, Dawn Doell,
Saturn in the 3rd house: Rules the 6th & 7th houses for Leo ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 3rd house “will make a man sharp, liberal in giving gifts, and contented with his own wife. He will, however, be inactive and suffer from grief.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in 3rd house” person will get honour from government, have excellent conveyance, be chief of a village, valorous and supporter of many people.” “Ill-will, aversion and separation from ones brothers. Slow in executing plans and less income from trade establishments than he expects.”
- BPHS: 6th lord in the 3rd house: “The native will be given to anger, be bereft of courage inimical to all his brothers and will have disobedient servants.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 3rd house: “The natives children are subject to an early death. Sometimes a daughter is born or a son may remain living with great difficulty. This effect can occur with great cruelty in the case of Taurus ascendant. The reason being the sickness of the spouse, and the native himself due to sexual perversity etc he gets his sexual capacity decayed. This effect is not fount of Leo or Aquarius ascendant.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 3rd house: “This give lucky brothers who may go abroad. If afflicted, the native may indulge in adultery with their siblings partner. Affliction also gives trouble to co-borns. Female children will survive.”
- Commentary: They will use hard work and service to the tribe to get what they want. By commitment and perseverance they can do anything. Saturn brings his normal stress response to the hands, arms, shoulders, lungs and thyroid to bring stiffness, coldness, slowness and restriction, but as 6th lord he will cause some deeper imbalance like asthma, or lung disease.
- Peter Sellers, Shiva Ji, Sachin Dev, Jennifer MacDonald, Janik Das, Gerald Amirault (crimes against children), 3rd from Moon: B.B. King, Jennifer MacDonald, Mitali Dilip Patel, John Travolta, Alex Grey,
Saturn in the 4th house: Rules the 7th & 8th houses for Cancer ascendant. Shasha Maha Purusha Yoga.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 4th house will make the native live an unhappy homeless life without any conveyance, deprived of his mother and sickly during early life.
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in 4th house “weakens the native due to excess bile and wind, the person has a wicked disposition, is lethargic, quarrelsome, weak and dirty. The native constructs a house far from place of birth and has an interest in farming, working with iron, taking part in politics, The person might live in a paternal property with great inconvenience, face mental anguish due to slander, trouble from animals. The person remains full of anxiety, lethargic, worried. Adverse effects can be predicted for the natives mother as well.”
- BPHS: 7th lord in the 4th house: “The wife of the native will not remain under his control. He will himself be truthful, intelligent, and religious, but he will suffer from dental disease.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 4th house: “The native will be deprived of his mother and there can be no doubt he will be devoid of house, land and happiness and will be a betrayer of friends.”
- B.V. Raman: 7th lord in the 4th house: “Gives lucky and happy marriage partner with many children and comforts. The native may have benefit of high academic qualification and own many vehicles. If afflicted, domestic harmony may be spoiled through immature and mean partner. The native may run into endless problems on account of his conveyances. If several afflicted by the nodes and other malefic the natives wife is of questionable character.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 4th house: “If conjunct with the lord of the 4th the natives mental peace will be shattered. Domestic bickering, financial and other problems will increase. Mothers health may suffer and cause great concern. The native will be beset by problems with vehicles, house and land. If heavily afflicted his immovable property may slip from his hands due to circumstances out of his control. His conveyance may get lost of destroyed. He may contract diseases and die. Malefic furthering the affliction may force hi to seek his fortune abroad where he will meet with all sorts of troubles and loses. Reverses in profession and displeasure of superiors is also likely.”
- Darshan Undrawadkar, Mark Zuckerberg, John Travolta, Michael Moore, Zack Hanson, 4th from Moon: Margaux Hemingway, Lucy London, Tymm Poolesland,
Saturn in the 5th house: Rules the 8th & 9th houses for Gemini ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 5th house “will make a person irruption and roam about bereft of children, wealth and happiness. He will be crooked and evil-minded.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in the 5th house “makes the native weak bodied, constantly suffering from some disease, devoid of wealth, semen, happiness and children. The native lives in a hostel for his education, and may study electronics. His intelligence follows science and reality. Fertility will be diminished.”
- BPHS: 8th lord in the 5th house: “The native will be dull-witted. He will have few children, be long lived and healthy. The native of this combination will be prompted to study history, ancient languages and other things that have been lost to time or are considered dead. If Pisces ascendant they may become a mining engineer.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 5th house: “Native will have blessing of sons and food fortune. He will be devoted to elders and teachers, will have fortitude, be religious, charitable and learned.”
- B.V. Raman: 8th lord in the 5th house: “If conjunct the 5th lord the children of the native get into trouble; they may commit some crime, develop some illness, or behave in ways that affect the natives reputation. The native and his own father may also develop misunderstandings. If heavily afflicted a child may die soon after birth or cause much grief to the native due to incurable physical affliction or mental retardation. The native himself may also suffer poor bodily health. If in the 6th, 8th, or 12th navamsha the effects may be greatly mitigated; but if it’s further fortified in Kendra or Trikona the evil results will be intensified. Since 5th house is the buddhisthana the native himself may suffer nervous tension, breakdown or mental aberration.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 5th house: “Gives a prosperous famous father. The native’s sons may also be very fortunate in life and enjoy success and distinction.”
- Abdul Rashid Dostum??, Machine Gun Kelly, Hugo Chavez, 5th from Moon: Hugo Chavez, Heather Dun,
Saturn in the 6th house: Rules the 9th & 10th houses for Taurus ascendant. Yoga Karaka planet.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 6th house “makes the native a glutton, wealthy, vanquished by the enemy, stubborn but with a strong sense of self respect.” “Native developed neurotic troubles.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn 6th house “native conquers his enemies, appreciates the qualities of the other person, obeys the commands of brahmins, has a strong body, strong digestion and good appetite. This Saturn is considered auspicious, they do not fear thieves, profit from cattle, instil fear in their enemies, obtain prosperity, and many followers and attendants as well as kindness from the king. One suffers from windy disease. A weak Saturn with malefic influence hare can bring very inauspicious effects: difficulties in profession and losses to servants.”
- BPHS: 9th lord in the 6th house: “The native will be less fortunate, be devoid of happiness from maternal uncle ect. And be troubled by enemies.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 6th house: “The native will be bereft of paternal bliss, no wealth and troubled by enemies despite being skilful. This position is auspicious for doctors and lawyers but causes trouble for other professions.”
- B.V. Raman: 9th lord in the 6th house: “Gives a sickly father afflicted with chronic disease. If benefics ‘flank’ the 6th house, the native gains wealth through successful termination of father’s legal problems and by way of compensation or cost recovery. If afflicted by malefic the natives attempts seek his fortune may be frustrated though litigation involving the father or by debts contracted by him.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 6th house: “The native will have a career related with judiciary, prisons hospitals. If Saturn aspect the 10th lord they may have to work all their life in low paying jobs without much prospects. If benefics aspect the 10th lord one attains a post of authority and will be held in high esteem for his character. If Rahu or afflicted malefic are with the 10th lord he will suffer disgrace in his career; he may be exposed to criminal action and face imprisonment.”
- Tymm Poolesland, Erick, Caravaggio, 6th from Moon: Philip Drinker (railroad doctor), Jim Duggan, Juliette France, Invasion of Granada, Machine Gun Kelly, Rudyard Kipling, New Orleans, Peter Sellers, Ernest Starling, Shiva Ji,
Saturn in the 7th house: Rules the 10th & 11th houses for Aries ascendant. Shasha Maha Purusha Yoga.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 7th house “gives and ugly wife, poverty, and misery to one who is always loitering.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in 7th house “native is weak bodied, suffers disease, earns livelihood baby lower standard, live with low persons, and remains unhappy due to wife, house and wealth. Not auspicious for health of ones wife, one lacks enthusiasm and get disrespect from women, and ones wife remains unhappy, disappointed, despaired. May loose business partnerships. But if Saturn is well placed and influenced by benefics and lords of auspicious houses they profit from partnership, get a wife with clear uncomplicated thoughts and views.”
- B.V. Raman: Saturn in the 7th house: “The native will be under his wife’s control. She will be ugly and hunched back. He will have more than one marriage or will marry a widow or divorcee or someone advanced in age. He will be diplomatic and enterprising. He has residence abroad, a stable marriage and political success.”
- BPHS: 10th lord in the 7th house: “The native will get happiness through wife, will be intelligent, virtuous, eloquent, truthful and devoted to religion.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 7th house: “ The native always gains through his wife’s relatives. He will be liberal, virtuous, sensual, and will remain at the command of his wife. If exalted, the native is likely to marry into a rich family. For Gemini ascendant, Mars can bring disputes with the wife, possibly over dowery. Debilitated Mars here can cause the death of wife or they might see their engagements broken.”
- B.V. Raman: 10th lord in the 7th house: “The native gets a mature wife who will assist him in his work. He will travel abroad on diplomatic missions. He will be well known for his skill in speaking and obtaining objectives. He will make profits through partnerships and co-operative ventures. If malefic afflict the 10th lord the native will be debased in his sexual habits and indulge in every kind of vice.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 7th house: “The person marries more than once. He prospers in foreign countries. If afflicted, the native carries on liaisons with women of ill repute. He will indulge in trading of flesh and other immoral activities. If well fortified, the native marries only once and gets a rich and influential spouse.”
- Heidi Leoppky, Margaux Hemingway, 7th from Moon: Prince Harry of Wales, Malcom X,
Saturn in the 8th house: Rules the 11th & 12th houses for Pisces ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in the 8th house “makes the native untidy and poverty stricken. He suffers fro piles and starvation; is cruel minded and condemned by his own friends.” “Native developed neurotic troubles.” “Brings death from windy conditions (too much vata), or by dreadful fever like typhoid.”
- Jataka Bharnam: “Saturn in the 8th houses give a person a weak body, suffering from diseases like ringworm, itching etc. is without fear, discontented and lethargic complaining of constipation and fearful of diseases of a private nature. Their right eye is weak and he has to suffer the loss of original capital in his trade. If no other malefic aspects this Saturn they will have a long span of life.”
- B.V. Raman: Saturn in the 8th house: “Gives good longevity but many responsibilities in life. The native will discharge his duties through sheer perseverance against all odds. He will have defective eyes, very few children, a paunch, and will seek the company of women from outside of his caste. He may have a predisposition to suffer from asthma, consumption and lung disorders. If afflicted, his children will cause him pain and grief. The native will be dishonest and cruel.”
- BPHS: 11th lord in the 8th house: “The native will suffer losses in his undertakings. He will be long lived and his wife will die before him. Leo and Aquarius ascendants will have special losses due to interest and this kind of thing at some time or other. There can be gains in dealing with scrap, leather and mineral substances for all ascendants. If Aries ascendant, debilitated Mercury will not grant long life. Gemini and Pisces natives will get special longevity due to exaltation.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 8th house: “The native will always have gains and speak affably. He will enjoy a medium span of life and be endowed with all good qualities.”
- B.V. Raman: 11th lord in the 8th house: “The native, though rich at birth, suffers many calamities and losses all of his money. He will suffer from thieves, cheats and swindlers. If in a malefic constellation he will be forced to eke out a living begging.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 8th house: “The native will be rich, celebrated, and enjoy a luxurious life with many servants waiting on him. Gain through death and legacy, interested in occult subjects, and devoted to lord Vishnu. He will be righteous, famous and a gentle speaker endowed with many good qualities of head and heart.”
- 8th from Moon: Max Stiner, Mark Twain, Wade Davies?, Darshan Undrawadkar,
Saturn in the 9th house: Rules the 1st & 12 houses for Aquarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 9th house “deprives the person of good luck, wealth, children, father and religious merit. He is wicked besides.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn 9th house “native has faith in his religion and acts in conformity with it. His body is disabled, he is stupid or foolish but extremely beautiful.” “Enthusiastic towards religious traditions and unshakable faith in scriptural traditions. He is considered hard or stiff for not adapting a more flexible attitude; this makes them foolish. It gives feelings of pride and arrogance and causes loss of destiny. If this Saturn is debilitated, the wife remains diseased and sickly, and one will die of a windy disease, or paralysis all of a sudden.”
- B.V. Raman: Saturn in the 9th house: “The will lead a money life and may not marry. He will be well known for his valour on the battle field. Conjunct with the Sun can cause serious conflicts with his father as well as with his own children. He may suffer from growths or lumps in the stomach. Conjunct Mercury makes the native untruthful and deceitful though he may be wealthy. Thrifty in domestic life, somewhat irreligious, he may become a founder of a charitable institution.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 9th house: ““The native will be fortunate, dear tot he people, a devotee of lord Vishnu, a skilful eloquent speaker, endowed with wife, sons and wealth. The native will be steeped in sattwic and devotional feeling and will a a favourite of the people because of his moral values which seems proper and respectable to all. Scorpio ascendant brings the opposite results: debilitated Mars brings to the native bad reputation, misfortune, opposition of the people, disease, pessimistic feeling, atheistic thinking etc.”
- BPHS: 12th lord in the 9th house: “The native will dishonour his teachers, be inimical even to his friends and be always intent on achieving his own ends.”
- B.V. Raman: 12th lord in the 9th house: “The native will dishonour his teachers, be inimical even to his friends and always intent on achieving his own ends.”
- Philip Drinker (railroad doctor), Wade Davies? Rudyard Kipling, Heather Dun, 9th from Moon: J Edgar Hoover, Heidi Leoppky, Ramakrishna Paramahansa,
Saturn in the 10th house: Rules the 1st & 2nd houses for Capricorn ascendant. Shasha Maha Purusha Yoga.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 10th house “native will be a king or minister, or depend on agriculture. He will be brave wealthy and famous.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in the 10th makes a prime minister of the kings court, exceptionally prudent, courteous and official manner, chief of villages, officer of cities, extremely clever dexterous and wealthy. They make slow progress in their career, lack happiness from father, perform religious celebrations with cheer and according with family tradition.
- B.V. Raman: Saturn in the 10th house: “The native becomes a ruler or minister. He will be an agriculturist, brave, rich and famous. He will be dispassionate and work for the down-trodden masses. He will be judicious and work in the capacity of a judge. The native visits scared rivers and shines and becomes and aesthetic later in life. His career is marked by sudden elevations and depressions. If associated with the 8th lord in a malefic navamsha, the native gets a tyrannical superior officer.”
- BPHS: 1st lord in the 10th house: “The native will be endowed with paternal happiness, will enjoy royal favour, fame amount men and will undoubtedly have self earned wealth. This is most effective for Capricorn ascendant and least affective for Gemini ascendant.”
- B.V. Raman: 1st lord in the 10th house: “In addition to the results relating with the 1st lord in the 4th house, there will be professional success, honoured by eminent men, a research scholar or specialisation in that branch of knowledge or profession represented by 1st lord and the 10th.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 10th house: “The native will be libidinous, honourable and learned. He will have many wives but be bereft of filial happiness.”
- H.G. Wells wrote “The Argonauts of the Air (1895),” “The Flying Man(1893),” “War in the Air (1908)”
- H.G. Wells, Ramakrishna Paramahansa, J Edgar Hoover, Kim Basinger, 10th from Moon: Gerald Amirault, Janik Das, Angela Merkel, H.G. Wells,
Saturn in the 11th house: Rules the 2nd & 3rd houses for Sagittarius ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 11th house “grants longevity, affluence, a regular source of good income. He is brave, free from sickness and has plenty of riches.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in 11th house person has “gain of income from black horses, blue sapphires, wool, elephants, etc. Saturn in 11th is extremely auspicious, making the native extremely wealthy, long lived, courageous, realising profits from projects, of fixed mind, free from illness; his trade and professional activities are always profitable. Not good for the happiness of getting a son.”
- B.V. Raman: Saturn in the 11th house: “The native earns by employing many people. He will have few friends, will be fond of enjoyment and will earn though government sources. He will have a long and healthy life and will be involved with politics commanding great respect.”
- BPHS: 2nd lord in the 11th house: “The native will enjoy all kinds of wealth and gains and will be ever diligent, honourable and famous. Significant earnings from interest are likely.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 11th house: “The native always gains in trading, will be intelligent despite being illiterate, will be adventurous and will serve others.”
- Commentary: Friends with co-workers and teammates: communicators, agenda keepers, messengers media executives, skills trainers.
- Prince Harry of Wales, Alex Grey?, Erdogen, Dawn Doell, 11th from Moon: Stephane Abrail, Kim Basinger, Michael Moore, Sachin Dev, Michael Shermer, Gazi Yasargil, Barbra Bush,
Saturn in the 12th house: Rules the 3rd & 4th houses for Scorpio ascendant.
- Phala Deepika: Saturn in 12th house “makes a person impudent, indigent, childless, disabled, stupid, defeated by his enemies.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Saturn in 12th house person is “merciless, extremely poor, unhappy because of expenses, effort, and expenditure. The person is lethargic and living in company of mean people. He is devoid of some bodily organ and deprived of all kinds of happiness. Poor eyesight, excitable temperament, miserable, dirty, wicked, devoid of wealth. One is often oppressed by own men or he is opposed to them.”
- B.V. Raman: Saturn in the 12th house: “The native will be dull-headed and lose all his money. He will have squint eyes, a deformed limb, make many enemies, suffer losses in trade, be a pessimist and commit sin in secret.”
- BPHS: 3rd lord in the 12th house: “The native will spend his wealth on evil deeds, his father will be cruel, but the native will gain fortune through marital partner.”
- BPHS: 4th lord in the 12th house: “The native will be devoid of domestic and other comforts, will have vices and be foolish and indolent. He will go away from home to live in another city or country. Those with Leo ascendant will not find the foreign country to their liking and remain not in their spirits there. If they leave their native country to live elsewhere they will have to remove themselves from there one day as well.”
- Commentary: They tend to publicise even their own private lives through interview, auto-biography, behind the scene’s perspective.
- Barbra Bush, Oprah Winfrey, Taras, Jim Duggan, B.B. King, 12th from Moon: Saint John of the Cross, Abdul Rashid Dostum, Erdogen, Erick, New Orleans, Oprah Winfrey, Jiddu Krishnamurti,
No good time: Stephane Abrail, Confucius, Saint John of the Cross, Abdul Rashid Dostum, Phillip Drinker, Rumi, Ernest Starling, Max Stiner, Gazi Yasargil,
Rahu in Swati
When Rahu is in the 1st or second pada of Swati, Ketu will be in the 3rd or 4th pada of Ashwini. Rahu and Ketu will both be in their own signs so will both produce pretty good results. They usually have very high intelligence and make good teachers by their willingness to delegate and work with others while at the same time maintaining a high degree of independence. They do not usually like to work for others because they cannot often agree to the terms of the contract. Shady, smoky assumed deals and irregular ways of doing business. Those with Rahu in the first couple of pada can be innovators of business and war and will not be opposed to unconventional means of making alliances. This can lead to unsuitable or unusual partners or partnerships. Ketu from his side will have them able to quickly come to help people without really thinking about it. The first couple of pada are usually also more sincere in this because of the sense of selflessness in their help brought on by Ketu in Aries. They also seem to hold very strong alpha characteristics without putting any effort into appearing so.
May have an uneasy alliance with technology, foreigners, outcasts, Brings a fascinating flexibility of mind or body. They might be extremely adaptable and capable of making alliances even with their enemies. They might be involved in all kinds of shady business deals or taboo relationships. These are the ones who get into the most trouble in trying to please others. They seek to elevate themselves through agreement and negotiation and are fascinated . Attraction and repulsion may act contrary to one’s own interests.
Fascinated by the wind. Irregular winds. Irregular wind. This Rahu may seem to know everything and have all the answers, but they typically over-reach their capabilities. They will none-the-less have a fascination for learning and education and often become teachers themselves.
Brian Mulroney lost millions in the Airbus scandal.
Sharon Stone (1), Martina Klein (model, television, comedian (1)), Mark Duplass (1), Anita Dzus (1), Jack Dorsey (founder of twitter (1)), Morihei Ueshiba (founder of Aikido (1)), Mike Holliday (1), Alicia Machado (actress, singer, model (1)), Jorge Paulo Lehmann (1), Michael Dodaro (2), Duane Gadd (cannabis oil (2)), Benito Mussolini (3), Charles Darwin (3), Ansel Adams (3), Derek Chauvin (4), Frances Desroches (4), Sangeeta Narmada (4), Sadhguru (4), Charles Bukowski (4), Alexi Navalny (4), Charles Lindbergh, Sexual Abuse #1, Carl Rogers, Jules Dumont d’Urville, Brain Mulroney, Francis Ford Coppola, Reece Witherspoon, Alexis Anderson, Coco Chanel, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Nancy Spungen, Ellen DeGeneres, Richard Baldwin, WW II, Joseph Pilates, Michael Kirby, Michelle Pfeiffer, Dominic Monaghan, Jack Dorsey, Edgar Allan Poe, Prince, Yoichiro Nambu,
Rahu in the 1st house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 1st house “makes a person short lived. He has wealth and strength but suffers from ailments in the upper part of the body like the face or head, etc.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 1st house “gives a wicked and vicious nature. The person deceives his own men, suffers from disease of the brain, is sickly, is extremely lustful and victorious in debate. The native will experience bodily pain in Rahu dasha; he does not have any moral scruples or hesitation in using others of their things, but cannot bear injustice done to themselves. They are extremely clever and cunning in fulfilling their selfish desires.”
- B.V. Raman: Rahu in the 1st house: “The health will generally be unsatisfactory calling for treatment other than by medical methods. It inclines one towards the occult and the serious wilfulness of nature is well marked. A hypocritical super-conscious towards others is likely. It makes one appear rather odd and eccentric. This combination is usually bad for marriage. Rahu will generally partake of the characteristics of Saturn,”
- Morihei UIeshiba, Edgar Allan Poe, Prince, Rahu conjunct Moon: Darrek Chauvin, Jack Dorsey, Duane Gadd,
Rahu in the 2nd house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 2nd house “will make the person insecure in their speech, suffer from diseases of the mouth or face. They will be contemptible, receive wealth from the ruler, be happy but short tempered.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 2nd house “disturbed the natives speech making in unpleasant and unwelcome, wealth is destroyed and the person becomes a rover, a wanderer and a loiterer. Conflict, sorrow, and separation from family, loss of connection to paternal property, difficulty accumulation wealth, and valuables may be lost, stolen or eaten by ants.”
- Commentary: If Venus is well placed they might have an unusual beauty or unique beauty marks on their face but they will never be a conventional beauty. Family wealth might be stored in trust and such stored wealth is likely to depreciate in value. They are very concerned with wealth, career, image, and destroying their enemies, but they will make many enemies, waste much money, and squander their reputation.
- Joseph Pilates, Alexei Navalny, Jack Dorsey, 2nd from Moon: Charles Bukowski, Jules Dumont d’Urville
Rahu in the 3rd house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 3rd house native “will be proud, hostile to his brothers, strong minded, enjoying longevity and wealth.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 3rd house “native has no fear of the enemy, his fame and glory spreads around the world, he always has the attainment of welfare, grandeur, majesty, happiness, licentiousness or luxurious life; but there is the destruction of younger brothers and cattle. Rahu is auspicious in the 3rd house and allows them to complete their plus quickly, surprise others with their power of discretion or taking decisions and fulfilling his responsibility.”
- Sharon Stone, Duane Gadd, Sangita Narmada 3rd from Moon: Anita Dzus, Alexei Navalny, Michelle Pfeiffer,
Rahu in the 4th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 4th house person “will be a fool, contemptuous, causing misery to friends, short lived and seldom happy.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 4th house native “losses all happiness, opposed by own people, sons, friends, and wanders in lands other than his own. Health of native’s mother is disturbed, he suffers mental tension, disputes over immovable property.”
- Reece Witherspoon, Benito Mussolini, Jorge Paulo Lehmann, Denton Cooley, Richard Baldwin, 4th from Moon: Ansel Adams,
Rahu in the 5th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 5th house “will give a nasally voice to the person, cause them to be issueless, hard-hearted and suffering from stomach ache.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 5th house “makes the native devoid of happiness and friends, they suffer a sharp pain in they abdomen and they loiter and wander aimlessly.” “ There may be obstacles in the birth of the first child.”
- Francis Desroches, Dominic Monaghan, 5th from Moon: Mike Holliday, Mark Duplass, Martina Klein, Dominic Monaghan
Rahu in the 6th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 6th house man is born “troubled by enemies or oppressed by malefic planets [sic], has ulcers in his rectum, is wealthy and enjoys longevity.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 6th house “causes the destruction of enemies and makes the native wealthy giving strength from the company of dirty, sinful people. He suffers back pain and cattle remain sickly and diseased. One may have an ulcer.”
- Michael Kirby, Michelle Pfeiffer, Charles Bukowski, Anita Dzus, 6th from Moon: Sexual Abuse #1, Andrew Johnson, Alicia Machado, Benito Mussolini, Nancy Spungen, Morihei UIeshiba,
Rahu in the 7th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 7th house “native loses his wealth through his association with women, deserted by his beloved, suffers from loss of semen, is self willed and foolish.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 7th house give “opposition from ones own wife or ones becomes the cause of death of ones wife. The natives partner is wrathful, angry, quarrelsome, sickly, and diseased; one remains dissatisfied with married life. Intercaste marriage, losses from business partners, and delay in beginning ones profession.”
- Commentary: relationships are sure to be difficult with this Rahu as they completely loose themselves to their partner. As Aries ascendant they can be emotionally direct, but with this position of the nodes they will remain awkward with their partner and with others in general. When this Rahu is 7th from moon they are emotionally awkward. Detachment from their emotions makes them seem insincere, always saying yes to everything, always promising more than they can deliver.
- 7th from Moon: Alexis Anderson, Yoichiro Nambu
Rahu in the 8th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 8th house “native is short lived, does impure acts, is disabled, developed gout, and rheumatism and is blessed with few children.” “Rahu with Mars can bring cancer.” “Causes death by leperocy, by taking food mixed with poison, by venomous bites, or small pox and the like.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 8th house brings the “destruction of one’s enemies, but there is pain in the anus, urinary disease, windy disease, enraged testicles and he remains restless and troubled. Disputes and quarrels over inheritance, fear of theft and wealth earned in questionable ways.”
- 8th from Moon: Richard Baldwin, Ellen DeGeneres, Martina Klein, Brain Mulroney, Joseph Pilates, WW II
Rahu in the 9th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 9th house “makes a person unfavourable in their speech (ie. overly critical). One becomes the headman of a community or village, mayor of a city and sinful in deeds.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 9th house “makes a person irreligious but happy; roving and devoid of wealth. Wealth is lost, happiness from co-borns in lost, and one suffers pain in their body. Gives sudden attainment of wealth but father might face exceptional financial crisis. They person reforms religious law to suit his own needs, but he is religious. He openly opposes any kind of exploitation and outward hypocrisy in religion.”
- Commentary: They are religious, but they don’t face the inconsistencies in their own belief. Religion, religious community, fatherhood may all be strong a part of ones life, but one often misses the point of it somehow.
- Nancy Spungen, Ellen DeGeneres, Abraham Lincoln 9th from Moon: Coco Chanel, Michael Kirby, Sangita Narmada, Edgar Allan Poe, Prince,
Rahu in the 10th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 10th house makes “a person reputed, with limited children and busy with other peoples business. He does not do any good act and is fearless.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 10th house “native is devoid of happiness from father, devoid of wealth, destroyer of enemies, suffers windy diseases and gets injury from conveyance. The native will turn towards mean base deeds, addiction, intoxication, relations with several women to satisfy their lust. Profit from trade, much litigation, trouble in foreign countries, habit of stealing, lack of moral decency, and given to pride. Rahu in Pisces can be the cause of much pain and trouble. Auspicious influences can give bathing in holy rivers (Ganga), and lack of malefic influence may influence them to perform yagna. The native is exceptionally skilful, dexterous in trade or professional activities, uses any means to remove obstacles that come in his way and he does not pay heed to the sanctity or purity of means. For these reasons others take special care doing business with the native.”
- B.V. Raman: Rahu in the 10th house: “There is a tendency to lust after windows. He will be a skilled artist with a flare for poetry and literature. He travels widely and is learned. He will be famous and engage himself in business. He will have e limited issues. He will be bold and somewhat adventurous as he commits many sins.”
- Darrek Chauvin, Andrew Johnson, 10th from Moon: Charles Darwin, Francis Desroches, Jorge Paulo Lemann, Abraham Lincoln
Rahu in the 11th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 11th house “grants the native prosperity, few children, longevity and ear ailments.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu in 11th house “native gains all kinds of things: happiness, honour from the king, clothes, gold, quadrupeds and victory. Wealth comes from trade relations with foreigners and this person will use any means to increase their profit. One may suffer diseases of the ear, difficulty with progeny, and elder brothers health is likely to suffer. Such a native is fond of investing in shares, speculations, gambling, lottery and races.”
- Alexis Anderson, Ansel Adams, Coco Chanel, Francis Ford Coppola, 11th from Moon: Michael Dodaro, Charles Lindbergh, Carl Rogers, Sadhguru, Reece Witherspoon,
Rahu in the 12th house:
- Phala Deepika: Rahu in 12th house “makes a person always intent upon committing sinful deeds secretly, they spend a lot and suffer from ailments like dropsy, oedema, water retention, etc.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Rahu 12th house gives “disease of the eyes, problems with the feet (especially left eye and left foot), makes him a deceitful trickster, affectionate and loving, having affection for wicked people, and giving service to ordinary people.” “This is not auspicious for economic development and one spend much of ones time in unproductive activity. There is the possibility of difficulties in travels, and the natives wife may be afflicted with illness.”
- B.V. Raman: Rahu in 12th house: “The native will be prosperous and immoral, but of helpful nature. He will have eye troubles.”
- Charles Lindbergh, Sexual Abuse #1, Mike Holliday, Charles Darwin, Michael Dodaro, Brain Mulroney, Sadhguru 12th from Moon: Denton Cooley, Francis Ford Coppola, Sharon Stone,
No good time: Carl Rogers, Jules Dumont d’Urville, Mark Duplass, Yoichiro Nambu, Alicia Machado,
Ketu in Swati
These people might be continuously hosting people which gives them no boundaries between themselves and others. They can strike up a conversation anywhere, anytime. Jian Ghomeshi and Joe Rogan are radio hosts who interview (ed) others almost continually. This tends to make them a little detached in their relationships with others giving them a broad profile in society, but harming their personal relationships. They will have a lot of random people go through their life, unsuitable partners, Their whole life will be about satisfying their desires, and cravings to satisfy their own selfish.
Karina Benham (1), Clint Eastwood (1), Baruch Spinoza (1), John Locke (1), Joe Rogan (1), Herbert Hoover (1) Jian Ghomeshi (2), Pamala Anderson (2), Paramahansa Yogananda (2), Kurt Cobain (3), Donna Holliday (3), Sarah Yogi (3), John Archibald Wheeler (3), Thomas Clarence (4), Karl Marx (4), John D Rockefeller (4), Ursula Le Guin (4), Sexual Abuse #4, Sexual Abuse #7, Buzz Aldrim, Tattoo Baba, David Carpenter, Christine Connolly, Vin Diesel, George Foreman, Franco, Jessica Gallagher, Richard Gattling, J.B.S. Haldane, Wild Bill Hickok, Curtis Joseph, Buster Keaton, Tins Ken, Nicole Kidman, Anton Laveu, Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek, Marin Luther, Ananda Meena, Joseph Mengele, Chantelle Muss, Ozzy Osbourne, Roy Rogers, Shakyamaan Daught, Lydia Shirt., Thomas Sowell, Cat Stevens, Michael Strauss,
Ketu in the 1st house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 1st house “makes a person always suffer from ingratitude, remain unhappy, and carry tales against others. He is an outcaste, fallen from his position, disabled, keeping company with the wicked.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 1st house “native is a maker of cotton threads, sickly and diseased, distressed, troubled with fear, worried about his wife, agitated, perturbed, and suffering from windy diseases. Headaches and brain disease is possible, suffering caused by wicked people.”
- B.V. Raman: Ketu in the 1st house: “Psychic powers are likely. It denotes a weak constitution and an emaciated figure. Instability and deceitfulness may influence the character. Marbid imagination, strange appetites, tendency to excitability and wandering disposition became pronounced. Married life will be unhappy unless there are other favourable configurations.”
- Johannes Vermeer, Ozzy Osbourne, Ananda Meena, John Locke, Nicole Kidman, Wild Bill Hickok, Clint Eastwood, Vin Diesel, Ketu conjunct Moon: Tattoo Baba, Karina Benhammou, Chantelle Mussell, Joe Rogan,
Ketu in the 2nd house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 2nd house “deprives the native of good education and riches. His language is foul and he has a sinister look. He depends on others for food.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 2nd house brings loss of wealth, opposition against own men, disease of the mouth. Loss of wealth due to punishment of the king. Loss of grain due top theft and birds. The native get refuge with great difficulty in his time of need. If Ketu is in his own sign, or sign of a benefic friend, the native gets very much happiness. According to BPHS Ketu is exalted in Taurus, moola trikona in Cancer, and ruler of Virgo. Phala Deepika say Ketu is strong in the later half of Taurus, Virgo, Sagitarius, Pisces.
- Sarah Yogi, Michael Straus, Cat Stevens, Thomas Sowell, Shakyamaan Daught, Chantelle Mussell, Antonine Van Leewanhoek, 2nd from Moon: Buzz Aldrin, Anton LaVeu, Joseph Mengele,
Ketu in the 3rd house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 3rd house “promotes longevity, strength, wealth and fame. The native lives happy with his wife and enjoys good food. He loses a brother.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 3rd house “brings about the destruction of the natives enemies, disputes and quarrels, gains of wealth, a luxurious life, obtainment of grandeur, dignity and an increase in energy. They also see the destruction of their own men and pain in their arm. This Ketu generally give auspicious effects. Vigour and valour will rise up very quickly. But they will have a lot of worries. If this Ketu is exalted of in own sign the native get fear, agitation and happiness.”
- Yogananda, Lydia Shire, Martin Luther, George Foreman, Sara Yogi, 3rd from Moon: David Carpenter, Thomas Sowell, Yogananda,
Ketu in the 4th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 4th house “destroys land, vehicle, mother and happiness. He is made to leave his native place and is made to live in a foreign land at the mercy of others.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 4th house “gives loss of happiness from mother and friends, losses through the father and they have no brothers. If Ketu is in own or exalted sign they get happiness for a short time, but remains full of worries and anxiety. If this Ketu is afflicted by additional malefic the mother suffers greatly and one has disputes over land. They live in an atmosphere of quarrels and disputes.”
- Tins Ken, Buster Keaton, Herbert Hoover, Karina Benhammou, Sexual Abuse #4, Donna Holliday (3), 4th from Moon: Sexual Abuse #7, Clint Eastwood, Herbert Hoover, Ananda Meena, Shakyamaan Daught,
Ketu in the 5th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 5th house “makes the person suffer the loss of children, stomach ailments, haunted by evil spirits. They are evil minded, wicked and sinful.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 5th house “causes wounds to the stomach, from windy disease or from falling, and surgical procedure may be necessary. The person is dear to siblings, has a righteous mind, few children and is wealthy strong, and vigorous. They make quick decisions, ideas flash in their mind. Favourably placed this Ketu can bring great luck, gain through shares or lottery.”
- Joseph Mengele, Donna Holliday (3), Buzz Aldrin, 5th from Moon: Kurt Cobain, Jian Ghomeshi, John D. Rockefeller,
Ketu in the 6th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 6th house makes “a person very magnanimous, embodying the best of human qualities, firms and fame. He will possess high authority, destroy his enemies and fulfil his ambition.” “Danger from ulcer.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in the 6th houses “brings the destruction of a persons enemies, happiness from animals, gain of wealth, no disease of the body, but disrespect with relatives on mother’s side.” “Ketu in the 6th is very auspicious, due to which the native is dear and loved by brothers, is generous with good qualities, is famous and gets reputation and prestige due to learning and education.”
- Joe Rogan, Pamala Anderson, 6th from Moon: Sexual Abuse #4, George Foreman, Franco, Ursula Le Guin, J.S. Haldane, Buster Keaton, Johannes Vermeer, Sarah Yogi,
Ketu in the 7th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 7th house “causes a person to be disrespected, live in the company of wicked women, suffer from disease of the bowels, loose wife and vital power.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 7th house “gives fear during travel, and enemies destroy ones wealth. If in Scorpio, conditions are always profitable but wife gets troubled, worries, anxiety, and expenditures are ever increasing. Wife suffers headaches and sudden physical troubles. This Ketu is not considered auspicious; travel in Ketu periods tend to be fruitless and expensive.”
- Ursula Le Guin, Kurt Cobain, 7th from Moon: Pamala Anderson, Jessica Gallagher, Karl Marx, Roy Rogers, Lydia Shire, Baruch Spinoza,
Ketu in the 8th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 8th house “native will be short lived, remain separated from his dear friends and engage in feuds, be injured by a weapon and meet with disappointments in all efforts.” “Danger from ulcer.” “Unnatural death like suicide or association as a result of the hatred of enemies, or through worms.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 8th house person. “If in Cancer, Virgo, Gemini, the native has disease of the anus but gains wealth from conveyances. If in Aries, Taurus, or Scorpio they will see exceptional gains of wealth. If associated with any other malefic they will suffer piles or fistula, money lent out is not returned, and despite their love and affection for animals will be bitten or injured by them”
- Baruch Spinoza, Ginger Rogers, John D. Rockefeller, Sexual Abuse #7, 8th from Moon: Martin Luther, Ginger Rogers,
Ketu in the 9th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 9th house “makes a person take a sinful course, commit unrighteous acts, and be deprived of father. They are unfortunate, poverty stricken and speak ill of good people.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 9th house “releases the person from their troubles, gives happiness from son, rise of fortune through foreigners, distress or diseases of the arm. Blessings from doing penance, religious activities and giving alms.”
- Karl Marx, Anton LaVeu, Tattoo Baba, 9th from Moon: Richard Gattling, Wild Bill Hickok, Antonine Van Leewanhoek, John Locke,
Ketu in the 10th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 10th house “makes a person have to overcome great obstacles in order to do any good act, or he may himself be responsible for the obstacles. He is impure and engages in evil deeds. He is energetic, wise and reputed.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 10th house “native is devoid of happiness from father, destroys enemies despite being unfortunate oneself. Conveyances get wear and tear and one suffers from windy diseases. Trouble from horse back riding. Ketu in Virgo 10th house makes a person happy and wealthy. Aries, Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio is good for gains.”
- B.V. Raman: Ketu in the 10th house: “The native will be strong, bold and well known. He will commit vile deeds, be impure in his resolve, and face many obstacles in his undertakings. He will be very clever. If beneficially disposed the native will be happy, religious, well read in scripture and visit many pilgrimage places and sacred rivers.”
- Roy Rogers, Thomas Clarence, 10th from Moon: Thomas Clarence, Curtis Joseph, Cat Stevens,
Ketu in the 11th house: Elder sibling may die in infancy,
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 11th house “makes a person hoard money, possess many noble qualities, enjoy himself well, and gives every opportunity to collect good materials and be successful in achieving all desires.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 11th house makes the “native sweet spoken and excitable, they get good education, has charming appearance, is voluptuous, vigorous, valorous, wears beautiful clothes, but suffers disease of the anus and unhappiness from children. In own sign aspected by benefits this Ketu can give quick gain, much wealth and give success in all objectives.”
- Curtis Joseph, Christine Connolly, David Carpenter, 11th from Moon: Donna Holliday (3), Christine Connolly, Ozzy Osbourne, Margaret Trudeau, John Archibald Wheeler,
Ketu in the 12th house:
- Phala Deepika: Ketu in 12th house native “commits sinful deeds secretly and squanders away his wealth on vile things. He destroys his wealth and is of questionable conduct suffering from ailments of the eyes.”
- Jataka Bharnam: Ketu in 12th house gives trouble to feet and eyes, heavy expenses, destruction of enemies, lacks desire for happiness, and suffers disease to the anus and loins. The native might not have wealth but will spend money lavishly.”
- Margaret Trudeau, Jian Ghomeshi, 12th from Moon: Vin Diesel, Tins Ken, Nicole Kidman, Michael Straus,